Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! (24199 Views)

INEC Was Not Ready For Feb 14 And Feb 28 Elections / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Presidential Debate Timetable As Released By NEDG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Shazee74: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Debate that is organised by nta and ait can not b credible, the organisers of this debate is ait n nta, the av the DG of nta, mike omeri DG NOA, stella mbanefo DG o tourism and tony akiotu MD of AIT On their board. Definately GEJ go don see all d questions. So I don't expect to see APC fall 4 this bait

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by blakky97(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
hazyfm1:
WE KNOW WHERE EBELE BELONGS
I dont support jonathan but I condemn this. no obama or vdlamir putin hater will do this. it doesn't argue for civility.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by great664(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Why would a warning letter meant for APC be sent to SaharaReporters? Is SaharaReporters a part of APC?
small small them dey go dey yab themselves? No wonder little thing concerning GEJ, saharareporter go add pepper and salt to it, they are the ones to first release videos of Boko Haram massacre and they are the ones promoting APC online

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Image123(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
I hope PDP would not run away as usual, i really look forward to a debate between president Jonathan and General Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by organic973: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Why would a warning letter meant for APC be sent to SaharaReporters? Is SaharaReporters a part of APC?

My dear I smell something fishy here. Something has been going on behind the scene all this while.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by organic973: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
small small them dey go dey yab themselves? No wonder little thing concerning GEJ, saharareporter go add pepper and salt to it, they are the ones to first release videos of Boko Haram massacre and they are the ones promoting APC online

Slowly the cat is coming out of the bag by itself.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Drmaverick: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
meshacha1:
who do you think will win debate?

If you think is Jonathan hit like, Buhari hit share!

Your opinion counts, even 4 all passer of front page

Still yet....

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Samlyk(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can't afford to miss!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by hazyfm1: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
blakky97:

I dont support jonathan but I condemn this. no obama or vdlamir putin hater will do this. it doesn't argue for civility.

I AM NOT SURE U FOLLOWED THE LAST US ELECTION

DON'T SAY WHAT U DON'T KNOW

IF U DID, U WON'T BE POSTING THIS
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by mizkeleke(f): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2015
This is gonna be interesting.
To me its a matter of personality and not political party.......

My opinion duo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by calaway: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If you believe
GENERAL MUHAMMED BUHARI waec, gce, common entrance.
Would win the debate, like this post
[size=20pt]Buhari no get waec and he has a forgery and perjury case to answer Buhari has a date with kirikiri. he should be more conerned about his predicament now[/size]

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by oloworulz(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2015
pacifique:
Laughing in Chinese grin grin grin! English go mud(die) that day o. 'The frovrem wif our feefle is that they don't know how to fronounce the alphabet fee(p)'. Hahahha! Now laughing in Indian grin grin grin!
do u know he ruled ur parent, he gave them rules and regulation. He was once in the position ur generation can never reach. He is more popular than every1 in ur village, dats ur master, he is known all over d world.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Pataki: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:
Time for Buharetard to be brutally exposed in full public glare . . . .I can't wait . . . . . . .

When you are called JAMIU, you will start acting like a warapa inflicted goat.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by jmaine: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Pataki:

When you are called JAMIU, you will start acting like a warapa inflicted goat.

If calling me Jamiu gives you multiple orgassm, then go on with it dullard. I personally do not give a damn about the useless opinion of a dung like you.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Pataki: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

If calling me Jamiu gives you multiple orgassm, then go on with it dullard. I personally do not give a damn about the useless opinion of a dung like you.

Jamiu gbenu oshi sohun. Your warapa don begin again abi?

Like Sambo, like Jamiu. Clueless beings.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by jmaine: 12:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Pataki:

Jamiu gbenu oshi sohun. Your warapa don begin again abi?

Like Sambo, like Jamiu. Clueless beings.

Trying strenuously to sound funny when in actual sense you sound as retarrded as your god Buharetard.

Like master like disciple . . . .
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Pataki: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

Trying strenuously to sound funny when in actual sense you sound as retarrded as your god Buharetard.

Like master like disciple . . . .

Lol....Jamiu does not care about my opinion, yet he keeps replying me. Sugomu! Are you not as confused like our President Goatluck?

