Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety (36346 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

If you know the actual meaning of that word you'll never refer it as a joke .

Na over sabi dey worry am
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2015
emekakelvin:

You Must first understand the concept called "Christainity" before you conclude. You dont have to have a biased mind about an event just because you want to judge a matter.

Going Religious, they will confront the mad man and pray for him depending on the level of their faith, because Jesus once said his followers(Xtain) will do great things than Him.

In this situation, get the concept right and never say those people in that scene contradict Jesus, but rather they disparage their faith and fake being a xtain.

I may have done the same if I was here, but that does nt mean I contradict Jesus. It actually means we justify Jesus saying.

Have you heard of "Oh ye of little faith

Nd its even in d Bible dt 'thou shld nt judge'. Who re u to condemn one religion or doctrine? U knw there re some words we alter that makes us look clueless.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by emekakelvin(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Xynthialuvy:

Nd its even in d Bible dt 'thou shld nt judge'. Who re u to condemn one religion or doctrine? U knw there re some words we alter that makes us look clueless.

who did I judge ?
Which religion and believe did I condemn?
Did you read my post at all?

After answering these three questions, I may deduce any point from you to know if really you understand the meaning of the word "clueless" you used.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
emekakelvin:

who did I judge ?
Which religion and believe did I condemn?
Did you read my post at all?

After answering these three questions, I may deduce any point from you to know if really you understand the meaning of the word "clueless" you used.

Actually,I wasn't referring to U. M only supporting U,tryna rebuke d spirit in Francistony.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by emekakelvin(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Xynthialuvy:

Actually,I wasn't referring to U. M only supporting U,tryna rebuke d spirit in Francistony.
Ok madam.

I hope your day has been good.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Xynthialuvy(f): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
emekakelvin:
Ok madam.

I hope your day has been good.

Sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.