Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Play PSP Games On Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Play PSP Games On Your Android Device (803 Views)

Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices / Top 10 Addictive Games On Android / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play PSP Games On Your Android Device by youngjoe44: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
I have been playing PSP games on my Android phone for months now.I have told alot of friends about this but some said is a lie,while some went straight to the point and asked me how i could play PSP games on my Android.

Today i will be sharing the little trick with you all.

Requirements:
An Android Phone (HIGH END ANDROID PHONE RECOMMENDED 4.0 AND ABOVE) PPSSPP EMULATOR, PSP GAMES ( In ISO or CSO File Format)

Instructions:
1)Download PPSSPP GOLD from this link below http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/11676333/file.html
2)Install PPSSPP GOLD in your phone.

3)Download PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format

4)Place download ISO or CSO file in your SDCard or Wherever you want.

5)Open PPSSPP GOLD and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP GAME's CSO or ISO file and its DONE.

Now Enjoy your favorite PSP Games on your Android phone. see screenshots of me playing my favourite game FINAL FANTASY!

Re: How To Play PSP Games On Your Android Device by happy662(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
youngjoe44:
I have been playing PSP games on my Android phone for months now.I have told alot of friends about this but some said is a lie,while some went straight to the point and asked me how i could play PSP games on my Android.

Today i will be sharing the little trick with you all.

Requirements:
An Android Phone (HIGH END ANDROID PHONE RECOMMENDED 4.0 AND ABOVE) PPSSPP EMULATOR, PSP GAMES ( In ISO or CSO File Format)

Instructions:
1)Download PPSSPP GOLD from this link below http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/11676333/file.html
2)Install PPSSPP GOLD in your phone.

3)Download PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format

4)Place download ISO or CSO file in your SDCard or Wherever you want.

5)Open PPSSPP GOLD and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP GAME's CSO or ISO file and its DONE.

Now Enjoy your favorite PSP Games on your Android phone. see screenshots of me playing my favourite game FINAL FANTASY!
for pes game can I map x and run to bthe one button

(1) (Reply)

Elephone Offering 1M USD To Android Developers / Whatsapp Finally Adds Voice Calls For All Android Users, Ios Coming Soon / New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.