Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story (34953 Views)

Why Are Girls This Wicked?? See Photo / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Lordwheez(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sooo na today you just dey know........W for Women...W for Wicked.....its natural.....:/....no offence
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by akindele91(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
marveangel:
I don't think they have any issue and No my friend and sister never had anything going.
OK but why I asked dis questions is dat it all look like a set up to me cuz if ur sister did not tell her friend Mary abt ur personal lifestyle there is no way she could have approach u in d first place not to talk of having lunch 2gether...think abt it bro
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
/
Not a problem.

Your friend and his gf do not want to talk to you.

Good. Stay away from them. Truth has a way of coming out at last. Everyone is expendable. After all, if this your friend dies today, your life will go on.

\

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by mcdokwe(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
It is simple, divide and rule. She has fathomed you are very close pals with your friend and not all women can tolerate that, she wants to build trust between her and the bf and equally use same opportunity to severe your friendship so she can have him all to herself. I pity her, her method and your Kunle though
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
pasqal09:

I've watched the movies and read all the books but I still think you're an a-hole.
Who thinks Snape is an a-hole Dude is a lover!!
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by peteruuu(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
my charity comment.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by saymax(f): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz Pasqal09 cheesy
Lmao @ professional.

***modified***

Oma se o sad

We've seen scenarios like this play out a lot in Hollywood movies.

OP.

Your friend should have given you the benefit of the doubt. I imagine that'd be an attempt in futility though seeing as the girl's clearly eaten into the guy's head.

If I were in your shoes and I'm 80% sure I'm innocent, I'd keep keeping my cool. No need for Bragaddo

Move on with your life.
It's only a matter of time before that babe with whorish attitude and evil intent is exposed for what she really is.

I know it hurts; being seperated from your friend over a baseless accusation.
Posterity will vindicate you.

Yea op pls move on n 4get abt dem. Sooner or later she wud show ur friend her true colour n den it wud b ur friend's turn to come n beg 4 distrusting u.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by jpphilips(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
what kinda friends are you with the guy in question? business partners??
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
See what buhari has caused
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by delishpot: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
marveangel:
You know how people would say women are evil....I never used to believe it until now......what does one(a girl) profit by causing issues between two friends...this is how this daughter of jezebel came in between friends of several years.

My friend had met this his current girlfriend at my place, she's my sister's friend and course mate and they had both come to see me on a particular sunday....We were just in d sitting room talking about stuff when my friend (Kunle not his real name though) came into the house...I'm not big on formalities so I didn't bother with any introductions plus my friend already knows my sister well and again I was a little distracted, my sister and I were speaking our dialect talking about family issues..

Being the only other persons in the room I figured they just took the time to talk and get to know each other better.....About a month or two after that day my friend told me he was seeing mary(my sister's friend)...I just smiled and was like sharp guy....eventually we became close, that I figured was natural I mean she being my sister's friend and my best friends girlfriend there was no avoiding that....I had her on my BBM chat and we corresponded online every now and them, nothing serious just talk.....everything seemed okay until

Two weeks ago my friend had to leave town for some days, his mum was ill so he travelled to check up on her....Some three days after he travelled, his girlfriend came to my office to see me...I was shocked and afraid, I feared something bad happened to kunle's mom...

When I asked her what occasioned her visit..she simply stated that she had come to register her displeasure at me..she said her boyfriend had been gone for three days and I didn't bother checking up on her...(Was I supposed to do that I asked in my head?) I tried to apologise but she refuse saying she'd only accept my apology if I took her out for lunch...

So I did, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate....while we ate she just kept questioning me about my relationship, she said my sister her told her that I recently broke-up with my girlfriend and that I was sad and heartbroken...I told her I wasn't sad and miserable plus the break-up happened months ago..she asked if I had someone else in my life, I told her no...she kept asking 'why, what attracts you to girl,when do you see yourself settling down, do you have anything against any particular tribe and so on"...I barely ate my lunch....she left after lunch and I went back to my office......I thought that was all.

My friend got back some two days after, I was at the airport to pick him, as we drove back to his place we talk about stuff, good news was his mom was doing much better (I didn't mention the whole lunch with his gf friend, I didn't think twas worth talking abt)..I dropped him at home, said hello to his gf and went back to my place.....and that was the last I heard from my friend.....for over 6 days, even when I tried calling him he didn't take my calls...I was still thinking of how to go check up on him at his place when he came bagging into my office...he just stood didn't even sit.....he was shouting and pointing his finger at me warning me to stay away from his girlfriend...

He said he left town for five days and I was making moves at his girlfriend, he said I took his girlfriend to dinner and force her to kiss me and that a promised to marry her if she didn't tell him.