Jamiu, go and rest your head. You are not a smart being in all sincerity. embarassed

FeBUHARI 1&8, JAMIU, YOU GO SEE YOUR MENTORS SAMBO/GOATLUCK GETTING DISGRACED.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by jmaine: 1:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Pataki:

Lol....Jamiu does not care about my opinion, yet he keeps replying me. Sugomu! Are you not as confused like our President Goatluck?

Jamiu, go and rest your head. You are not a smart being in all sincerity. embarassed

I don't suffer renegade dullards like you gladly, as long as you quote, you should expect an apt response from me.

You are more successful clowning foolishly in the Sports section than the politics arena.

You are simply the lamest and one of the least intelligent APC supporter i have ever had course to engage with . . . grin
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Pataki: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2015
jmaine:

I don't suffer renegade dullards like you gladly, as long as you quote, you should expect an apt response from me.

You are more successful clowning foolishly in the Sports section than the politics arena.

You are simply the lamest and one of the least intelligent APC supporter i have ever had course to engage with . .Lolz . . . grin

Jamiu feeling funky again.....Which is which? I thought you said - you don't give a damn about my opinion, yet you now claim not to suffer me gladly? Do you even mull over your stewpeed comments before spewing them out? This is the same national ediotic and rancid behavior of the useless ogogoro dunce you daily lick his asssss on this forum.

If you are being corrected here, drop this goat-like nature of yours, and adhere to the simple correction given by those who know better. You have zilch intelligence in Politics, and only that you are an Arsenal fan, you are equally ediotic in the Sports section.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by jmaine: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Pataki:

[s]Jamiu feeling funky again.....Which is which? I thought you said - you don't give a damn about my opinion, yet you now claim not to suffer me gladly? Do you even mull over your stewpeed comments before spewing them out? This is the same national ediotic and rancid behavior of the useless ogogoro dunce you daily lick his asssss on this forum.

If you are being corrected here, drop this goat-like nature of yours, and adhere to the simple correction given by those who know better. You have zilch intelligence in Politics, and only that you are an Arsenal fan, you are equally ediotic in the Sports section[/s].

Total bullshyte as usual, i am so amused seeing your incoherent tripe laced with whines of despair. Just stick to the sports section where you can clown to no where with less attention drawn to perennial bouts of idiocy.

As long as you keep quoting me, your numb skull will keep getting bashed. Your brain dey my hand and i will keep tossing it the way i like until further notice

P:S ==> How can a renowned dunce like you correct those intellectually superior
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by blakky97(m): 5:24am On Jan 28, 2015
hazyfm1:

I AM NOT SURE U FOLLOWED THE LAST US ELECTION

DON'T SAY WHAT U DON'T KNOW

IF U DID, U WON'T BE POSTING THIS
shut ur 4kin mouth up. I dont care about what you know. if ur agrieved, go and scrape ur face on a rough wall.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 28, 2015
For the record, Buhari did not show up for the debate with Obasanjo in 2003, while GEJ didn't show up for one debate in 2011 cool
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by hazyfm1: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2015
blakky97:

shut ur 4kin mouth up. I dont care about what you know. if ur agrieved, go and scrape ur face on a rough wall.

...ignored...
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by eaccyboy(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Most nairalanders are apc...most ppl dat wl vote are pdp
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by sunnico(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
grin grin :DHow I wish they could organize debates too for the first lady, and first lady too be... mehn the show go pass 30 days in Atlanta...Patience Jonathan I hail ooh... :DHow I wish they could organize debates too for the first lady, and first lady too be... mehn the show go pass 30 days in Atlanta...Patience Jonathan I hail ooh...
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by blakky97(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
hazyfm1:

...ignored...
better. cos I was ready for you.
this is what you should have done in the first instance.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by hazyfm1: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
blakky97:

better. cos I was ready for you.
this is what you should have done in the first instance.

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by dblock(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Who Dash Monkey Change?

Abeg Vote for Stability!

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Image123(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
CFCfan:
For the record, Buhari did not show up for the debate with Obasanjo in 2003, while GEJ didn't show up for one debate in 2011 cool
Did Obasanjo show up?
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by scotz101(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
kayciano:
Ok..
Tell BULLHARI to come with WAEC and 2 teachers..

We don't need CATTLE...there oo..
Just WAEC and 2 TEACHERS

Na PEJ go screen them..

hehehe laughing with all my energy!!
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by nellyjohn: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Am sure APC won't show up. Dey wil still run just like dey did during the last debate set up for there spokesman. Besides, what does Buhari knws?
GEJ till 2019 jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April / Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.