Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 (1145 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS / Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" / September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Many of you may be following the thread in health section about a nairalander DJ who is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer
Physically speaking ,things don't look good
https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola/135#30188394
His story has touched many
We want to gather on this thread to fast and pray for him tomorrow and drop prayers here for his healing.
Nothing is impossible for God.
The earnest and fervent prayers of the righteous avail much
Come join us
Tomorrow Wed Jan 27 on this thread.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by remsonik(f): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pls join us tomorrow on a fast people. Let's lift up our voices to God to have mercy on our brother Dj.
He must not die, he must live.
Mods pls can you move this to frontpage

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by cirmuell(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wow it's cancer? sad
Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2015

@Dj I love you, your situation makes me cry whenever you post something here, we've all been tried in this case and succumbed to the pressure but it was all because we thought we were doing what's best for you in our own little ways. Being part of your case in ghost mode taught me a lot and believe you me, we all pray for you always, and love you so much.

@ op, Thanks Ma for this initiative but I just have few questions based on praying and fasting as I wouldn't want us coming back here saying that we were not answered when we prayed.

This is a matter of getting results from God and I know none of us is expecting something negative.

Does Dj believe wholeheartedly that he can be healed?

He's here, we are here and as we will all be declaring God's promises upon his life I'd really like him to agree and believe that God's word which is his will will change this situation.

Whatever treatment he takes at the end of the day, he should have faith in God and his word coupled with fellowshipping with the Holy Ghost. As we pray for the healing of the body, the soul shouldn't be forgotten.

That said, I am in.

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by dstnd: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2015
am praying for you sir
Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by tollu: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for this thread @Babyosisi. I am in. May God Almighty in his infinite grace show mercy upon Hammed Adelodun, his son.

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Just20(f): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm totally in. Thanks babyosisi for the initiative.
DJdola the Almighty God will heal you and he will show himself mighty on your behalf... He is the name above every name. His name is above cancer, his name is above malignancy, his name is above liver problem, his name is above tuberculosis, his name is above ALL other names and at the mention of that name JESUS every knee should bow and every tongue will confess that JESUS is LORD to the glory of God the Father.

DJdola it is well with you my brother... your testimony will be heard by many in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Lateralmaths(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
As we worship in Your presence there is healing.
The Holy Spirit's gentle touch is flowing.
Jesus we believe
Jesus there is healing Your name.

Almighty Father we thank You for we know that You hear us when we call.
Father we lift up your son DJ into your hands, we ask that the Holy Spirit moves over Him and uproot every disease afflicting him. Cause him to have a personal encounter with You even this moment.
Father let Your name alone be glorified in his life.

Thank You Father for answered prayers. In Jesus name we pray.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Nice initiative babyosisi.

Dj, may the Balm of Gilead ease your pain. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by kellyJames5(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
The Bible made us to understand that 'by His stripes,we are healed'
It also said that 'upon Mount Zion there shall be deliverance'

Almighty and Ever living God,we gather here as a family to bring the medical condition of our brother; DJ unto You.

Daddy You said 'we should put You to test,that You are the God of all creation; is there anything too hard for You to do?'

Therefore, Lord;we pray that You stretched out your healing hand upon your servant and make him whole again in Jesus' name.

Father prove in his life that You are the great healer so that the world will hear his testimony to the glory of Your name in Jesus' name.
Amen!.

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by torchwave: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op, I don't know djdola but I'd like to know the answer to the question HBG asked. Very important.

Even then, I pray for his total healing, that God touches his body, joints, and tissues with long life and perfect health in Jesus wonderful name.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
It is morning at my end
Good morning everyone
Today is the day we cry on God regarding DJ
There is nothing impossible with God
We are not moved by what we see in the physical because Jesus has the final say
We ask for a turning around of the handwriting against him
We believe for a healing virtue to overflow him and permeate his bodily organs
We pray for mercy on his behalf
Let there be a turning around in his situation o God !
DJ we declare you whole again by the power of The Lord Jesus
Receive your miracle and your healing.Let the angels of God minister healing to you on that sick bed
In Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:

@Dj I love you, your situation makes me cry whenever you post something here, we've all been tried in this case and succumbed to the pressure but it was all because we thought we were doing what's best for you in our own little ways. Being part of your case in ghost mode taught me a lot and believe you me, we all pray for you always, and love you so much.

