Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

#100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? (1564 Views)

Run your old or New generator on Gas ; cheaper and more reliable / What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts / Why The New 100 Note Has Anyone Thought About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by DahtzFestjayz: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
The New or The Old #100 Note, Which one did you Perfer.

Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Gmajor(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
truth be said, the old one is better. The should have just modified the arabic inscriptions on it
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'm still yet to physically see the new one.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Caracta(f): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
The old one.

The new note looks very ugly when it's rough.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by adexsimply(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Caracta:
The old one.

As in, ehn
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Funjosh(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
charix:

What part of the country are you staying
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Funjosh:
What of the country are you staying

Nigeria.
N100.00 is too little a denomination to carry about. Lowest denomination I come across is N500.00 due to high cost of consumables.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by simdam500(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
charix:

Are u in france too cheesy
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by UjSizzle(f): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Caracta:
The old one.

It looks ugly all the time, like a rainbow with distasteful colours. Whoever designed that thing ..... undecided
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Caracta(f): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2015
UjSizzle:

It looks ugly all the time, like a rainbow with distasteful colours. Whoever designed that thing ..... undecided

It should be used only at funeral services...very boring, gloomy and sad-looking note. It's just there...nothing exciting.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by jaybee3(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Caracta:

It should be used only at funeral services...very boring, gloomy and sad-looking note. It's just there...nothing exciting.
Mariammmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by UjSizzle(f): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well, it is a sad country undecided I sha don't like seeing it in my wallet.
Funeral services.....lol grin
Caracta:

Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by jaybee3(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
UjSizzle:
I sha don't like seeing it in my wallet.

Transfer them to me sharpish... I will gladly collect 'em with a big THANKS afterwards tongue tongue tongue
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by UjSizzle(f): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Akuko. Oya send your account numberS
jaybee3:

Transfer them to me sharpish... I will gladly collect 'em with a big THANKS afterwards tongue tongue tongue
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
UjSizzle:
Akuko. Oya send your account numberS
you wan wayo me ehn you this fine chica

My 7th sense dey tell me say it's possible for the ATM to dispense other denomination if you insist on doing electronic transfer.

My preference na manual transfer cos i'm only interested in the ugly duckling 100 notes

tongue tongue tongue
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by UjSizzle(f): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Man, where is your faith? tongue
jaybee3:

you wan wayo me ehn you this fine chica

My 7th sense dey tell me say it's possible for the ATM to dispense other denomination if you insist on doing electronic transfer.

My preference na manual transfer cos i'm only interested in the ugly duckling 100 notes

tongue tongue tongue
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Caracta(f): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Mariammmmmmm grin grin grin grin

Daddy Mariam tongue
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Caracta:

Daddy Mariam tongue
Where you dey sef

oya let's gossip
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Caracta(f): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Where you dey sef

oya let's gossip

I'm where you left me...exact spot.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by elantraceey(f): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
The old one

The new one is ugly whether clean or dirty.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Caracta:

I'm where you left me...exact spot.

Oya let's meet up

wink wink wink
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Caracta(f): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya let's meet up

wink wink wink

You can lie sha sad
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
I like the new one. grin

It's modern and techy it even has a QR code. I like it fresh and mint.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Funjosh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
charix:

Nigeria.
N100.00 is too little a denomination to carry about. Lowest denomination I come across is N500.00 due to high cost of consumables.

Are you a politician
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Funjosh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
UjSizzle:
Well, it is a sad country undecided I sha don't like seeing it in my wallet.
Funeral services.....lol grin

Dont worry you will get use to it lipsrsealed
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Funjosh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Caracta:

Lolz funny you

may be it was basicaly designed for funeral service who knows lipsrsealed
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Caracta(f): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funjosh:

Lolz funny you

may be it was basicaly designed for funeral service who knows lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
For the first time 2day, I saw the much talked about 'new #100 note"..

My observations:
--- It looks outdated, with the colour combinations coming out so dull..

--- I doubt it's durability when kept longer, when compared to the old one..

#The old one is better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Vivly(f): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
If you don't like the new one, send it to my account. I'll manage it.
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
For the first time 2day, I saw the much talked about 'new #100 note"..

My observations:
--- It looks outdated, with the colour combinations coming out so dull..

--- I doubt it's durability when kept longer, when compared to the old one..

#The old one is better..
Kudos to GEJ led corrupt Government. After all "Stealing isnt corruption" I weep 4 Naija...
Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by missterious(f): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Vivly:
If you don't like the new one, send it to my account. I'll manage it.

Lol. You ehn. Welcome back. smiley

1 Like

Re: #100 Note: Which One Did You Perfer, Old Or New? by Vivly(f): 1:26am On Jan 29, 2015
missterious:

Lol. You ehn. Welcome back. smiley

Welcome faya. cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Easily Misplace Our Handkerchief? / "He Is My Twin Brother", How Do I Introduce My Quadriplets / Some Interesting Old School Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.