Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,852 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (103022 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ultimatesafety(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
seunlaww:

Seunlaw sir
seunlaw is not listed. Please I need the correct user name you used on paidverts and email you registered on the site with. That will give me a full detail as it appear on my paidverts account as those that registered under me. And most importantly, don't forget to add your perfect money dollar account number. Thank you
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ultimatesafety(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
peacemaranatha:
am operating paidvert already just that its too hard to earn a dollar. i need to fund it please just guide me i beg
do you have a perfect money account?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by olafunso: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have opened an acct with paidverts but l can no login to my acct, Please l want you to help me out. My email is olafunsom@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by peacemaranatha(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
ultimatesafety:
yes, i have
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by peacemaranatha(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
ultimatesafety:
pls did you have any solution, i find it hard to login to my paidvert acct. have you experience such? the message i normally get is some error occur pls verify. i need your assistance
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by tobodex(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
junaid2000:
Earn 30 Dollars per day
(without any referrals or investment)

PREVIEW: Paidverts a unique ptc website based on reliable and stable business model,It is founded by JO cook,founder of mytrafficvalue which is Stable and paying their members on time since 2010.It is better than any other ptc site.No bot rented referrals here.Its the only ptc site where you can earn dollars daily without any referrals.

Step by step guide to earn $30 daily:-

Step-1(collecting BAP)
There are Daily8×25=200BAP(BonusADPoints) available for collect.​when you first start with paidverts your target must be to active daily and do not miss any BAP ads
1 BAP = $0.0005
200 BAP=$0.10 value ads(starting days earnings).
Please remember the more BAP you have the more higher value ad you will get.so never miss any BAP ad.I will show you how I build my empire of BAP'S without any investment from my pocket.

Step-2(earning $1)
Collect $1 in your account balance by viewing paid ads.Click your daily activation ads(BAP ADS),remember to get paid ads you need to view daily 8 activation ad first..when you finish to click on your daily activation ad,wait for sometime(1-15 minutes) for paid ads to load.you will found that you are getting paid ads in every hour after viewing activation ads.keep visiting daily activation ads and paid ads daily untill you have $1 into your account.
(If you can afford to invest $1 using PayPal/payza then you Can buy an ad pack to start the process fast or if you don't have a account {PayPal or payza} you need to wait for someday maybe 1 week to collect $1)

Step-3(using $1)
Once you Collected $1 You Can buy an ad pack for $1.that's the most interesting part of it.why you need to buy ads instead of cashing out? cause if you wish to earn daily $30 you need to reinvest your earning to grow..let me tel how!!
If You Bought an Ad for $1 Paidverts will Give 3100 BAP + you will get ad credit(50 user visits for 30 seconds each)
3100 Bap will give you $1.55 worth ads
If you bought 2 Ad for $2 This Site will Give you 6400 BAP
6400 Bap will give you $3.10 worth ads!!
If you bought 10 Ad for $10 paidverts will give you 32000 BAP
32000 Bap will give you $15.5 worth ads!!!

Step-4(Upgrade at $0.05)
Yes do not need to pay a huge upgrade fee like other PTC site do require.You can upgrade at paidverts as low as $0.05,Thats is why it is being considered the best PTC right now!!
You must have $0.05 and more than 2500 BAP to qualify for paidverts recyclers pro upgrade!!
So why upgrade by paying $0.05?
This premium is valid until such time that a total of atleast $1 worth of recycled ad delivered to our account.
when the premium upgrade is expire repeat the $0.05 upgarde process to receive $1 value ads.

Step-5(keep growing your BAP'S)
Repeat step 4 until you have more than 100000+BAP..more BAP more money..in this stage you must have earning more than $30 daily...

Having more than 1000000+ BAP can give you these:

join now using my link https://www.paidverts.com/ref/jquest2000 and give your testimony.

Don't really understand but am interested o: pls send more info: tobodexx@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ultimatesafety(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
peacemaranatha:
yes, i have
then chat with me on my. Whatsapp for immediate respond and help to fund your perfect money account 08165708426
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ultimatesafety(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
peacemaranatha:
pls did you have any solution, i find it hard to login to my paidvert acct. have you experience such? the message i normally get is some error occur pls verify. i need your assistance
I have encounter such problem before. First make sure you click on exact samples of the pictures sent to you and if it persist, click on where its written can't see capcha then your problem will be solved
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by kennysympathy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
I believe the ads, are those once that looks like banners, so how does that go, do you ve to register on them to earn BAPs? qoute me when answering pls.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ultimatesafety(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
kennysympathy:
I believe the ads, are those once that looks like banners, so how does that go, do you ve to register on them to earn BAPs? qoute me when answering pls.
those banners are the add that have been payed for in paidverts by someone. When you purchase an add, you will create those banners you see. They are of different sizes. Then to accumulate BAPS, you need to click on the 25 BAPS x16 if you are a bigginer as shown on the screen when you are active. And after clicking on all, you will earn 400BAPS which will in turn after 1 or 2 hours start generating real money you can click on.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by egyah(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls if u hav ever cashed out ur earning from paidaverts, let us know and u get it
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by jblessed(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
egyah:
Pls if u hav ever cashed out ur earning from paidaverts, let us know and u get it

