Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help! My Footballmanagee 2013 Wont Start - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help! My Footballmanagee 2013 Wont Start (1642 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. / Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Full Version Wont Be On Xbox 360, Playstation 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Footballmanagee 2013 Wont Start by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
hello nairalanders, please I'm in urgent need of your help. I just installed football manager 2013 on my laptop and tried running the program but I got this message... " the program can't start because D3DX9_41 is missing from your computer ..." I downloaded and installed the missing file which was a direct x program, then I tried to run the FM13 again but it still won't open.

I tried opening it through the SKIDROW folder and I got another error message... "this program can't start because berkelium.dll is missing from your computer . try reinstalling the program to fix. the problem.

please can someone help me out on what to do?
Re: Help! My Footballmanagee 2013 Wont Start by Avalani(m): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm. Sorry, but can't help. I never played 2013. Maybe you should consider upgrading to fm14 or 15. Most people and support is focused on those. A lot of people have moved on
Re: Help! My Footballmanagee 2013 Wont Start by Avalani(m): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2015
I want to get a new laptop for football manager 2015. I need something that will run the game smoothly. What laptop do you guys recommend? Please, I will prefer laptops that are readily available in Nigeria and less than 90k.
Re: Help! My Footballmanagee 2013 Wont Start by olexjay(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2015
I think the os installed on ur laptop can run the game or the hard disk is not compatible to run the software... You can try to delete the game permanently and re install the software
Re: Help! My Footballmanagee 2013 Wont Start by kaydee(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
You need to install direct X

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Laying MGSV - Metal Gear Solid V PC? Great Gameplay+storyline+graphic / The History Of God Of War Video Games | Kratos Evolution / Only GTA Fans Knows Whats Gonna Happen To Dis Car (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.