Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (6616 Views)

Ait Takes Down Its Facebook Page! / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / Ait Takes Down An Online Poll Because Buhari Was Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by smsshola(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wish this won't just stop at the TV level but we transit into reality.
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by nicklaus40: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pls after voting for my candidate,aw do I submit my vote

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
mtchris:
Lol... Buhari has won but let's wait till #FailBuhari 14th
with flying colors.i jst voted mine now n with dat kind of poll even if only half buhari voters came out dat day,he will still emerge d winner....feBUHARI...

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by heykims(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
fyneguy:
5 of us want to vote for Buhari now but the site is not opening.
Don't use opera mini, it didn't open on mine too. Use Firefox.
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
tittop4:
AIT and it's crew should be punish for propaganda and incompetency and use of media to promote division in the nation.
And your brain should be purnished 4 not understanding d ensence of online pools
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by ITbomb(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
In 2011, Buhari was still leading in online polls so I'm not surprised

2011 Presidential Election Poll Result

• Patrick Utomi 2.1%
• Goodluck Jonathan 29.5%
• Nuhu Ribadu 6.6%
• Muhammadu Buhari 59.8%
• Dele Momodu 0.6%
• Ibrahim Shekarau 1.4%

Source: Poll Result - 18th to 30th March 2011 - Online Voting for the Nigerian 2011 Election

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Acidosis(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
ERCROSS:

How much were u paid for diz advertisement broh...
How much were you paid to ignore facts?

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by minister2015: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
My friend and I want to vote for BUHARI, but the site isn't responding.
SAI CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Roscodaddy(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2015
My people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Mordecai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirates but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. But when it comes to politics back home, they say "they want to ISLAMISE you". Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Shine your eyes. Vote your conscience. Vote wisely! You want to vote for Jonathan? Vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with the Jonathan led administration/government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. We are going to the polls, not to war. Youths of Nigeria, refuse to be used as destructive elements. Refuse to take up arms for anyone. Let them go and call all their children that have been flown abroad to fight for them. Say NO to violent elections. #‎2015ViolenceFreeElections‬.... God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2015
ITbomb:
In 2011, Buhari was still leading in online polls so I'm not surprised

2011 Presidential Election Poll Result

• Patrick Utomi 2.1%
• Goodluck Jonathan 29.5%
• Nuhu Ribadu 6.6%
• Muhammadu Buhari 59.8% javascript:void(0);
• Dele Momodu 0.6%
• Ibrahim Shekarau 1.4%

Source: Poll Result - 18th to 30th March 2011 - Online Voting for the Nigerian 2011 Election

Lol..keep on deceiving yourself.
In 2011 Buhari was in CPC a newly formed party, he's in APC now, the only formidable opposition party in Nigeria.
In 2011 Buhari didn't have any support in the South West, you know the story now in 2015.
In 2011, PDP's propaganda against Buhari was effective, in 2015 Nigerians are now wiser.
In 2011, Buhari didn't have the support of many Governors, In 2015 you can see Buhari cruising around APC states even in regions other than the North and pulling massive crowds and support.
In 2011, Jonathan had the support of Adeboye, you know the story now.
In 2011, Jonathan had the support of Obasanjo, you know the story now.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY in 2011, Goodluck had so much goodwill among Nigerians (the pitiful "I once had no shoes"...In 2015 Nigerians have realized that all those were gimmicks and that he's a wicked and selfish man.

So Mr. Man, there are even more points to note....I hope you'll realize soon enough that 2011 is not 2015. The ONLY THING that can make Jonathan win the 2015 Presidential Election is through serious rigging ... Move around, get opinion from people on the streets and you'll realize exactly what I'm talking about.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by tunji4life: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Acidosis:
Good, another session of regrets for the gullible citizens cheesy Thank God I don't look up to government for my daily bread. God has been my source. cheesy

In 1991, Nigeria's population stands at 88.9 million. 99.2 million in 1995 and 170 million in 2015. Expected population size in 2025 is 235.6 million YET Nigerians (in 2015) prefer a man who could not control less than 50 million citizens some 30 years ago. Worthy of note is the fact that "this man and his people" are the same sets of humans who give births the way pigs do; marry their daughters with impunity and populate the congested country.

hahaha... A million job in 2017 will DO Nothing! N5000 can barely buy 1 piece of gown in 2015, yet my people celebrate the useless and empty promises.

Suffer una neva suffer! By the time you people experience real suffering, you people will search military board tire. grin grin grin

As Goodluck don increase una wages from N7k to N18k, everybody don afford megabyte and BBM pin. Let's wait and see how "Osungbade" will fund una megabytes using diversified groundnuts and cocoa projects.

I don give up on unaa

anuary 2010: Boko Haram struck in Borno State killing four people in Dala Alemderi ward in Maiduguri metropolis.
On September 7, 2010:  Boko Haram freed over 700 inmates from a prison in Bauchi State.
December 2010: Boko Haram were blamed for a market bombing, following which 92 of its members were arrested by police.
January 28, 2011: The ANPP in Borno gubernatorial candidate was assassinated, along with his brother and four police officers.
March 29: The Police   thwarted a plot to bomb an election rally in Maiduguri, Borno State. The threat was allegedly blamed on Boko Haram.
April 1: Suspected Boko Haram members attacked a police station in Bauchi (map). On April 9, a polling center in Maiduguri was bombed.
April 15: The Maiduguri office of the Independent National Electoral Commission was bombed, and several people were shot in a separate incident on the same day. Authorities suspected Boko Haram.
April 20: Boko Haram killed a Muslim cleric and ambushed several police officers in Maiduguri.
April 22: Boko Haram freed 14 prisoners during a jailbreak in Yola, Adamawa State.
February 8, 2011:  Boko Haram gave conditions for peace. The radicals demanded that the Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, should step down from office with immediate effect and also allow members to reclaim their mosque in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State.
9th May 2011: Boko Haram rejected an offer for amnesty made by the governor-elect of Borno state, Kashim Shettima
Aside this, Nigeria  also witnessed spate of bombings in the past. For instance the then Niger Delta militancy also had its share of terrorist acts. As the  conflict escalated, it led to a very disturbing national (even sub regional) security concerns.

