Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? (1700 Views)

7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Which Relationship Do You Think Will Last Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by jerrymej(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
In relationships, men express themselves in different ways from women. This stems from the fact that not only is the male way of thinking different, just the simple notion that the body makeup differs is a pointer to the differences in individual’s communication code.
For men, it is important for the significant other to be able to decode how the male partner communicates his needs in a relationship. Eric J. Leech, writer and relationship expert, shares his thoughts.
Straight to the point While a woman has the tendency to dwell on details, men prefer to go straight to the point. Many men do not like to use many words to communicate their feelings.
“He removes all the long, unnecessary details, and gets right down to the conclusion. So, when you ask a man to tell you how his day went, all he’ll say is that it was fine. That means it was a good day. When you ask if he’s happy in your relationship and he says it’s good, take it to mean that he sees you in his “happily ever after.” Just because you don’t get details, it doesn’t mean you’re not important,” Leech observes.
Silence is golden Women are usually in the mood for an array of discussions while men would rather take time to think. This period of silence has the tendency to worry a woman to the point that she thinks she has probably done something wrong. However, as Leech notes, a
man’s silence is actually a form of communication. In this mode, it is necessary for a woman to focus instead on the man’s body language and other non-verbal signs.
According to Leech, “You can assume that your guy is happy when he’s quiet, most of the time. Guys don’t advertise their happiness the way women do, so go ahead and take his silence to mean that he’s content.”
Need to be alone As much as romantic relationships involve being together, men sometimes want to be alone, even when the house is full. Thus, if he can’t find some quiet space within the confines of his home, he may seek solace elsewhere. This doesn’t necessarily translate into the fact that he is uncomfortable with the sight of loved ones, but he may need the time to work out some issue and needs the peace of mind and absolute quiet. Leech advises women to “Give him the respect and the time he needs to work things out for himself. Also, consider that men concentrate on one thing at a time. Sometimes you’ll be the centre of his universe. Other times, it will be his career or his health. But just because he pushes you away, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you. He’ll be back.”

1 Like

Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by iceberylin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Incase
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by alberto2k(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seconded
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by cutieberie1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
truee...
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by englishmart(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015

FG.tnvebfgx jzxamsl.klkmk.jfrkjfmsmwngmhhaj.will
That's how we say yes
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by benkings(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
A quiet man is a thinking man, a quiet woman is hatching a plan!
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by osmodes(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can't be less than true
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
benkings:
A quiet man is a thinking man, a quiet woman is hatching a plan!

cheesy cheesy cheesy funny, though men don't think too much from my experience cool

1 Like

Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by BankManager(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Women call it the silent treatment.Men call it peace and quiet..

1 Like

Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2015
BankManager:
Women call it the silent treatment.Men call it peace and quiet..
Especially when she rants a lot. cheesy
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by BankManager(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Brandnew2:

Especially when she rants a lot. cheesy
Dat's true bro.!!
wink
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Maamin(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2015
voodoo85:

cheesy cheesy cheesy funny, though men don't think too much from my experience cool

Albino what are you thinking right now? cheesy
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:

Albino what are you thinking right now? cheesy

I told u difference between albino and that inbreeding causes it ( popular in africa) and WHITE race but u r too ignorant little fvck to understand it.

Adore me so much that cant leave me alone.ahhh cute
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Maamin(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
voodoo85:

I told u difference between albino and that inbreeding causes it ( popular in africa) and WHITE race but u r too ignorant little fvck to understand it.

Adore me so much that cant leave me alone.ahhh cute

Hehehe..swirry I like calling you albino as your pet name cause I doubt your nationality tongue

Cute is an understatement..damn! Am irresistible
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehe..swirry I like calling you albino as your pet name cause I doubt your nationality tongue

Cute is an understatement..damn! Am irresistible

its not about u. u r who can't resist me
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by hatux: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Make I park well!
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Maamin(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
voodoo85:

its not about u. u r who can't resist me

Hehehe..stop turning the table around to suit you..if it were true what are u doing with my pix tongue

Dont be shy just say the magic word grin
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehe..stop turning the table around to suit you..if it were true what are u doing with my pix tongue

Dont be shy just say the magic word grin

wanna hear magic sentence?
Re: How Men Communicate In Relationship... Do You Agree With This?????? by Maamin(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
If you do I will bind you with hebrew incantations cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmm Is It Possible For An American Lady To Find An African Man On This Forum / He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful / I Lost My Virginity To My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.