Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (76990 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Face Of Lekki Ajah Round About On Monday 5th Of Jan 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Emmahunk(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

WHERE IS THIS ONE FROM...COMMON U. SE YOUR HEAD. IF SHE HAD BRAINS IM THAT HEAD OF HERS SHE WOULDNT BE HANGING OUT WITH SUCH GUYS. WHEN YOU PLAY WITH PIGS BE READY TO GET STAINED
WITH MUD.

I think you can make your point if you have any without
being uncivil and rude.
Words like "where is this one from" and "use your head" should not be used for someone you do not know.
Many people are on Nairaland because they believe it's worth it, please mind your choice of words when you respond to people.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by hahn(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Kids every where on this forum nowadays, just a little arguement on an inconsequential issue yet you guys are already insulting each other mothers like uncivilized guys . really shaking my head.
Friedplantain

Na that gbovo start to dey abuse mama o. Na so all those washing and setting girls dey do
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by hahn(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Tracy66:
angry :DAm enjoying the comment fight annumama 2-2 hahn ,

I'm actually leading grin

Don't mind that washing and setting girl
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by jaydee87(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
the guy fumble na how he go talk abt her like that what was he tinking that she cares about what he says
my guy she Dont give a Bleep abt ur thought, she just cares for money...
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Sparkle777(f): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2015
This eyiri brother is a complet stu pid id iot. Inasmuch as I dnt condone prostit utin one s body,u can neva know her situatn. Life has taught me to neva blame ppl for some actions taken.
If eyiri wasnt a billionaire dis his brother would hav still be rollin in the creeks, so no man should take glory for their fortune.
No one knows tomoro,afterall if her brother had been eyiri she may not be in dis position and besides Rahab the olosho in the bible was a fore bear of our Lord.
May God grant dis babe favour more than those dat mock her.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by doskie(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

If you were a lawyer you wouldnt do jackshit...where your mates dey protect the wealthy n dey find better cases na ashiii you dey go protect. Nigga your ass will be kicked out of the bar so hard + your reputation will crash so shamefully you will carry out a suicide bomb attack in a brothel for redemption.
hahahahaha
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Jezebels
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2015
MTN SME DATA SHARE.

Don't allow ur smartphones nd laptops to be smarter than u are.
BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription. We deliver ur data to u in less than 2 minutes. I would also volunteer to assist u on issues relating to ur mtn line(s)

Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via my facebook inbox or chat me on Whatsapp - 07062027524.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nicklaus(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
LAX89:

[b]She's somebody's daughter, sister, cousin etc, she did not become whatever you call her (olosho) by choice, but those 2 immature pigs chose to do this by choice. She's probably smarter and a better person than those 2 animals. If she had the opportunities those 2 apes have, maybe she'll act with more class, humility and care, than those 2 baboons. If those 2 baboons were real men, and had values and good home training, I bet you they'll have better things to do with their time and lives. How old was Nelson Mandela when he started fighting for his people, how old was Gowon when he became Nigeria's Head of State, how old was Thomas Sankara when he became a freedom fighter for his people, how old was Martin Luther King when he started fighting for the freedom of black people which ultimately paved the way for Obama to become president of USA? But the biggest achievement of these two vagabonds, is taking a selfie with, and exposing an "Olosho", what did they achieve by this, how much humanity did they help by this? And one of them has ONLY achieved the status of being identified as the 'brother to some rich guy', riches that has no identifiable and verifiable trace and history. When will you Nigerians stop being primitive and subservient to the entrapments of material things, when will you Nigerians "emancipate yourselves from mental slavery", when will you Nigerians rise above the intellects and pedestrian values and cognitive perceptions of an ape? It'll be a long journey, sadly![/b]
heyyy punk! Make specifications when trying to diss or taunt someone here and not generalize ur insult, insult or advise anyone you want but leave all nigerians out of it. If you aint nigerian mind your country and if you are, this generalized statement only makes you an APE too you fool. And I m sure you are very proud of it. I don't care what the topic is about but give your taunts a direction. Trying to single yourself out doesn't make you less of nigerian with a mentally enslaved psyche, but a retard trying to make an impression. Advise all you want and if you can't, you S•T•F•U•!•
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Mbediogu(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