I was dumbfounded...I didn't even know what to say.....since when did people start having dinner around 1:30 PM....I wanted to call her but I figured she'd just spin more lies, my friend won't even calm down to hear my side of the story...everything is just so messed up right now.....

what I don't understand is WHY.......I mean what would she gain from this chaos she has caused.....Why are women just evil....what did I ever do to her

Hmmmn, and I thought all the women in naija were chasing you with guns after reading your topic.
I know a guy that spoilt his besties relationship because he was pissed at thr babe. The babe did not carry microphone to ask why are men wicked o. And I know many men that have done worse to babes they dont like.
Anyway sha, that ya friend is a mumu. No more no less.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by veraiyke(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
There is d possibility dat d girl cooked up d lies. Der is also d possibility dat sm1 hu saw u n d girl togeda cooked up d story. To find out d truth, jst lyk sm1 sed jst go to ur frnds hauz wen himsef n d girlfriend r around n confront him wit ur side of d story. Der n den u will knw if it was d gf lies or sm1 else. I love stories sha dat kp m in suspense n I will kp readn til I satisfy my curiosity

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lifetitudes:
She wanted you, you didn't want her. That was your offence and this is your punishment. Its not just girls, its the devises of a wicked man. Give your friend some time and try and explain afterwards. He'll come around. After all he is a guy and should not be prone to keeping malice!
But why would she want me when she already has someone who loves her...its not like am some money bag or something.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Senjuchiha: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Abeg,wetin b d name of ds movie...cus i sure say e get prt 2,3 n 4

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by DrProf(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
krall:
See how everybody is believing this story. If it was me that posted it. They will cry foul.

Before I go, let me analyse this tale and prove that it is a fantasy.

1. Is you alleged friend stupid, why would his girlfriend go to dinner with you and still report herself?

Don't know if its true, I've seen something similar. What saved the dude was an audio recording of her stupidity. That was where the op messed up. Should have gathered evidence.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Abduletudaye(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Omo that girl is evil oo..she was chyking you and you codedly turned her down..now she was f-U-c-k you up..na God go hammer her head angry ..Ekwensu oshi!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by harrysterol(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
dis a serious kase
op just pm me de gals number and ur problem wil be history
cheesy sharp guy, u b babalawo? cool
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by DONOCHAS(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sir, you don't have to generalize, Not all women are evil, But that your friend's girl friend definitely is. It's obvious she wanted to cheat on your friend with you. The best thing for you to do is go to your friend's house when you know they are both around and confront the girl and explain to your friend what really transpired between you two. A clear conscience fears no accusation, If you confront her well, she'll get jittery and your friend will definitely know the girl is guilty.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.
u hv jst said my mind

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by lastpage: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sir, you don't have to generalize, Not all women are evil, But that your friend's girl friend definitely is. It's obvious she wanted to cheat on your friend with you. The best thing for you to do is go to your friend's house when you know they are both around and confront the girl and explain to your friend what really transpired between you two. A clear conscience fears no accusation, If you confront her well, she'll get jittery and your friend will definitely know the girl is guilty.

Good advice.... but DONT BET ON IT!

..And l will tell you WHY:

1.) Guys are known to be "unreasoning" when it comes to issue of "love" (or better still. when they are conned and phussy-whipped).

2.) The girl has figured-out long ago, that the Guy might eventually relate what happened on that day, to Kunle, when he returned

3.) the girl took a "pro-active" step to quickly poison the relationship so that whatever is said to Kunle, by his friend, would just enter through the left ear and come out through the right ear! grin grin

4.) In this kind of "game of deception", Women ALWAYS WIN..... right from the days of Adam, when Eve deceived him into joining her (and so disobeyed God)..... to eat the forbidden fruit.

Sometimes, l feel like blaming God Himself, for making "woman" out of a man's rib and putting the "Love of a Woman" in a man's heart.
Most men are "helpless" when it comes to bending to the whims and caprices of a woman....especially the one they are phucking!
wink wink

Women have destroyed a lot of erstwhile very good relationship.
Thank God yours is just between friends....you need to see how some women turn a man against his mother (another woman!), or father or even between Twin-Brothers!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman......not just when she is scorned but when she is out to make mischief or evil.

The FEAR WARY OF WOMEN,... IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM"

Lastpage!

BTW: leave your friend for now, juts ignore him, when he is dealt the final blow and his head becomes "clear", he would remember the friend he cherished and lost.... and he woudl retrace his wayward steps back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by DaBullIT(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.

They said I'm paranoid, well I am, that's why I preset my laptop to automatically start recording when I click a special button, I record phone calls and archive them and I record conversations with people, friends or girl friends and it has helped me a lot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Hollawaley(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz Pasqal09 cheesy
Lmao @ professional.

***modified***

Oma se o sad

We've seen scenarios like this play out a lot in Hollywood movies.

OP.

Your friend should have given you the benefit of the doubt. I imagine that'd be an attempt in futility though seeing as the girl's clearly eaten into the guy's head.

If I were in your shoes and I'm 80% sure I'm innocent, I'd keep keeping my cool. No need for Bragaddo

Move on with your life.
It's only a matter of time before that babe with whorish attitude and evil intent is exposed for what she really is.

