Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! (18463 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by horny4u(f): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
Nigerians lets open our eyes and see everything for what it is , Evil is Evil and Good is Good,
Any way thot i will share this pic of a Journalist Dele Onatade being beaten at Pastor Chris Okotie's wedding,
The journalist in Nigeria are not respected and are treated Badly because of the ole brown envelope syndrome, they must treat their profession with respect and stop acting as beggars,

N.B- Thats is not to say Dele Onatade was begging there, but the problems and secrets of Evil in Nigeria are swept under the carpet for a few notes,
Shame!!!!

Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by AKO1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
Please what is the "brown envelope syndrome"?
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by horny4u(f): 2:00am On Dec 27, 2008
bribe!
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by lucabrasi(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2008
you should re word and adjust your poster heading cause anyone just seeing that ll be under the wrong impression that the pastor chris was either directly or tacitly responsible,its a shame some stuffs that happen in nigeria but then again hired hands put in a position of these sort tend to get carried away, my own story is mild compared to this man's but one time in my own house while on holidays,i picked up a car key and as i was getting into the car a new driver that didint know me literally pulled me out and was yabbing and shouting till someone came outside when all he could have done was simply ask me grin

1 Like

Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by horny4u(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2008
I see ,
so as leaders we can absolve ourselves from the negative actions of our employees, (bodyguards), i would hate to feel so out of control of a situation i am supposed to be in control of,

what i guess if it was a postive situation i will quickly take the honour!

AS FOR THE TOPIC , IT REAMINS THE SAME, CALL A SPADE, ?
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by Masheene: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
smiley
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by bronxdog: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Poster

This is the height of the craziness and foolishness of Nigerians, people like you should be stoned and your butt fried and spiced with hot pepper.
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by JJYOU: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2008
wedding is a private event. who called the journalist
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
JJYOU:

wedding is a private event. who called the journalist
this comment falls flat when you attempt to reconcile it with the threadstarters post. b4 you kill me, im not saying its wrong.

you are no longer a private property ones you are in the public eye. if you want a private gathering and u r in the public eye then go to a secret location or better still keep the invites to a minimum
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
na now chris okotie dey marry.nawoooooo!!!!!!!!
wetin him dey wait since. embarassed
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by JJYOU: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2008
OMO IBO:

this comment falls flat when you attempt to reconcile it with the threadstarters post. before you kill me, I'm not saying its wrong.

you are no longer a private property ones you are in the public eye. if you want a private gathering and u r in the public eye then go to a secret location or better still keep the invites to a minimum
along with every right comes responsibility. all these silly boys with their oturugbeke camera wont use sence now before we start hearing different stories
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by horny4u(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2009
Man must stop being brutal to another,
For it to go on at a supposed spiritual leader, the heavens are watching.
See beyond your nose and quit brainwashness,
grin grin grin

and for the Idiots that swore at me, winkIt hurts, lol
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2009
The Reporters themselves are very stubborn, but that's not enough reason why they should be beaten, especially not at the wedding ceremony of a Man of God(Pastor Chris Okotie)
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by theskeptic: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2009
People, people! To make an argument at LEAST seem unbiased you have to make an attempt to at least present the story from the two sides and then leave the conclusion to the objectivity of your audience. I know for a fact, even though i don`t attend this church, that this is not the first journalist to step within the premises. What did he do to attract such a reaction? Is it something for which he would have gotten the same treatment somewhere else? And why are you talking as if security operatives recognise the diffference between a church and and a torture chamber in Nigeria? And what`s this double talk about leadership not excusable for deeds of the followers? When you don`t pay your tax how is your governor to blame? Has anybody even bothered to ask if the pastor is aware of this event? We Nigerians have grown "angry" over the years. More stabbings than 10 yrs ago. I`m am sure as you read this someone is getting beat up by a security operative. It is a scourge of our society, and even the devil goes to church. To end this, God does not choose perfect men for His anointing. He chooses available €men. To prove my case, google Rasputin.
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by theskeptic: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2009
I still hope that operative was dealt with sha
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by oloriooko(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2009
do u call this evil?
better go and review ur dico again for the true meaning of evil.
this is simply ""put him where he belongs"
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by horny4u(f): 1:46am On Jan 23, 2009
really?, u will soon be put where you belong and it will flash in your mind, this your statement remember then nad come cak to naira land to share your experiences, tongue
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by Skywalker5(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
Which Evil?

