Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Child-custody - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Child-custody (678 Views)

When You Keep Childs In The Custody Of Dads... Hilarious Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child-custody by mascotbest(f): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Akpos and his wife are in court for divorce.They ask the court to determine who gets custody of the child.

The wife jumps up and says, “Your honour, I brought the child into this world in pains and labour, he should be in my custody.”

The judge turns to Akpos and asks what he has to say.

Click here to read more:
child-custody

AKPOS: (calmly) Your honour, if I put my ATM card into an ATM machine and cash comes out, whose cash is it? The machine Or mine?”
Re: Child-custody by delishpot: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
mascotbest:
Akpos and his wife are in court for divorce.They ask the court to determine who gets custody of the child.

The wife jumps up and says, “Your honour, I brought the child into this world in pains and labour, he should be in my custody.”

The judge turns to Akpos and asks what he has to say.

Click here to read more:
child-custody

AKPOS: (calmly) Your honour, if I put my ATM card into an ATM machine and cash comes out, whose cash is it? The machine Or mine?”

Otondo Apjors grin
In this case, only the card(sperm) is yours, the cash(egg) and the machine(womb) belongs to the woman. If she vex, she fit swallow your card join.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle!!! Blackman Turns White. / Mayweather Vs Pacquiao African Version / Mother And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.