Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts (10413 Views)

Bizarre Thoughts For The Day, JOIN IN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
It could be anything, any thought, any idea, dream - whatever.

Remember
The fact that it's weird doesn't make it senseless and downright stewpid.

Okay here's mine.

For a brief moment penultimate this month, I'd imagined what it'll look like for Nairaland to replicate what the Lagos State Government does by having a One Day Moderator for each section or a Super Moderator to oversee the forum itself for just one day!

Lmao cheesy
My thoughts can be weird like that.

Let's keep it rolling guys.

Please No Insults, No Lewdness.

Tenks cool
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by ArchEnemy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
I had this thought of winning a car at the diamond bank extra savings acct.(that salary for life stuff).
Am yet to open the account. grin

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by dre11(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
I once thought of proposing to my better half on the moon

Very tall dream I guess

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
I had this thought of winning a car at the diamond bank extra savings acct.(that salary for life stuff).
Am yet to open the account. grin

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
What are you waiting for
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
dre11:
I once thought of proposing to my better half on the moon

Very tall dream I guess

Impossible is Nothing wink
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by dre11(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Impossible is Nothing wink

Not this time around

Because, am positively sure she would hate me for spending such huge amount of money to propose to her,..........rather than securing the future of our unborn kids together
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by olakumby(f): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mine is really weird...I have this thought of living on a large moving ship with my family, we won't have to get out because it alredy has everthing in it like school,church,malls and just everythin...I wonder wt dat wud be like smiley

3 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by ammyluv2002(f): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
I was so broke last week so I had this thought of being Bill Gate's only child grin grin

When I never even smell outside Africa before grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
dre11:

Not this time around

Because, am positively sure she would hate me for spending such huge amount of money to propose to her,..........rather than securing the future of our unborn kids together

That's wisdom.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
olakumby:
Mine is really weird...I have this thought of living on a large moving ship with my family, we won't have to get out because it alredy has everthing in it like school,church,malls and just everythin...I wonder wt dat wud be like smiley

Hmmmm
Now I'm reminded of this sitcom; "Suite Life On Deck"
Have you seen it?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I was so broke last week so I had this thought of being Bill Gate's only child grin grin

When I never even smell outside Africa before grin grin

#Believe
wink
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by olakumby(f): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmmmm
Now I'm reminded of this sitcom; "Suite Life On Deck"
Have you seen it?
no, I've not
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
olakumby:
no, I've not

You should.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by olakumby(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

You should.
ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
From time to time, I think of myself as a mutant with super-human powers... Mixture of Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Wolverine & Magneto.. Badass chick dealing with all these crazy drivers i see daily, the stewpid police who tax me, customers who insult me @work, Boss whoz a pain in d azs...etc cool

4 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Way back in school, I used to imagine myself as a celebrity heiress.. the money, attention, basically everything dat goes with it... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Creamish:
Way back in school, I used to imagine myself as a celebrity heiress.. the money, attention, basically everything dat goes with it... cheesy

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Creamish:
From time to time, I think of myself as a mutant with super-human powers... Mixture of Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Wolverine & Magneto.. Badass chick dealing with all these crazy drivers i see daily, the stewpid police who tax me, customers who insult me @work, Boss whoz a pain in d azs...etc cool

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

I see you dig X-men a lot.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
I always imajine to be a hero

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

I see you dig X-men a lot.

Yeah...I luv marvel, DC, superhero stuff.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by rittyben(f): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
I which i could read minds
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Creamish:

Yeah...I luv marvel, DC, superhero stuff.... cheesy
I like u smiley
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Blackeard(m): 12:31am On Jan 28, 2015
rittyben:
I which i could read minds
lol that would be a disaster
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kilokeys(m): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2015
weird tot of actually punching an okada man coming in the opposite direction, at full speed.

and thinking...

would it break my hands?

would his head fall off?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2015
kilokeys:
weird tot of actually punching an okada man coming in the opposite direction, at full speed.

and thinking...

would it break my hands?

would his head fall off?
now, that's crazy! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
I wonder what the person I'm going to marry is doing right now. I just hope she's not wasting the love she's suppose to save for me on any guy. I just hope she's not opening her legs for just any guy that gives her money or tells her I love you and she prolly feels same. I just hope she's not amidst bad friends or under bad influence. I just hope someone is not busy breaking her heart. Where in the world is she now?

I wonder what it feels like to hold a child and say this is the fruit of my loins.........So many wierd thoughts cheesy
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by elantraceey(f): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I wonder what the person I'm going to marry is doing right now. I just hope she's not wasting the love she's suppose to save for me on any guy. I just hope she's not opening her legs for just any guy that gives her money or tells her I love you and she prolly feels same. I just hope she's not amidst bad friends or under bad influence. I just hope someone is not busy breaking her heart. Where in the world is she now?

I wonder what it feels like to hold a child and
say this is the fruit of my loins.........So many wierd thoughts cheesy

grin grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Creamish:

It can't be that rosy now, can it?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2015
So many wishes...
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin
wierd innit? cheesy

you didn't share yours
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
BoboYekini:
I like u smiley

Like u too.. wink

goofyone:

It can't be that rosy now, can it?

Way better than rosy in my head...trust me.. cool

Sometimes...I have these tots...

- Me being a British royalty...specifically Prince William's wifey...then coming back to naija to basically rub it in the faces of some chicks like dat.. grin

- Me being a super athlete... like Flash Gordon... all i have to do is take a stroll on a 100m race and i break a world record time after time after time.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2015
goofyone:
So many wishes...

Oya talk your own tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quotes / Dirtiest Parables On Planet Earth / PUBG (mobile) Mod Apk + Data + Obb Offline Latest V0.9.0 (no Root) For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.