Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets (2323 Views)

Video Shows Shiites Attacked Nigerian Army Cheif / General Olusegun Obasanjo Tweets / Cheif Olusegun Obasanjo Deserved Our Respect (nigerians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by ketekete: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
So the twitter saga between Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan continues. This time OBJ (under the twitter name: Olusegun A. Obasanjo ‏@SegunObasanjo) threw few punches lines at at the Vice president and Bishop Oyedepo. See punches below..

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/obj-vs-bishop-oyedepo-jonathan-ready-die/
Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by ketekete: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Olusegun A. Obasanjo @SegunObasanjo
"I have no grudges against GEJ & I equally think GEJ has no grudges against me but I'm ready to die for whatever is good for Nigeria."

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by ketekete: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Olusegun A. Obasanjo @SegunObasanjo

"Namadi Sambo could travel to mourn with the Saudi Arabians but couldn't find his way to visit Chibok or Baga. Is this transformation?"

Follow: @keteketenews

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
ketekete:
[s]So the twitter saga between Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan continues. This time OBJ (under the twitter name: Olusegun A. Obasanjo ‏@SegunObasanjo) threw few punches lines at at the Vice president and Bishop Oyedepo. See punches below..

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/obj-vs-bishop-oyedepo-jonathan-ready-die/[/s]

This man is no longer relevant and of no value to the PDP. he has moved to the APC where rejected PDP politicians go to. grin grin grin grin

If he wants to die, then may God grant his wishes. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by ZACHIE: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
stop this nonsense.
OBJ does not tweet jack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by clevvermind(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
we would bury him when he dies.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
who cares about a wicked selfish old man

He never fixed the road that has killed more nigerians than any other (Lagos-ibadan, benin-ore road)

now the Jonathan is doing it, he wants to die out of hate and wickedness

5 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by clevvermind(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
please this is a simple riddle i believe both
Jonathan and buhari supporters can answer. if
you know the answer, feel free to drop it.

here is the riddle:

I am an old man without a waec result, so i went
to forge one in a cyber cafe. I am a semi illiterate,
a terrorist and a scammer. i have failed election
three times and this is my fourth time of
contesting. i always spark off violence whenever i
lose an election. i don't like accepting election
result as announced. i lied against the military.
i promised that i would make the country
ungovernable after i lost my last election in 2011.
i have spilled a lot of innocent blood in the past. i
am a dictator and a coup plotter.
i also pronounce words like fifty as pipty,
corruption as kworoption, president as freziden
and Nigeria as Nijeria.
Who am i?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by StPete: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's very easy to criticize. When the Chibok girls got missing, what assistance in terms of ideas did OBJ lend to GEJ to enable the rescue of the girls?
Well, if he wants to die, Nigeria has a mass grave waiting for his corpse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by gebest: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This man is no longer relevant and of no value to the PDP. he has moved to the APC where rejected PDP politicians go to. grin grin grin grin

hehaha he is very very relevant.
Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Daniel058(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
People should stop commenting GWORO HERE grin. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by watchthisposter(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
**cough**
POT
**cough**
KETTLE
**cough**
BLACK

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by derrick333(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
OBJ dnt hv such time,sins d day I c dead muna tweetin,den I fear 9jà, BaBa way still position4Otta ,de monitor his investment,

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tk
Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Skako(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
To make it fast chop sole or soda

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Monimatic(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Oya Die...old fool

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fake OBJ twitter account. It is very obvious someone is using OBJ's name to attack GEJ and his allies on twitter. And I wont be surprised if it is the OP who owns d fake account. He is the only person trying to draw attention to it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by lagdmark(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
THIS TWEET ACCOUNT OF OBJ IS AS FAKE AS GMB WASC RESULT.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Vicotex(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

let him die and meet the 72 virgin pvssies
Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by eddyvivi(f): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Become a member of the Great Illuminati Order and
possess
riches,call +2349036809167 connections and fame. all
the power you ever wanted,
don't miss this opportunity and grab it, because there
may not
be another chance.
We open door of acceptance once in ten years, we
choose
people and of which out of all few are chosen. You can
be
among the chosen ones this year. The great association
as
been in existence since May 1, 1776 named The
Illuminati (aka
Bavarian Illuminati). What does this mean? The name
derives
from the Latin Illuminati, which means “the
enlightened” Who
are the Illuminati? They are, in essence, a cartel or
groups of
elite people. These people are basically rich, intelligent,
or
possessed special skills of various kinds and
industrialists
based Worldwide. The names of certain families persist
over
long periods of time. Some of the most important
names are
Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg,
Schroder
and Schiff.
We make people great and we rule the world. many of
the
world's political leaders & celebrities are members.
When you
become a member you will have the opportunity to be
great
and dine with great personnel's from different nations.
We rule
every social part of the world; business firms, music,
sports
and politics, the second essential component is
controlling of
the media. It is controlled through business fashion.
We
choose people with potentials and we have made them
great
turning them to what they are today. We are here for
you to
make your dream come through; if you dream it you
can
achieve it.
Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER, DOCTOR, BANKER,
ENTERTAINER, MODEL, STUDENT, OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS as a BUSINESS TYCOON to
BECOME
GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that for
becoming a
member, you stand a chance of increasing your "NET
WORTH "
in every week with the sum of $250,000 USD, and earn
the sum
of $500,000 USD as the Illuminati membership salary
monthly.
Please be a part of these GOLDEN "OPPORTUNITY" The
great
Illum
Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
''DIE FOR WHAT EVER IS GOOD FOR NIGERIA'' my a$$

