Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Etisalat And Their Overpriced Calls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Etisalat And Their Overpriced Calls (547 Views)

Crack All Your Huawei And Zte Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel Modems And Routers / Cheapest Data Subscription For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat And Their Codes / How To Double Your Recharge Amount On Mtn,airtel,etisalat And Glo For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat And Their Overpriced Calls by Enzo45(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Has anyone noticed how much etisalat charges these days,i mean other networks like MTN,GLO charge 20k/sec and etisalat is charging 2times dat my last call with my MTN was 40secs and dey took N8 but with etisalat my last call was 58 secs and they took N23.2K shocked shocked
Re: Etisalat And Their Overpriced Calls by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
apc people again?!!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! / Microsoft Office 2016 Preview Now Available for Download / Forex Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.