Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Could This Be A Sin Before God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Sin Before God? (453 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Sin Before God? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Last week sunday my friend (Gabriel) an I attended church service, actually the church is a very wealthy church with a glorious auditoruim and almost all the members are wealthy aristocrats and creams of the society. The service was going on resplendently till the time came when we were to give our offerings.. Many people brought out 1000 naira notes and others 5000 but i brought out my 100 naira and Gabriel brought out only 50 naira and while we were about to put our offerings into the box, a man that sat close to us noticed Gabriel's disparaging offering (50 naira) and The Man gave Gabriel 2,000 naira to give as offering, wen Gabriel collected the money from the man, He hid the money and still secludedly offered 50naira into the offering box and went home with the 2000 naira.

Now i wanna know if this is really a sin in the sight of God, what he did, was it right? Or should he have offered the whole 2,000 naira?
Re: Could This Be A Sin Before God? by Skillfullulu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Me don't know but guess it's a blessing in disguise. Lol
Re: Could This Be A Sin Before God? by StPete: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
If he's broke and desperately needs that money, then I think God understands...otherwise na greed dey worry ur friend
Re: Could This Be A Sin Before God? by Christmasdon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Christain? / The Resurrection Of Christ. / Are These The Worlds Of Christian God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.