If you were a lawyer you wouldnt do jackshit...where your mates dey protect the wealthy n dey find better cases na ashiii you dey go protect. Nigga your ass will be kicked out of the bar so hard + your reputation will crash so shamefully you will carry out a suicide bomb attack in a brothel for redemption.

the simple and inncent comment has no bearing with the strong words u used. I am happy that people liked and shared. My only regret will be having to explain it to you in detail.that would defeat the simplicity of my language, and lower the serious issue to a silly and irrelevant and un ending argument that was avoidable in the first place. You think the lady you called 'Ashiii' has no legal rights? Do you know that even animals have rights? Do you think all of them like doing what they do for a living? Try and find out. I know you are very tough and have no water in your blood. Without people like you, there would be no prostitutes. You are a patron, dont pretend. Damned scurvy knave!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Mbediogu:

the simple and inncent comment has no bearing with the strong words u used. I am happy that people liked and shared. My only regret will be having to explain it to you in detail.that would defeat the simplicity of my language, and lower the serious issue to a silly and irrelevant and un ending argument that was avoidable in the first place. You think the lady you called 'Ashiii' has no legal rights? Do you know that even animals have rights? Do you think all of them like doing what they do for a living? Try and find out. I know you are very tough and have no water in your blood. Without people like you, there would be no prostitutes. You are a patron, dont pretend. Damned scurvy knave!

be the change you wanna see.

MR LEGAL RIGHTS... USE YOUR HUSTLE MONEY, LOOK FOR THE BABE AND HIRE A LAWYER FOR HER, WITH ALL THIS BIG GRAMMER WEY YOU BLOW YOU BEST GET A SENIOR ADVOCATE (thats if u can afford one). AS FOR ME BEING A PATRIOT YEA I AGREE COS I PATRONISED YOUR SISTER OR WAS IT YOUR MOM I CANT REMEMBER, i had her on all fours.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by DukeNija(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:
The fact that most of the female posters on this thread attacked the guys, and supported the fvcking sket shows something is psychologically wrong with Nigerian women.

Darn!! These naija women are nuts - folks now take pride in prostitution, and it's a crime to call skets out by their names.

Things are happening...gazillion of effing slags (both retired and active) on the prowl. grin

I swear by anything, I was equally shocked!
Couldn't believe what i was reading, women supporting a prostitute, saying she's working for a living, by sleeping with strangers everyday. Apart from the health risk, and moral hazard, what about their lives? Prostitutes are at risk of being killed more than any other person due to how easy it is to take them home or lure them. Its a shame that many ladies here have at one point or the other engaged in soft prostitution, and some ediots called guys are even saying same. Rubbish!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by DukeNija(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
repogirl:
Boys with id'iot brains tinz, they desperately need to grow some sense. Brain transplant with a chicken might help a bit. undecided

Calm down, why are you so pained? She's just a prostitute for goodness sakes, her value is way too low to give urself headache.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
What those guys did was childish,immature and totally uncalled for.

What is the essence of being friendly with someone you met in a club, took a photograph with her and upload it online calling them names and announcing it to the whole world that they are prostitutes - In my own opinion they are classless fellows that doesn't have a life,only living off their brothers wealth but they are still mentally poor.

If they had class they would have ended up in a club with their own girlfriends and no prostitute would have been so friendly to take a picture with them.Kapish
io call it hypocrisy wetin be 10k..i thought he even gave the girl hundred k... like someone pointed out to him Gowon,Sankara,Luther King, Malcom X were leading millions in their 30's..this child-man is hyphened Oil tycoons-Brother..that is all he will ever be
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
DukeNija:

Calm down, why are you so pained? She's just a prostitute for goodness sakes, her value is way too low to give urself headache.
She is a human being too that has feelings and lives and breathes like you...
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

Libel/slander is about false statement.

But did he tell a lie to character assassinate her?

