Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

*suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married. (697 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / This Woman's Husband Cheated On Her&left Her Homeless, Her Response Was Genius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married. by jaelz(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
culled from linda ikeji
From a female LIB reader
I got married on December 18th and I found
out just yesterday that my husband had sex
with another woman on December 20th. We
didn't go for our honeymoon until the 22nd
and I can't believe he was telling me he loved
me and laying with me when he cheated just
two days after our wedding. Just two days! He
couldn't even give me two months, two days.
How do I deal with this? I've moved out of our
room and now staying at a spare room. I
spoke to my mum about it and she said I
should forgive him. Is this what I am going to
face forever?
Re: *suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married. by iceberylin(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Konji being a basterd grin

1 Like

Re: *suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married. by Creamish(f): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Suicidal? cos he slept with someone? He shuld be suicidal cos u caught him...

Nwayz, since its not the OP's story....i'll just observe.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: *suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married. by Afrok(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't like commenting on posts from another site or forum, would love to ask some questions from the sufferer but since the post is copied and paste, that'll be a waste of time coz she might not have access to nairaland to see the comments.

So, I jump and pass
Last bullet: She feels suicidal, if she should commit suicide, am sure the husband that cheated on her 2days after their wedding will marry another wife during her burial undecided. One word, the husband is heartless and wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Buid And Maintain Your Self -esteem / Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val / 6 Strong Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.