Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours (41069 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / Superstar Artiste Dbanj Responds To Being ‘broke’ Rumours / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by manny4life(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
LajaLaba:
But your people are very happy undecided

Lmao... They are happy because he refused to feed and clothe them abi? It's not as if you keep calling them, it will change the status quo; in fact, it does not remove anything from them. It's your mouth, use it the way you want but it's in your best interest to quit calling the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by Ziggyzito(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Everybody turning their backs on D'banj now,so you liked him when he was rich and hate him now?
not 'was'... He's still Rich. If not the richest.
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by hedonistic: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
His response suggests that the rumours might be true after all. Adversity tends to make ordinarily frivolous people wax philosophical.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by AmiableJay(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Is he bleaching
See her black feet and white face. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by RaeMystix: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
His post is pure fact....Can't figure out why some folks with massive problems in their lives, focus their attention on someone else's, while they have theirs to tackle...SMH!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by xtervaganza(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henix:
Oga Titus! Is it not yet time to release another banging hit like dat of Oliver twist? Some one needs to reconcile with Don Baba J
I also believe his career has never been the same since he left Don baba but making it appear like Don baba is God or has the key to his career is pure crap

You're sounding like a broken record already
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by LajaLaba: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao... They are happy because he refused to feed and clothe them abi? It's not as if you keep calling them, it will change the status quo; in fact, it does not remove anything from them. It's your mouth, use it the way you want but it's in your best interest to quit calling the Igbos.
for im yeye mind e don write something Ibo people sha
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by kasim155: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
I wounder dose u say D banj is broke because

1 he bought a new range rover sport for oritse femi
2 he is like a son to GEJ
3 etc

If he n som1 have issue dat dosn't mean dat ppl should jst b critisizing him any how.
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by axortedbabe(f): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
woodcook:
una see my Ekaete?
she dey carabar 4 okon house..
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by stfreddy: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Love u Eja nla
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
endymetrix:
When they say a star is broke, it means the money in his account is worth more than all the amount every naira-lander has put together! How can D'banj be broke?
poverty will not kill you. there are many nairalanders that are big time millionaires, don't think everyone is like you

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by kellydakull(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Everybody turning their backs on D'banj now,so you liked him when he was rich and hate him now?
Such is life my dear

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by iamrealdeji(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ziggyzito:
not 'was'... He's still Rich. If not the richest.
Ok,coming from Dbanj's PA

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by iamrealdeji(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Told many doubting Thomas here that Dbanj isn't broke, it is either he orchestrated the debt saga for publicity stunt or some ppl are after him ( dude get a lot of haters in the industry due to his success ), as time goes on more will be reveal.
Where do they do that? Broke publicity stunt? Being broke is what can ruin any celebrity's career,it will drop your levels from 90% to 30% and you won't even be able to charge promoters anyhow again,tell that to American rappers,they can't even play broke for a day

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
endymetrix:
When they say a star is broke, it means the money in his account is worth more than all the amount every naira-lander has put together! How can D'banj be broke?
You're what we yorubas call Ojuorolari,do you think nairaland is filled up with your type? Broke nigga,you're the type that would faint if you see D'banj,because you think he's better than you,you think God created him different from you,mind you D'banj will never rep you if you ever meet him,you're the type he would pay token to tow his girlfriends' luggages

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by endymetrix(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
poverty will not kill you. there are many nairalanders that are big time millionaires, don't think everyone is like you
Do you mean theoretical millionnaires or what? Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by endymetrix(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You're what we yorubas call Ojuorolari,do you think nairaland is filled up with your type? Broke nigga,you're the type that would faint if you see D'banj,because you think he's better than you,you think God created him different from you,mind you D'banj will never rep you if you ever meet him,you're the type he would pay token to tow his girlfriends' luggages
D'banj is not better than you and no one knows a smelling ass like you is existing. Apart from your family and FEW friends, who else knows you are existing (Proud Poor Fool) You will soon tell me C Ronaldo is not better than you (Koboless Goat) Believe it or not, all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Oponu like u!
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by iamrealdeji(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
endymetrix:
D'banj is not better than you and no one knows a smelling ass like you is existing. Apart from your family and FEW friends, who else knows you are existing (Proud Poor Fool) You will soon tell me C Ronaldo is not better than you (Koboless Goat) Believe it or not, all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Oponu like u!
Lmaooooo!!!! I bet you will drink D'banj's urine if he pees in a can,if you ever have the opportunity to visit the same toilet he just used,you'll rush there to smell and taste his poo to know how Dbanj's poo tastes,stop wanking with Dbanj's pictures fool,the biggest celeb you know is C Ronaldo,local bush boy,I do see your type arguing about Messi and C.Ronaldo under Mechanic's sheds,which one are you? Mechanic or vulcanizer? Concentrate more on your work and do freedom on time before your father disowns you,C.Ronaldo doesn't know you exist and you dedicate your life talking about his career,abandoning your own career

