Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them (25392 Views)

[android] How To Download Videos On Facebook Lite / MTN Wants Whatsapp & Viber Banned In Nigeria, Says Affecting Its Business / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by egopersonified(f): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
lol at lala=fp.
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by omobone(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Missmossy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
I really agree with the first point, Facebook, I.G and others with their notification thingy kills the battery so fast like anything grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by thiefnubu(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Segadem:
Why is it that ur username changes if quoted?
WHY? WHY?? WHY

It's a long story angry
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Segadem(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

It's a long story angry
OK ,
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by slap1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buy a power bank. Problem solved.
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Uchizzy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Informative
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by initialize(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
All point listed are main cause but there some that are left out regarding battery.

1. Using flashlight with camera at daytime or using your phone as a torch light.

2. Playing Game in an heated environment.

3. Running multiple apps at once.

4. Streaming of live contents.

5. Using phone while charging.

6. Draining the battery to the last bar.

7. Number 1 - 6 for now.

It's Init

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by pat077: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
pat077:
This topic is destined to hit d front page, so, make i book my space.
i don talk ham. if only one get paid for making front page, the poster would have been richer than Dangote. grin
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Aroh48(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Observing frm atlantic ocean
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deefuray:
ANDRIOD- the reason why i haven't bought a Land since last year grin
cheesy
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Ninilowo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Segadem:
Why is it that ur username changes if quoted?
WHY? WHY?? WHY
techinology
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Duduconfirm: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pls can anyone here be of help, I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab and I always have a problem with my USB cord which I've bought for the upteenth time, as usual, I bought one 3 days ago but noticed that my tab never charge as fast as it used to. Its extremely slow. My question is, is it the new cord, the battery, the extension box or the head ( the one that connects with the extension, don't have a better name for it). Pls this tab is my baby and my companion. I use it for business, pleasure, everything. Pls helpful and productive comments alone. Thanks
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by economia: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30177817][/quote]
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thumbs up to you, big time, for this.
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by DonX001: 1:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Ehen, Lalasticlala, this is better......much better!
Rather than always posting what Tonto Dike n co wore today, better to have something sensible to read.
Thumbs up!
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by mikron(m): 3:12am On Jan 28, 2015
villareal15:
Lala :another name for Front page lol
me think say na only me notice am o. E Don too much
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by lalasticlala(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2015
DonX001:
Ehen, Lalasticlala, this is better......much better!
Rather than always posting what Tonto Dike n co wore today, better to have something sensible to read.
Thumbs up!

Lol
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
BrokenTV:
Since na Lalastica am sure of making frontpage and lifting the trophy of first to comment.
God bless Jonathan as we make it to failbuhari.
Ok i have decided to change my mind i will only sell this space for 1million dollars, bidders over to you.
Erm, exkiss sir, bros I wants to buy ya sipace of fest to komet!
Last Bullet
I ll pay you after Buhari wins on Febuahari elecsan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Misogynist2014(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
The most painful thing is that most of these power and data consuming applications can be accessed by the phone browser e.g gmail, Facebook, Google+, twitter e.t.c. Every game access the internet every time you open them, the best thing is to switch off mobile data, play them or open the advert running apps, after playing them, 'force stop' it at manage apps(all) and then switch your mobile data on again. I also love opera mini cos it has little background data usage, but it gives problem a lot of times, problems which UC, which consumes a considerable higher foreground and background data can mostly solve.
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Deefuray:
ANDRIOD DATA PLAN- the reason why i haven't bought a Land since last year grin

gringrin
you're so on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by okwuvic(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for the info. You might be interested on this: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/01/6-ways-to-prolong-laptop-battery-life.html
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by hunkydory(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
BrokenTV:
Since na Lalastica am sure of making frontpage and lifting the trophy of first to comment.
God bless Jonathan as we make it to failbuhari.
Ok i have decided to change my mind i will only sell this space for 1million dollars, bidders over to you.
This "first to comment" guys sounded so stupid in the early days of "first to comment craze".But these days they are just so funny.
Re: 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them by Emeka71(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Application Monitors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / 6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.