@ op, Thanks Ma for this initiative but I just have few questions based on praying and fasting as I wouldn't want us coming back here saying that we were not answered when we prayed.

This is a matter of getting results from God and I know none of us is expecting something negative.

Does Dj believe wholeheartedly that he can be healed?

He's here, we are here and as we will all be declaring God's promises upon his life I'd really like him to agree and believe that God's word which is his will will change this situation.

Whatever treatment he takes at the end of the day, he should have faith in God and his word coupled with fellowshipping with the Holy Ghost. As we pray for the healing of the body, the soul shouldn't be forgotten.

That said, I am in.

I will mention him

DJdola
Wth hopes that he will read and answer for himself
Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Busybody2(f): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
###Oh Lord though healeth us

Where shall we look for help in affliction?
Or whither shall we send?
“The prayer of faith will save,” it is written,
’Tis truth till time shall end.

We touch the word of His promise,
As firm as heaven’s throne;
And trusting Him this very moment,
We know the work is done.
Thy love, O God, abideth forever,
Thy mighty pow’r the same;
And all Thy word declares Thou art willing
To heal the sick and lame.
Thy heart, dear Lord, is full of compassion,
And touched with sympathy;
Why then should we continue to suffer?We know Thou healest us.
O Christ, Thou art our perfect Physician,
Thy faith now makes us whole;
Thy healing touch pervadeth our body,
And thrills with joy our soul.

###
Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Doc Babyosisi, I wasn't banned, just received a polite plea from the-powers-that-be-on-NL to go easy on Tehn...a funny request considering the fact that I hadn't even started with these tehn people...If I get banned for all I was saying "which was this hospital is wasting time/money", the law will come down hard on the Hospital with Tehn and Nairaland as co-defendants in Court for medical malpractice, negligence, over-testing, etc..." See post from Jaybee below (in bold) confirming the hospital knew from the Cytology done November 27th, yet when you and I came out December 15th to ask why the dangerous delay, they encouraged peeps like Themaingate and taryour to be insulting me and Emmysexxy and our family, and jumped on your neck too mocking your profession undecided Anyway God told me to forgive them, and compel the house to forgive too...So they are lucky I am now a baby Christian sha...And when I saw a random post from emmysexxy about forgiveness, I became convinced that was from God too...

God bless you Babymama1 for this thread for DJ.

January 26th
jaybee3:

Did you even bother to read my post Mr or you are just on a whinning bender?

How do you know which chemo drugs to use bearing in mind we don’t know where the cancer is coming from? –
They know from the ascetic fluid cytology report that the cancer is an adenocarcinoma. Chemo is systemic and they will use the drug that kills adenocarcinomas. According to him, adenocarcinomas usually come from the liver and the colon and since the colon is clear (from colposcopy results) its more likely from the liver and from previous results a mass was seen in the liver

How will you know for certain that it’s from the liver
A liver biopsy would give a 100% result, but they have no intention of further distressing the patient by doing a liver biopsy as they already have all the info that they need

Nov 29th
r231:
UPDATE!!!

We did not mean to keep you in the dark but there has not been a lot of new updates on this case.

As you are all aware, Hamed was scheduled to have a biopsy done on his liver to really ascertain what is wrong as the antibiotic treatment has not achieved the desired result.

He is still being prepared for the biopsy and hopefully he will have it on Monday.

On Thursday, he had the following tests
•Serum asatic Albumin
•Gradient
•Cholesterol, Glucose, Amylase and Cytology
All in a bid to really find out why his liver is not functioning properly.

We are pleased to say that his kidneys are okay as there is no need for any more dialysis, he is still adding weight, he is stable and has improved considerably.

We hope that when we have the results of the Biopsy and the other tests, we will know what exactly is wrong.

TeHN

Dec 7th
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

Hello all, Hamed was supposed to have a biopsy done last monday but it could not have been done before the fluid which has accumulated in him was drained.