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by Shaw007(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
LIFE
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Boboyii dey form for us like formation..... Abegi. Money dey Goooooooooo I dey feel am....make baba go broke come meet me..walahi.. I go teach am sport bett..... Person wan sow where em not reap.. Dbanj Left where he was a king already and went to another mans land to be a servant....fool.... Ahahah lolz... Who does that... Baba dey H die... No believe am o.... All dis em form form. I swear amber rose plan na to use nash confuse my guyman for that show em wan do cum collect the remaining money..... U see that amber rose and kim kardashian,fear them two o..... Any man wey they jam go broke directly no mago mago dey involve....at least na wetin me I call NASH MAINTENANCE ...... Amber rose knw say dbanj done broke ... She jus want sap the remaining nutrient(d remaining money!!!!)......and no be how kim kardashian cos she come naija.. Dem pay am over #60M... For visiting.... I no blame am.... Na nash cos all this wahala... Xo guys live nash and focus ..ok. Love you all. Naira land I salute .

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2015
For those who don't know Amber Rose the video below is your best bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpLNe6oFGRI
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2015
This guy isn't broke, stop praying for his down fall haters.
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by LordHenry1: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2015
pretydiva:
Is he bleaching
Is your father bleaching?
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by Revolva(m): 12:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Dbanj don turn #Oga Titus.....omo to mee he is broke
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by manny4life(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2015
all4naija:
For those who don't know Amber Rose the video below is your best bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpLNe6oFGRI

Lol... So much for a VIP coming for the concert, what will she be doing? Twerking right? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by endymetrix(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmaooooo!!!! I bet you will drink D'banj's urine if he pees in a can,if you ever have the opportunity to visit the same toilet he just used,you'll rush there to smell and taste his poo to know how Dbanj's poo tastes,stop wanking with Dbanj's pictures fool,the biggest celeb you know is C Ronaldo,local bush boy,I do see your type arguing about Messi and C.Ronaldo under Mechanic's sheds,which one are you? Mechanic or vulcanizer? Concentrate more on your work and do freedom on time before your father disowns you,C.Ronaldo doesn't know you exist and you dedicate your life talking about his career,abandoning your own career
I know your type now and will never argue with you again, You are a FOOL who hates to see outstanding individuals celebrated. Your type can poison acheivers because they are celebrated. You might think you are sounding reasonable but the content of your words shows you are an individual garnished with jealousy, Ego and a haughty spirit. You now act as though D'banj is nothing to you but you still live in a public yard with just 1 toilet. (Oponu like you!) I celebrate stars but I don't worship them. Learn to celebrate outstanding achievers and stop killing yourself when they are celebrated (Goat). Your type will poison your friends if they make it in life b4 a FOOL like you. Advice: Look for the closest transformer and hug it. Throughout your life time, you can never achieve 1/2 of D'banj's exploits. (Proud Monkey)
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by suruwilliams(m): 5:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Please who is D'bang because in Afghanistan we don't know him grin
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by iamrealdeji(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2015
endymetrix:
I know your type now and will never argue with you again, You are a FOOL who hates to see outstanding individuals celebrated. Your type can poison acheivers because they are celebrated. You might think you are sounding reasonable but the content of your words shows you are an individual garnished with jealousy, Ego and a haughty spirit. You now act as though D'banj is nothing to you but you still live in a public yard with just 1 toilet. (Oponu like you!) I celebrate stars but I don't worship them. Learn to celebrate outstanding achievers and stop killing yourself when they are celebrated (Goat). Your type will poison your friends if they make it in life b4 a FOOL like you. Advice: Look for the closest transformer and hug it. Throughout your life time, you can never achieve 1/2 of D'banj's exploits. (Proud Monkey)
I can't even read the jargons this jobless fool typed because of D'banj,its too long,had to read 2 lines cos I don't av ur time

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by endymetrix(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I can't even read the jargons this jobless fool typed because of D'banj,its too long,had to read 2 lines cos I don't av ur time
Are u sure u don't have my time or you don't understand written English? Brain-Less Individual.
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by iamrealdeji(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2015
endymetrix:
Are u sure u don't have my time or you don't understand written English? Brain-Less Individual.
Go and idolize your Dbanj,no one is stopping you,i don't even listen to Dbanj's songs I only listen to very few Nigerian songs once in while,im more into foreign songs,and I have no reason to hate Dbanj at all,he's way older than me,more like an uncle,he's not my age mate,why should I hate? I know lots of foreign celebs,younger and older than Dbanj that are way richer than him,so why should I pick on Dbanj of all celebs to hate? Lol,
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by swrchr7(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2015
URGENT RECRUITMENT!!!

Supreme Wellness Resource Concept/ Brimstone golden concept is an organization Based in the heart of lagos,that deals in traveling, Human resource management,nutritional Awareness, Estate management and business development. We are urgently in need of graduates with the following qualifications Msc, PGD, LLB,Bsc,HND,PHD,OND,NCE and Intelligent IT students to occupy various vacant positions available in our Organization.

How to Apply.

call/send your Names,phone number, sex to 08080286311 Or swrchr7@gmail.com ( Mr. Patrick)
WWW.BRIMSTONEGOLDENCONCEPT.COM
Re: Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours by dosht(f): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
englishmart:

Even if he's broke, how is it our business?

I wonder ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted / Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator / Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.