when u were the president what did u do to show dat u want the good for nigeria
nothing....
instead u embezzled our money all in d name of steady electricity

pls shut up u are f****king hater!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Deeninetyseven(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
eddyvivi:
Become a member of the Great Illuminati Order and
possess
riches,call +2349036809167 connections and fame. all
the power you ever wanted,
don't miss this opportunity and grab it, because there
may not
be another chance.
We open door of acceptance once in ten years, we
choose
people and of which out of all few are chosen. You can
be
among the chosen ones this year. The great association
as
been in existence since May 1, 1776 named The
Illuminati (aka
Bavarian Illuminati). What does this mean? The name
derives
from the Latin Illuminati, which means “the
enlightened” Who
are the Illuminati? They are, in essence, a cartel or
groups of
elite people. These people are basically rich, intelligent,
or
possessed special skills of various kinds and
industrialists
based Worldwide. The names of certain families persist
over
long periods of time. Some of the most important
names are
Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg,
Schroder
and Schiff.
We make people great and we rule the world. many of
the
world's political leaders & celebrities are members.
When you
become a member you will have the opportunity to be
great
and dine with great personnel's from different nations.
We rule
every social part of the world; business firms, music,
sports
and politics, the second essential component is
controlling of
the media. It is controlled through business fashion.
We
choose people with potentials and we have made them
great
turning them to what they are today. We are here for
you to
make your dream come through; if you dream it you
can
achieve it.
Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER, DOCTOR, BANKER,
ENTERTAINER, MODEL, STUDENT, OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS as a BUSINESS TYCOON to
BECOME
GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that for
becoming a
member, you stand a chance of increasing your "NET
WORTH "
in every week with the sum of $250,000 USD, and earn
the sum
of $500,000 USD as the Illuminati membership salary
monthly.
Please be a part of these GOLDEN "OPPORTUNITY" The
great
Illum
Answer these questions, have you joined? Are you anyway better than you are last year? I mean in terms of Fame and Riches. I know you are a guy disguising as a girl.
Maybe I am making mistakes, is Illuminati a construction firm in Nigeria? No be Nigeria dialling code i dey see so?
Abeg, we dey discuss OBJ's issue, you are talking about illuminati.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by KINGTELLER: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Baba, Ebony-.casket has not close market

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Deeninetyseven(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
OBJ must be high on cheap weed. If you are tired of living, why don't you do the needful? Will your death in anyway affect the country? Will it in anyway improve the standard of living? Our economy?
So many people had dies for this country, does that make this country any better?
Abeg, Baba Iyabo, everyone will die, you are not the one to decide when you want to die. God decides and don't let me hear you say you want to die for Nigeria.
Those who died for Nigeria are those who died during the civil war, the victims of insurgency, therefore, if you sleep and you refuse to wake up, you died on your own ni o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Frankiss44(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
ketekete:
So the twitter saga between Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan continues. This time OBJ (under the twitter name: Olusegun A. Obasanjo ‏@SegunObasanjo) threw few punches lines at at the Vice president and Bishop Oyedepo. See punches below..

If you really believe OBJ is the one behind this handle, then you are a slowpoke....

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by Frankiss44(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
ketekete:

If you really believe OBJ is the one behind this handle, then you are a slowpoke....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by baybeeboi: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obasanjo is a statesman....
Now I know who a statesman is......He's a dead politician

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by tomakint: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
He knows what to do if he wants to DIE so why tell us? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by tit(f): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obj is ready to die
and
Nigeria is ready to bury it!

shikena

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by free2ryhme: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
NA WA OOO
Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by mgbeketoto: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Then DIE! kiss
Re: I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets by abdussalam(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
How true is this? Is OBJ really on twitter?

(1) (Reply)

GEJ & PDP HAVE FINALLY CRIPPLED The Electric Power Sector - Joe Igbokwe / General Muhammadu Buhari's 15 Top Promises To Nigerians. All To Be Accomplish / Lagos And Life Expectancy (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.