Na by force to take picture there? angry angry angry

Was he invited,Why cant they allow him to have his private life.He is a pastor not a celibrity

he should go somewhere else if he was not allowed.I am sure he was trying to be stubborn.
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by walesz: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
Once again a lot of pple just lay claims to conjectures.
1. I was there, I took more than a thousand photographs during the period of the wedding celebrations and I cant recall that I heard or saw this happen.

2. Men you've got to see for yourself how photographers were behaving, I was upset most of the time

3. After it was agreed among the security guys & photographers that pictures wont be taken for awhile, some photographers violated that accord almost immediately therefore what was claimed to happen might have to the extent that he was removed but certainly not beaten otherwise Okotie himself would have ensured that the security man pay for any damage then most likely sack him. 'cos that would be over zealousness.

4. Finally men a lot of pple just carry news especially bad news when they themselves cant verify the authenticity. Its absolutely wrong and they would actually be hurting themselves certainly not the pple they think they are hurting.
Therefore as a witness of all the 3days of his wedding ceremony o! this thread is very malicious, unfounded, disgraceful, terrible, useless, etc.
The guy dey enjoy for where he dey now with him wife una dey there dey vex or abuse am.
Well GOD forgive you all sha. That s my prayer for you.
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by DeepSight(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2009
@ HORNY4U. . . dont mean to sound brazen, but your psuedonym turns me on
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by crossman9(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
Great Controversy Over His Real Age In Christ Embassy
Well in the church there is some points the church members don’t discuss nor do the members even want to know about and even if you go on Google it is very hard to find out (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) his real age no one in the church seems to know his real age, it is closely guarded secret goodness knows why, but they are quick to announce his birthday bashes ever year and lavishing him, with millions in gifts and praise him endlessly but if you ask people in the church most will just simple say they don’t know his age, it’s like a blank wall you run into they will tell you it is not in portent which you would find strange because they place all this energy into entertaining him yet this simple but easy every day fact is kept top secret?
But why all the great sense of mist eke and mysteries surrounding him; there has been some people who have had the privilege of even interviewed him and asking a similar question what is your real age he simply replied (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) by saying check the records; I was educated in Nigeria there is records yet in all of Nigeria people see In local papers announcing his birthday, but never his age most people in the modern world, when having a birthday have a cakes a with candles on it or one and a age with numbers saying “Happy Birthday” so why are you hiding a simple fact, they only know he was (Born on the (7th) December) but nothing like this revealing his age.

“Ex Mother in Law” said something in “South Africa” when I was living there for a short period. She said the following
Quote Ex Mother in Law: (One’s life should be like an open book anyone should be able to read it?)
Meaning your life everyone should be able to see who you are with no hidden; columns or secrets in short there is no lies or deceptions in you? And you would be like a glass everyone can see who you are as a person this is not the case with him? He does not like the media and only selects journalist that are “Pro-Christ Embassy” people interviewing him. there is no real journalism in the church it only protects the image of the “Mini god” protecting the image of their “icon” is more impotent than being open and honest as origination and as a “Head Pastor” (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) he should just tell people his age and put inquisitive minds to rest seeing he is surrounded with such great Controversy everywhere he goes?
Bolingbroke, Henry St. John, Viscount (1678-1751) Plan truth will influence half a score of men at most in a nation. Or an age, while mystery will lead millions by the nose. [Letter, 1721]
It took me a lot of digging to find this out this but he must love Controversy to keep people captivated?
But I have found out his real age and day he was born, and which is the following:
(Sunday Date of Birth: (07/12/1953) this makes him if you take the current year (2011) and calculate the years it makes him (Aged 57)
So now you know the truth of his age you can sleep a little better at night lol Ha-Ha?
Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan (1859-1930) How often have i said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth [the sigh of four]
So the conclusion he should just tell people and get rid of the air of mysteries surrounding him.
Here is a mock image intended for a little humour with some facts attached: with his real age?

Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by Stonnydrey(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
Poster Na fooooooooool
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
Leave Pastor Chris be, when a Nigguh robs you by force, but takes advantage of your intelligence, he becomes Evil grin
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by crossman9(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
why would i want to be evil the bible say to expose evil are you a christian

Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by medinajabbar(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2014
hmmm
Re: Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oboy! See person one hand as e big! grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.