All UNDER. GOOD/BAD LUCK. JONATHAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by tunji4life: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2015
tittop4:
AIT and it's crew should be punish for propaganda and incompetency and use of media to promote division in the nation.

PDP And AIT are one and thesame its just too bad that chAnge is everywhere. Jonathan is a goner

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by PenSniper: 1:31am On Jan 28, 2015
NIGERIA DOES NOT WANT A FRAUD FOR PRESIDENT. ITS TAKING SEVERAL STEPS BACKWARDS. BUHARI IS A FRAUD AND AN ETHNIC JINGOIST.
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by ManUtdholic: 2:15am On Jan 28, 2015
ayukdaboss:
cheesy

So after GEJ wasted so much money on PDP's useless documentary of falsehood against Buhari, he was totally humiliated by the same man?

It's really sad that the people around Jonathan will keep on deceiving him that the coast to victory is clear not knowing that serious embarrassment awaits him come February.

FYI AIT-PDP have taken down their website claiming it's under maintenance so they can hide Jonathan's embarrassing defeat.
So because of online poll they should not maintain dia site

Pls How many grassroots voters voted?
Goan check the number of online users in Nigeria how many voted?
Did the voters amount to 10 %of voters in Nigeria

The polls where millions voted and GEJ won pdp didn't shout about it cuz good field result is d goal
But u and ur Co - retardeen sees it as victory won..

Anyway congratulations to AIT president General Mohammed cum muhammadu buhari (GMB =give me Bomb)

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by ManUtdholic: 2:22am On Jan 28, 2015
tittop4:
What are u waiting for

Court don open nw
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Yeske2(m): 2:37am On Jan 28, 2015
I expected it because the margin between both GEJ and Buhari was getting higher anytime i checked, not disappointed.
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by dayo23(f): 3:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Do not waste your precious vote on Gej! Vote the man who will get the job done.
#vote Buhari/APC

5 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 28, 2015
AIT thought their dishonest documentary on Buhari would influence electorate against him, but they forgot that most APC supporters couldn't watch it because there was no light. grin

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Dunamis009: 4:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Feb14. Will so shock people. GEJ will b re-elected

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by TippyTop(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari sabi win online polls sha, can't do it in the real world tho.
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by arresa: 4:52am On Jan 28, 2015
mutiply:
Most of the people voting don't have PVC

You know this because you conducted your poll....?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by free2ryhme: 4:56am On Jan 28, 2015
grin grin grin

Sai buhari
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by Nukilia: 5:16am On Jan 28, 2015
@Ayukdaboss, thanks for schooling the deluded fellows who think 2015 is the same as 2011. Nigerians have discovered that voting GEJ in 2015 would lead to more jobs for the militants and no jobs for the graduates. When graduates are being fleeced of their money in order to get non-existing jobs, militants are feeding fat on the largess of the nation undecided undecided

ayukdaboss:
[/b]
In 2011 Buhari was in CPC a newly formed party, he's in APC now, the only formidable opposition party in Nigeria.
In 2011 Buhari didn't have any support in the South West, you know the story now in 2015.
In 2011, PDP's propaganda against Buhari was effective, in 2015 Nigerians are now wiser.
In 2011, Buhari didn't have the support of many Governors, In 2015 you can see Buhari cruising around APC states even in regions other than the North and pulling massive crowds and support.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY in 2011, Goodluck had so much goodwill among Nigerians (the pitiful "I once had no shoes"...In 2015 Nigerians have realized that all those were gimmicks and that he's a wicked and selfish man.

So Mr. Man, there are even more points to note....I hope you'll realize soon enough that 2011 is not 2015. The ONLY THING that can make Jonathan win the 2015 Presidential Election is through serious rigging ... Move around, get opinion from people on the streets and you'll realize exactly what I'm talking about.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by leke12(m): 5:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Sylvarresta:
u de console urself abi, at least me and ma family have our pvc and na Buhari sure pass
44 million out 54 million PVC holders have collected their PVC(by INEC).
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
ManUtdholic:

So because of online poll they should not maintain dia site

Pls How many grassroots voters voted?
Goan check the number of online users in Nigeria how many voted?
Did the voters amount to 10 %of voters in Nigeria

The polls where millions voted and GEJ won pdp didn't shout about it cuz good field result is d goal
But u and ur Co - retardeen sees it as victory won..

Anyway congratulations to AIT president General Mohammed cum muhammadu buhari (GMB =give me Bomb)
"On a normal something, I no say e suppose pain you say the same fools wey dey broadcast that useless documentary filled with lies against Buhari, na those same people website wey Nigerians use show them say the useless propaganda no dey work. "

Please register your frustration elsewhere.
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by ManUtdholic: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
ayukdaboss:

"On a normal something, I no say e suppose pain you say the same fools wey dey broadcast that useless documentary filled with lies against Buhari, na those same people website wey Nigerians use show them say the useless propaganda no dey work. "

Please register your frustration elsewhere.
Okay oo congratulations to Mr Bubu
Re: AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! by midolian(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[/b]

my brother, even with serious rigging jona will LOSE..the true nigerians can't wait to kick him out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast / PDP Chairmanship: Adeniran Picks Form, Restates Commitment To Reposition The Par / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Cyberspace On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.