Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. (2270 Views)

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / What's The Difference Between Boyfriend/girlfriend And Boylover/girllover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I see

do re mi fa so la ti do just got interesting wink
lolz, amebor!
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

lolz, amebor!
I hope u don't make him mince words during rehearsals o cheesy
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I hope u don't make him mince words during rehearsals o cheesy
Na him sabi dt one ,it was much later after the conference we started dating sha
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

Na him sabi dt one ,it was much later after the conference we started dating sha
But the chemistry started from the conference grin
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
urhmmm,, u can say that
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

urhmmm,, u can say that
true or false?
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
urhmmm,, u can say that
oya it has do u cos i kw u, u wont get tired of asking
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

urhmmm,, u can say that
oya it has do u cos i kw u, u wont get tired of asking
know me kwa! cheesy
U don't

can I ask one more question? grin
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 1:10am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
true or false?
kai u ask too many questions
it's past bedtime ko
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
know me kwa! cheesy
U don't

can I ask one more question? grin
sighs* k am all eyes
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

sighs* k am all eyes
smiley

I don 4gt wetin i b wan ask tongue
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
smiley

I don 4gt wetin i b wan ask tongue
Thank goodness!
I yaff sleep, don't disturb tongue
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

Thank goodness!
I yaff sleep, don't disturb tongue
cum on wake up and tell me good might joor tongue
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 1:29am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cum on wake up and tell me good might joor tongue
Good night cheesy

dream of bugssssssssssssssssssssssss tongue
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

Good night cheesy

dream of me kiss
Sure I will. smiley good night
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Sure I will. smiley good night
angry
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

angry
grin
good morning smiley
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by gracile(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin
good morning smiley
morning pumpkin grin
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

morning pumpkin grin
see ur teeth...lol

how was your night?
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by RomanyChi(f): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
at the wine store while choosing wine cheesy
Re: Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. by DaZion(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Good Morning Nairalanders...Just waking up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Handsomeness Research Result: Nigeria MEN Are HOT / Dumping And Breaking Up.. Is There Any Difference? / 10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.