I know it hurts; being seperated from your friend over a baseless accusation.
Posterity will vindicate you.
mizmycoli i don't think he should keep mum about it..if he doesn't do anything, his friend would think he is guilty or what do you think.Cc
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by niggi4life(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
marveangel:
You know how people would say women are evil....I never used to believe it until now......what does one(a girl) profit by causing issues between two friends...this is how this daughter of jezebel came in between friends of several years.

My friend had met this his current girlfriend at my place, she's my sister's friend and course mate and they had both come to see me on a particular sunday....We were just in d sitting room talking about stuff when my friend (Kunle not his real name though) came into the house...I'm not big on formalities so I didn't bother with any introductions plus my friend already knows my sister well and again I was a little distracted, my sister and I were speaking our dialect talking about family issues..

Being the only other persons in the room I figured they just took the time to talk and get to know each other better.....About a month or two after that day my friend told me he was seeing mary(my sister's friend)...I just smiled and was like sharp guy....eventually we became close, that I figured was natural I mean she being my sister's friend and my best friends girlfriend there was no avoiding that....I had her on my BBM chat and we corresponded online every now and them, nothing serious just talk.....everything seemed okay until

Two weeks ago my friend had to leave town for some days, his mum was ill so he travelled to check up on her....Some three days after he travelled, his girlfriend came to my office to see me...I was shocked and afraid, I feared something bad happened to kunle's mom...

When I asked her what occasioned her visit..she simply stated that she had come to register her displeasure at me..she said her boyfriend had been gone for three days and I didn't bother checking up on her...(Was I supposed to do that I asked in my head?) I tried to apologise but she refuse saying she'd only accept my apology if I took her out for lunch...

So I did, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate....while we ate she just kept questioning me about my relationship, she said my sister her told her that I recently broke-up with my girlfriend and that I was sad and heartbroken...I told her I wasn't sad and miserable plus the break-up happened months ago..she asked if I had someone else in my life, I told her no...she kept asking 'why, what attracts you to girl,when do you see yourself settling down, do you have anything against any particular tribe and so on"...I barely ate my lunch....she left after lunch and I went back to my office......I thought that was all.

My friend got back some two days after, I was at the airport to pick him, as we drove back to his place we talk about stuff, good news was his mom was doing much better (I didn't mention the whole lunch with his gf friend, I didn't think twas worth talking abt)..I dropped him at home, said hello to his gf and went back to my place.....and that was the last I heard from my friend.....for over 6 days, even when I tried calling him he didn't take my calls...I was still thinking of how to go check up on him at his place when he came bagging into my office...he just stood didn't even sit.....he was shouting and pointing his finger at me warning me to stay away from his girlfriend...

He said he left town for five days and I was making moves at his girlfriend, he said I took his girlfriend to dinner and force her to kiss me and that a promised to marry her if she didn't tell him.

I was dumbfounded...I didn't even know what to say.....since when did people start having dinner around 1:30 PM....I wanted to call her but I figured she'd just spin more lies, my friend won't even calm down to hear my side of the story...everything is just so messed up right now.....

what I don't understand is WHY.......I mean what would she gain from this chaos she has caused.....Why are women just evil....what did I ever do to her
In Vic O's Voice; why evils? Why why why?
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Sulkhanate: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
May God reform us all.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
OP, I've been in a situation like this before but I chose to doubt the guy than my friend of 5 years(eventhough she exaggerated), what I'm saying is, your friend is prolly not worth the trouble if he won't even hear you out before condemning you, why is he your best friend?

Then again, there's no smoke without fire, some women can misread things, are you sure you didn't encourage her in any way? Ask yourself that question.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Charles4075(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op, just let him be and live your life man.. Next time never ever get close to your friend's girl. It's very dangerous and it results to envy.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by daramz1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
First advice is....Neva bargain wen u re in crisis. Don't rush to av the chaos resloved as much as u want it. Be calm n find means of explaining to your friend. However, your sister need to be careful with the friend. I doubt this is her first act(Mary). If your friend stil doesn't gv u headsway, get som1 older to resolve it amicably. All the best. Plus not all women are evil!!!
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
akindele91:
OK but why I asked dis questions is dat it all look like a set up to me cuz if ur sister did not tell her friend Mary abt ur personal lifestyle there is no way she could have approach u in d first place not to talk of having lunch 2gether...think abt it bro
But I ended things with my ex months ago even b4 she started dating my friend....I'm confused... I don't even knw what to think...she never seemed like a bad person even up until now its hard to believe she'd make up lies about anyone.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by theresa12: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
woow. guy pls approach your friend wen he's in a cool mood and tell him your side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by marveangel(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, just let him be and live your life man.. Next time never ever get close to your friend's girl. It's very dangerous and it results to envy.
Once beaten twice shy.....I have learnt my lessons.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Humblebloke(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
dis a serious kase
op just pm me de gals number and ur problem wil be history

Pastor python
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Agbgift(f): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
If you are innocent of this accusation, just let ur friend and his girlfriend be. Soon the truth will surface.
Karma will certainly visit her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.