Most of you don't even understand the law - you think people just make cases by pulling ish out of thin air. grin
this is a faceless forum, it is not wise to tell someone you dont know she does not know law. He has called her a prostitute when he didn't sleep with her for money. all she needs to do is tell the court she is not a prostitute and she just hung out with him and he decided to give her some money which she accepted. It is libelous because the defamatory word 'olosho' is published and the public has seen it, of couse a major ingredient of libel is that the public would see her in a bad light which is the case now.

if he wants to put up a defense of justification, how will he prove she is a prostitute? she has a very good case all she needs tot do is to contact a good lawyer.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2015
DukeNija:

I swear by anything, I was equally shocked!
Couldn't believe what i was reading, women supporting a prostitute, saying she's working for a living, by sleeping with strangers everyday. Apart from the health risk, and moral hazard, what about their lives? Prostitutes are at risk of being killed more than any other person due to how easy it is to take them home or lure them. Its a shame that many ladies here have at one point or the other engaged in soft prostitution, and some ediots called guys are even saying same. Rubbish!
you guys should just shut the Bleep uup bloody hypocrites, who fuckks these bitches? do they fucck them selves? she is less than a human because she allows a man sleep with her for money, then the guy who lowers himself to sleep with her and pays her is a don, there is something fundamentally wrong with you guys. iddiiots.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by edwife(f): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2015
doskie:
you know the rule too well for my comfort
Darkrebel666:

are you speaking out of experience?

I am going to do this one last time.
Do you need to be a lawyer to know that when you have been violated,you have to go to the police.How many of you have experienced that?

How do you know when a guy is gay? undecideddo you have to be one?

So you see,all you need is common sense and that's what she doesn't have.She is a sex worker,there is no pride in that-the best she could do is to make money and not taking selfie as if she needs them to hang on her wall,is it to remember her clients,souvenirs or what? undecided
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

MR LEGAL RIGHTS... USE YOUR HUSTLE MONEY, LOOK FOR THE BABE AND HIRE A LAWYER FOR HER, WITH ALL THIS BIG GRAMMER WEY YOU BLOW YOU BEST GET A SENIOR ADVOCATE (thats if u can afford one). AS FOR ME BEING A PATRIOT YEA I AGREE COS I PATRONISED YOUR SISTER OR WAS IT YOUR MOM I CANT REMEMBER, i had her on all fours.
same way you mum and sisters plus future wife or current wife are swallowing cums from your friends and enemies now, lol.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by corruptst(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Those boys definitely need a good English teacher.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol. I just don't have respect for slags. And once you're getting paid for ya services, anything goes. At the end of the day, they didn't post a sextape - just her picture and they cited her profession. Dammit! grin

Err, can ol'girl win a libel case against them for what they said? - absolutely not cos that's her profession.

I understand she's like a comrade to a lot of these chics, since everyone knows what the average naij chic is like - money for pum. However, as a guy, you just have to call it what it's cos only someone with no self-worth will go around cashing-in with her pum. Thus making her pum her cash-cow. grin

Bredrin, never make a who.re a housewife - and don't ever defend a who.re, especially a professional one.

Shalom.
Mr i too know, how can your comrades, the fools who posted that pix on instagram prove she's a prostitute? If you are a lawyer i dont think you practice in Nigeria or know anything about the way the law operates here. Prostitution is not legal in Nigeria, no one can come up and say i'm a prostitute, so its no one's profession. that is why those fools have the burden of proof. she was merely hanging out with them and they called her an olosho before the whole world thereby tarnishing her image, its that simple.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by DukeNija(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
you guys should just shut the Bleep uup bloody hypocrites, who fuckks these bitches? do they fucck them selves? she is less than a human because she allows a man sleep with her for money, then the guy who lowers himself to sleep with her and pays her is a don, there is something fundamentally wrong with you guys. iddiiots.

why the guilt honey? take it easy. spreading their legs for men to have a good time is a good cause. they are keeping them sane, afterall konji na bastard. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol. I don't understand the mentality of these folks. Only a dumb solicitor would even consider this worthy of anything, to be honest.

1). The chic is a prostitute.

2). She got paid for her services.

3). She took the selfie with them willingly and it's glaring with the way she's smiling in the picture.

