Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Tuface And His Baby Mama "Pero Adeniyi" Caught Kissing In The Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And His Baby Mama "Pero Adeniyi" Caught Kissing In The Club (1446 Views)

Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And His Baby Mama "Pero Adeniyi" Caught Kissing In The Club by 2324xclusive: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XUi6gIwqg0s/VMfEesvMlmI/AAAAAAAADjc/Fj9dmthqTsU/s1600/2face-and-baby-mama.jpg[/img]
Just not long after Annie Idibia said in her interview that she wished she was the mother of all Tuface’s kids, there is a picture going on around of her husband Tuface kissing one of his baby mamas in the club! Pero Adeniyi.
According to reports, the picture of 2Face and Pero together was supposedly taken as recently as a few days ago when the two of them bumped into each other at one of 2Face’s clubs in Lagos.

SDK reports that things haven’t been so smooth between 2face and Annie recently (as a result of third party involvements) but by all indications from Annie’s interview with Motherhood In-Style magazine things are going well for the Idibia family.
Her source squeals further ”I don’t know if they planned to meet there or it was a coincidence but Pero and Tuface were at the club together and Annie stormed in ready for a fight, in fact she was ready to tear down the place because Tuface had not been home for days due to another bout of nagging on the Pero issue.
Pero and Tuface were seated at the VIP section all cosy and laughing and having the time of their lives and when Annie stormed in,the club management sensed trouble and asked her to come with them into a room so that Tuface could join her there and talk things out.

CLICK TO READ ANNIE FEELING
Re: Tuface And His Baby Mama "Pero Adeniyi" Caught Kissing In The Club by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
That should be an old picture jhor!
Re: Tuface And His Baby Mama "Pero Adeniyi" Caught Kissing In The Club by SirVictory: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
That should be an old picture jhor!
Yea i think so
Re: Tuface And His Baby Mama "Pero Adeniyi" Caught Kissing In The Club by Cupidkc(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Old pix indeed....this is as recent as the word recent.

Anyways,that's none of my biz.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband & I Never Dated Or Had Sex – Makeup Artiste Lola Maja / Onome Getting A Guys Big Banana On Top Of A Tree Inside A Bush / Afrocandy Says Nicki Minaj Stole Her Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.