Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (103072 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by libertyfather(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls send to libertyfather@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Obaiyski(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please help a brother (kingshearto@gmail.com)
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
battyman:
can you buy as much ad as you want in a day, Or, are there limits to what you can buy in a day?
There is no limit to the amount and/or number of ads you can buy daily.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by omotosin11(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
pls send the explanation to jeffreniel@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by thernee: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Can you please send it to my mail too? Abubakarsani4198@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by mexzony: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
junaid2000:

There is no limit to the amount and/or number of ads you can buy daily.
Hello.if I wanted to invest directly with my cash to fast track the process then how much would I need to invest so as to earn $30 daily.
May not be able to wait for the whole process.tjanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
mexzony:

Hello.if I wanted to invest directly with my cash to fast track the process then how much would I need to invest so as to earn $30 daily.
May not be able to wait for the whole process.tjanks
$73. $10 for ad filter purchase to stop low paid ads from consuming BAPs and $63 to purchase ads which will give you 195300 BAPs. And the ad filter $10 payment is forever. It requires patience for it to workout. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by mexzony: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
junaid2000:

$73. $10 for ad filter purchase to stop low paid ads from consuming BAPs and $63 to purchase ads which will give you 195300 BAPs. And the ad filter $10 payment is forever. It requires patience for it to workout. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
I think I will go for this option asap.will ask if any thing comes up.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
mexzony:

I think I will go for this option asap.will ask if any thing comes up.

okay. Remember patience and you must have a plan.

2 Likes

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by mexzony: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2015
junaid2000:

okay. Remember patience and you must have a plan.
Thanks.but if I may ask what do u mean by plan exactly cos if I start it would be for me to wiqt and have ads cone to me right.
Could you eleborate please if you don't mind.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by cozy7(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2015
junaid2000:
If you don't understand, drop your email address i will send an explanation on how to go about it.
Good day, plz I really don't understand. Truth be said, I've never seen heard of BAP but I'm so enthusiastic abt making money online (never made a dime) and would like u to kindly send me your email n perhaps your number so I could contact u offline. Plz help a brother in need. Thanks!
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2015
mexzony:

Thanks.but if I may ask what do u mean by plan exactly cos if I start it would be for me to wiqt and have ads cone to me right.
Could you eleborate please if you don't mind.

what i meant by plan was that, like i am, i want to be earning big like 60 to 70 thousand naira monthly and am working towards it. you should have a plan too. and sometimes, the 30 dollars may not be daily it may be two days. it differs on how the paid ads come in. lets do the math,

purchase of $1.05= 3100 BAPs = $1.55. so for $63, we have
$63 = 186000 BAPs = $93. you earn a net profit of $30.

so all you need to do is re-invest your capital to earn $30 in a day or two.

Now, thats a PLAN.

And you can decide to change the plan by increasing the capital.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by mexzony: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
junaid2000:

what i meant by plan was that, like i am, i want to be earning big like 60 to 70 thousand naira monthly and am working towards it. you should have a plan too. and sometimes, the 30 dollars may not be daily it may be two days. it differs on how the paid ads come in. lets do the math,

purchase of $1.05= 3100 BAPs = $1.55. so for $63, we have
$63 = 186000 BAPs = $93. you earn a net profit of $30.

so all you need to do is re-invest your capital to earn $30 in a day or two.

Now, thats a PLAN.

And you can decide to change the plan by increasing the capital.
OK now I get you. I now have a plan for sure.
Thanks for really taking time to explain. I really appreciate.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by mourad03: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thank you for your effort

BUY and Sell your Shares (Share=200 bap
Go to My Traffic Value and log in with the same email address and pass paidverts

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by mourad03: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
how you view ads and win

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by sunnyx90(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls send to sunnyx90@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Wisepac: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
pls send azeez.Ibrahim 25@gmail.con
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Danny4show(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nobody even ask this question..sorry @op how would one cash out what he has earn so far? my email also is ayejotod@gmail.com..
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Danny4show:
Nobody even ask this question..sorry @op how would one cash out what he has earn so far? my email also is ayejotod@gmail.com..

Thats not a problem at all. they offer 8 different cashout means which are paypal, payza, perfect money, egopay, solid trust pay, bankwire, bitcoin and neteller.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by davires: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
daviesdayo@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by enijoshez: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
@ op, how geniue is diz site?? Did u confirm if dey rilly pay when one wnts to make withdrawals??.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Greenpastures: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
please send me the details bros, God bless you for your help. marcusfem.biz@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by juwoonn(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will come back when @least one person has shown evidence of successful cashout

1 Like

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
enijoshez:
@ op, how geniue is diz site?? Did u confirm if dey rilly pay when one wnts to make withdrawals??.

The site is real and they are paying apparently.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by bigsten(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2015
If also need my assistance regarding PAIDVERT, am available to assist you so long you register using this link. [https://www.paidverts.com/ref/bigpays][/https://www.paidverts.com/ref/bigpay]

Paidvert is a very nice and trusted paying online business as long as am concern.

Just register and fund it and buy ads. The money is in the amount of BAP ( Bonus AD Pack) you have. Everything is clear, no confusion.
Under you accout Tab by you right hand side, you will see everything you need to know and do. Any Tab you clock on will open and guide you on what to do. Registe now [url][/url]https://www.paidverts.com/ref/bigpays

[img][/img]

This another High paying Ticket. You dont lift ur finger. just invest your money and cash out anytime.
From my findings, there are on 3 Nigerians making money her already. it has been there

Follow this link [url][/url]https://pokeram.com/?ref=bigpays

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by WinningDiva: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
I need the info, kindly send it to: winniesundayobot@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by libertyfather(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
bigsten:
If also need my assistance regarding PAIDVERT, am available to assist you so long you register using this link. [https://www.paidverts.com/ref/bigpays][/https://www.paidverts.com/ref/bigpay]

Paidvert is a very nice and trusted paying online business as long as am concern.

Just register and fund it and buy ads. The money is in the amount of BAP ( Bonus AD Pack) you have. Everything is clear, no confusion.
Under you accout Tab by you right hand side, you will see everything you need to know and do. Any Tab you clock on will open and guide you on what to do. Registe now [url][/url]https://www.paidverts.com/ref/bigpays

[img][/img]

This another High paying Ticket. You dont lift ur finger. just invest your money and cash out anytime.
From my findings, there are on 3 Nigerians making money her already. it has been there

Follow this link [url][/url]https://pokeram.com/?ref=bigpays

I sign up dunt even know what next to do, must I buy paid AD before I can proceed?
Thanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by chordavies: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
am also interested
chordavies2@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by aAK1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adebayoadeolu5@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
libertyfather:

I sign up dunt even know what next to do, must I buy paid AD before I can proceed?
Thanks

click all BAPs. it is when you have BAPs paid ads will be delivered. when paid ads are issued, the remove BAPs from your account. and you can fund your account though a payment processor to purchase ads. when you purchase ads, you will be given 3100 BAPs for every $1.05 ad you purchase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.