After draining, it was discovered (through both physical and scans) that there was a tender mass across his transverse colon which prompted a colonoscopy.

The colonoscopy was not helpful as it just indicated a slight narrowing of the transverse colon, this leads to suspicion that the mass is actually on the surface of the transverse colon hence a laparoscopy is being scheduled for this week.

The biopsy has been called off(for now) as his liver seems to be okay. We urge you to keep praying for Hamed though.

Thanks for your support.

TeHN.

Off to go and screenshot for the 100th time incase they wanna start modifying and hiding evidence cool cool

1 Like

Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by taryour(f): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Busybody2:
Doc Babyosisi, I wasn't banned, just received a polite plea from the-powers-that-be-on-NL to go easy on Tehn...a funny request considering the fact that I hadn't even started with these tehn people...If I get banned for all I was saying "which was this hospital is wasting time/money", the law will come down hard on the Hospital with Tehn and Nairaland as co-defendants in Court for medical malpractice, negligence, over-testing, etc..." See post from Jaybee below (in bold) confirming the hospital knew from the Cytology done November 29th, yet when you and I came out December 15th to ask why the dangerous delay, they encouraged peeps like Themaingate and taryour to be insulting me and Emmysexxy and our family, and jumped on your neck too mocking your profession undecided Anyway God told me to forgive them...So they are lucky I am now a baby Christian sha...And when I saw a random post from emmysexxy about forgiveness, I became convinced that was from God too...

God bless you Babymama1 for this thread for DJ.

January 26th

Nov 29th

Dec 7th

Off to go and screenshot for the 100th time incase they wanna start modifying and hiding evidence cool cool

Busybody sorry I had to quote this cause it really got me. I don remember insulting you in any of my post on that thread. The only ones I insulted I quoted their post which was emmysexy,originalsy and olulife. One other person I quoted was aisha2.

But I had done that unknowingly,please I take back my words as I do not intend it. It must have been in my bad moments. Shalom.
Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2015
@ Babymama when is the next fasting?
Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by Busybody2(f): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2015
taryour:

Busybody sorry I had to quote this cause it really got me. I don remember insulting you in any of my post on that thread. The only ones I insulted I quoted their post which was emmysexxy,originalsly and olu4life. One other person I quoted was aisha2.

But I had done that unknowingly,please I take back my words as I do not intend it. It must have been in my bad moments. Shalom.

Sorry sincere apologies to you, I didn't know it would read like that, what I meant was Themaingate was on my case and you were on Emmysexxy's case. That what all of us including Emmysexxy was saying was "the hospital is wasting valuable time/taking DJ for a ride", but we was labelled Tehn haters...whereas the two statement are miles apart and does not even click at all at all. Our concern was for the patient because terminally ill people have weeks/months left to live...but this was too heavy for us to blurt out sad Even before DJ left Eruwa, I remember telling Naijadeyhia off for e-diagnosing 10 illnesses, that Luth already diagnosed terminal ascites aka the big C.

Now seeing Jaybee's statement that the hospital already had all the information they needed that November...if only we can turn back the hands of time...but God knows best cry This life cry
Re: Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 by taryour(f): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Busybody2:

Sorry sincere apologies to you, I didn't know it would read like that, what I meant was Themaingate was on my case and you were on Emmysexxy's case. That what all of us including Emmysexxy was saying was "the hospital is wasting valuable time/taking DJ for a ride", but we was labelled Tehn haters...whereas the two statement are miles apart and does not even click at all at all. Our concern was for the patient because terminally ill people have weeks/months left to live...but this was too heavy for us to blurt out sad Even before DJ left Eruwa, I remember telling Naijadeyhia off for e-diagnosing 10 illnesses, that Luth already diagnosed terminal ascites aka the big C.

Now seeing Jaybee's statement that the hospital already had all the information they needed that November...if only we can turn back the hands of time...but God knows best cry This life cry

Nothing at all sis. It is well with us all. Hmmmm the only thing Dj needs now is God intervention.

God will heal Dj completely and save his soul IJN.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Figured It Out / Here Is An Official Response From Niv Bible Publishers! / A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.