I have cashed out via payza.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by peacemaranatha(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2015
ultimatesafety:
I have encounter such problem before. First make sure you click on exact samples of the pictures sent to you and if it persist, click on where its written can't see capcha then your problem will be solved
thank you but the problem is when i did it the way you directed, the message i got was, some errors have been detected please verify. i think the problem is the two authentication code. have bee unable to to login for three days now and we all knows what that means. i need more asisstance
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by peacemaranatha(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2015
ultimatesafety:
then chat with me on my. Whatsapp for immediate respond and help to fund your perfect money account 08165708426
okay be sure i will. just some little problem here. i will immediately contact you for pm funding let me solve the problem with this login
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ultimatesafety(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Paidvert is back on track now after maintanance. I hope nobody loose money or baps
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Daniel0sas(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2015
For a better way of getting extra income y not join Morgan capitals and earn 2% of ur investment daily.

Note: Morgan capital is not an hyip program. It's safe and has been paying since 2011.

For example if u sign up and invest with #50,000 ur daily returns would b #1000. Just lyk Dat so whatever u invest u get 2% of it daily and u can withdraw ur funds anytime u like. D minimum deposit is 10usd.you can start small with Dat and build ur account.

Sign up through d link at my signature nd start earning daily. 08102063151.or add me on WhatsApp for more info
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigsten:

Your investment is big to earn big money.
Though you did not register with me.

I give my ebook free here. go and download it quickly and learn the strtatergies we are using to make KILLING on
paidverts. >>>> [https://www./wealthynation/]
what paid site do you use to promote your paidvert reflinks.A real targeted sites that works and delivers
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by francom(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2015
my mail add up is folusodo@yahoo.com. for more explanation BAP and other terminology
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by taovilla: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
will I put my Link in the promote ur website box when I wanna by ads?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 04, 2015
This is good but may not be easy for many newbie to implement
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Soclose007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
junaid2000:
This are the kinds of paid ads you get when you grow your Bonus Ad Points.
join now and earn daily.
https://www.paidverts.com/ref/jquest2000
please what's "click grid" and it's use for?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cooleasy:

I am an old member of Paidverts (that is, right from their Day 1 almost a year ago), and I bear witness that they ALWAYS pay EVERYBODY, on time. I am with over 200,000 Baps, functioning ad filter and I know all the nooks and crannies of the site and so I can assure you that the site is doing well. These days the payments are even faster. Like last friday, I requested $17 cashout at 3pm and the money got to my account by 6pm. So, don't doubt Paidverts my bros.
Bros, The only question I have is this.
When you buy the 3100 BAP with $1, will you still click the ads? What is the difference in buying BAP and going with the free ones? I registered today and got 400BAP of which I was able to earn $0.06 though I have 148 BAP remaining.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Tweetums(f): 3:47am On Jul 31, 2015
ufelove:

That your link is a scam.. Stop chasing after all these sites that don't pay u anything, I've tried a lotta them and trust me, they aint legit atall
the site scam already but I made almost 500$ thr.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by ufelove(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Tweetums:
I guess you were not able to withdraw cos they asked you to complete one lame survey?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Cooleasy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2015

Bros, The only question I have is this.
When you buy the 3100 BAP with $1, will you still click the ads? What is the difference in buying BAP and going with the free ones? I registered today and got 400BAP of which I was able to earn $0.06 though I have 148 BAP remaining.
Sorry that it took me a month to reply you (but your question is not only one as you said).
Yes, after buying the Baps, you must still click ads unless you want to lose the Baps you bought.
The difference is that by buying Baps, you move up to higher groups with higher value ads, while being a free member makes you to remain in Group 1 with very little earnings.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by nne4(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Tweetums:
Paidvert scammed me of $154, and turned my money to shares, now I can't login to d site.so my people run o

Visit
www.destyhealth.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Paidverts have been doing fine but i have another hot genuine business that rocks.You get $6 for every lead you bring to the company,is a very simple business.So far you have master card you can do this business.Pm if you interested or mention.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by hhmmcj: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Tweetums(f): 5:10am On Sep 04, 2015
nne4:

Paidvert scammed me of $154, and turned my money to shares, now I can't login to d site.so my people run o
i av withdrawal all my money and sold all my shares since. Thanks
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by obiageligraced(f): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
junaid2000:
good day Nairalanders, sorry for not attending to you for a long time. Am back in school and don't have internet service on system. Am very very sorry. Those that drop their mails, i will try sending you the ebook tomorrow by Gods grace.
God bless this thread,
God bless online business,
God bless Nairaland

obiageli_grace@yahoo.com. Please send me an e-book chidon....Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.