Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

If You Need Funding For Financing A Trade In Bulk Agric Produce,check This. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / If You Need Funding For Financing A Trade In Bulk Agric Produce,check This. (1148 Views)

I Need A Serious Supplier Of Unrefined Shea Butter In Bulk In Lagos / Importing Agric Produce From Nigeria / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Funding For Financing A Trade In Bulk Agric Produce,check This. by alpontif(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hi all,

I have been going through the various agric threads, and seeing offers by farmers on Farmgate prices for their products. If you are an Entrepreneuer who has an LPO , or Knows where such products are demanded but is short of cash to finance the transaction, I am here to be of service to you.

Note..You are not borrowing money, we are just Co-Investing.

These are my Terms.

1. Your Supply source( Produce Supplier must be Visible, and Confirmable..Details needed include Location of Farm, (may include gps Cordinates), contact of Key Manager at such farm, accessible profile of such manager on social media like facebook,twitter or Linkedin...or any other KYC detail)

2. Your Buyer Source( Produce Buyer must be Known, and Confimable, including details like Location of Buyer( may include GPS co-ordinates), address, Contact of Key decision maker at such Buyer, accessible profile of such buyer on social media, or other KYC details.

3. Supply source Price of the produce must be known, and stated, Logistics cost must be Known, Destination(Buyers offer Price Must be Known)

4. ROI must be Known, and ROI PERIOD must be clearly stated..with ceilings...maximum period of 1 week within Nigeria, and 3 Weeks outside the Country.

5. It goes without saying that all your verifiable details are needed.

6. The profit sharing ratio will be 50:50....AFTER the Seed Funding has been deducted.

7. An APG, issued by and Confirm-able by a Nigerian Bank is also need. APG fees will be part of the Cost.

Once you have all of the above, let us Talk. every transaction will be protected by Standard NDAs, and Competition protection Policies.

This Finance Initiative is Strictly For Financing Transactions in Bulk Agric Products like Soya, MAIZE, ETC. we Dont Do Livestock for Now.

8. Once you meet all requirements, we will provide all the Funding you will need. Minimum Funding Starts at 500,000...Maximum is 50 Million.

N.B We do not Fund Transactions involving Government entities as the Buying Party. Your Buyer must have demonstrable proof of been able to pay within the Stipulated Period.

All discussions involving sensitive issues like buying and selling prices should be discussed with Us in private.

Every Other Issue can be discussed here.

Contact. 08039204361.
Re: If You Need Funding For Financing A Trade In Bulk Agric Produce,check This. by Okeme01(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2019
alpontif:
Hi all,

I have been going through the various agric threads, and seeing offers by farmers on Farmgate prices for their products. If you are an Entrepreneuer who has an LPO , or Knows where such products are demanded but is short of cash to finance the transaction, I am here to be of service to you.

Note..You are not borrowing money, we are just Co-Investing.

These are my Terms.

1. Your Supply source( Produce Supplier must be Visible, and Confirmable..Details needed include Location of Farm, (may include gps Cordinates), contact of Key Manager at such farm, accessible profile of such manager on social media like facebook,twitter or Linkedin...or any other KYC detail)

2. Your Buyer Source( Produce Buyer must be Known, and Confimable, including details like Location of Buyer( may include GPS co-ordinates), address, Contact of Key decision maker at such Buyer, accessible profile of such buyer on social media, or other KYC details.

3. Supply source Price of the produce must be known, and stated, Logistics cost must be Known, Destination(Buyers offer Price Must be Known)

4. ROI must be Known, and ROI PERIOD must be clearly stated..with ceilings...maximum period of 1 week within Nigeria, and 3 Weeks outside the Country.

5. It goes without saying that all your verifiable details are needed.

6. The profit sharing ratio will be 50:50....AFTER the Seed Funding has been deducted.

7. An APG, issued by and Confirm-able by a Nigerian Bank is also need. APG fees will be part of the Cost.

Once you have all of the above, let us Talk. every transaction will be protected by Standard NDAs, and Competition protection Policies.

This Finance Initiative is Strictly For Financing Transactions in Bulk Agric Products like Soya, MAIZE, ETC. we Dont Do Livestock for Now.

8. Once you meet all requirements, we will provide all the Funding you will need. Minimum Funding Starts at 500,000...Maximum is 50 Million.

N.B We do not Fund Transactions involving Government entities as the Buying Party. Your Buyer must have demonstrable proof of been able to pay within the Stipulated Period.

All discussions involving sensitive issues like buying and selling prices should be discussed with Us in private.

Every Other Issue can be discussed here.

Contact. 08039204361.

Sir. I have lpo now and seeking funding of contract. Lets discuss possibilities.

EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Zinc Ore And Lead Ore Suppliers Needed Urgently / Hey! Fashionable Ladies / Fashion Wholesalers / Fashion Retailers Get In Here. / Currently Available Laptop Skin Designs: Free Delivery 4 Ikeja & Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.