4). [s]He called her by her name, by citing her profession.[/s]

So, what's the fuss about? It's not like she's some decent chic and character assassination. The noise just shows how messed up folks are, and how they're willing to accept prostitution as decency. That's her job and in saner climes, that should be her salutation. grin

No crime here - those guys are just turnt up.
there is no proof she's a prostitute, he merely called her one does not mean she is. He said he didnt sleep with her, so what services did he pay for? you are a lawyer and have drawn conclusions from what the guy said on social media, her story could be very different. its a shame that almost everyone here concluded the girl is actually a prostitute, just because those thugs who have no jobs and feed off their wealthy brother said so, smh.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by DukeNija(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Mr i too know, how can your comrades, the fools who posted that pix on instagram prove she's a prostitute? If you are a lawyer i dont think you practice in Nigeria or know anything about the way the law operates here. Prostitution is not legal in Nigeria, no one can come up and say i'm a prostitute, so its no one's profession. that is why those fools have the burden of proof. she was merely hanging out with them and they called her an olosho before the whole world thereby tarnishing her image, its that simple.

pls can we hangout with you tonight? we can pay to hangout if you want. grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2015
edwife:

I am going to do this one last time.
Do you need to be a lawyer to know that when you have been violated,you have to go to the police.How many of you have experienced that?

How do you know when a guy is gay? undecideddo you have to be one?

So you see,all you need is common sense and that's what she doesn't have.She is a sex worker,there is no pride in that-the best she could do is to make money and not taking selfie as if she needs them to hang on her wall,is it to remember her clients,souvenirs or what? undecided

all I need is common sense?..you are indirectly insulting me
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
DukeNija:

why the guilt honey? take it easy. spreading their legs for men to have a good time is a good cause. they are keeping them sane, afterall konji na bastard. cheesy cheesy cheesy
there is no guilt any where, they are keeping the men sane, so by your own saying, if not for these oloshos, 90% of our men would be roaming the streets naked in 1st degree madness shebi?, you should be grateful to the oloshos in that case instead of seeing them as less humans afterall your sisters and girlfriends may even be codded oloshos. fact# I dont support prostitution in anyway, my point is it takes two to tango, why castigate the girls and hail the guys, its mad hypocrisy.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by DukeNija(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
there is no guilt any where, they are keeping the men sane, so by your own saying, if not for these oloshos, 90% of our men would be roaming the streets naked in 1st degree madness shebi?, you should be grateful to the oloshos in that case instead of seeing them as less humans afterall your sisters and girlfriends may even be codded oloshos. fact# I dont support prostitution in anyway, my point is it takes two to tango, why castigate the girls and hail the guys, its mad hypocrisy.

I dont have any. That leaves you> cheesy wink wink
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2015
DukeNija:

I dont have any. That leaves you> cheesy wink wink
then your wife and mother could be oloshos, painful truth.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Mbediogu(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

o yea? My octogenarian mum? My father is still ther for her. You are inferior to their last child by any standard. Your anonymous personality says a lot about your upbringing (parents and family) than anyother thing. No need to say more or get more personal now. Even your handle has said it all. From me, its Bye.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by repogirl(f): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
DukeNija:

her value might be low to you but not to me.... So what if she gives up the trade and begins an honest living, will her value bow rise again?

These boys kwa? Who are they to judge, they are not married, they sleep with girls, their own values are not low? Or who knows what evil they do in their secret places? What is the source of their wealth? Many questions....

let no one cast a stone when he is not overly righteous himself.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Awaja(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Trust me
this dude either went home with her or another"luther vandrous",anti okpoo why posing with one::
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
there is no proof she's a prostitute, he merely called her one does not mean she is. He said he didnt sleep with her, so what services did he pay for? you are a lawyer and have drawn conclusions from what the guy said on social media, her story could be very different. its a shame that almost everyone here concluded the girl is actually a prostitute, just because those thugs who have no jobs and feed off their wealthy brother said so, smh.

How do you know he has no proof(s) that she's a prostitute? And didn't he hire her for services? The fact that he didn't sleep with her is inconsequential - you can hire a professional, and change ya mind afterwards. At the end of the day, he paid her for time spent. grin

Oh, they're "thugs" but she isn't a prostitute - the shameful logic of the average Naija woman. Not shocking cos Nigerian women are the most promiscuous and unfaithful on the planet. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.