Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training (2227 Views)

Video Editing Training At Ums Training Hub / Who Knows Of Any Free Video Editing Software For Windows? / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
I am willing to do a free video editing training for someone or people who are interested but as it stands i have a very small place .So if anyone is willing to provide the space i am willing to give free video editing training to anyone or people who are interested for free without collecting a dime. This is my own quota to improving the CG industry in Nigeria.But there are conditions :
Whoever wants the training be it an individual or group will provide the following :
-A space for me to teach you for an individual but i will actually prefer to teach so many people .Like 5 or more people
-And my transportation fee will be paid for To and Fro
-And we have to agree on the schedule
That's all i will be expecting you folks. 08182346055
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by felixchip(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Your Location.
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
felixchip:
Your Location.
YABA
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Tymax(m): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2015
I think you should post a show reel of some of your works.
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Jerryg1: 12:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Am in jos nd i realy want to learn
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Muyadek(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Let's use this platform to learn it please
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by jaydee87(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2015
wud add u on watapp now pls respond and I will contact u soon so we can fix a date...
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
i presently do not have not have access to whatsapp
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Muyadek:
Let's use this platform to learn it please
its not going to be easy learning it here
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
i AM STILL AVAILABLE ,SOME PEOPLE HAVE CALLED ME UP WILL BE MEETING WITH THEM TO TRAIN THEM TOMMORROW ,JOIN THE TRAIN...
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by kennyjodeci(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Bro you can teach us here nah.....I would love to learn that stuff, I just got a HD camera from Japan and I want to start shooting musical videos buh my problem now is editing
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
i commenced training with 4 people today and it was fun....and free...they only paid my transportation fee...i will continue with them next week. join the train....remember its FREE....08182346055
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
I continued training with the people i started with last week and we are gradually getting somewhere ,i am glad they are learning fast.........
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Hello everyone, i had another training sesion with the people *(4 of them) i started with about 2 weeks ago, and yesterday we dived in to some cool and advance effect that can be done in Adobe Premiere .I will be rounding up with them by next week.Enjoy.....
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello Everyone,I continued with the peolple i started training a while ago,yesterday we talked about keyframing and we used it to create some advance and cool effects .I will be rounding up my free training this week,sorry to those people that did not take advantage of this oppurtunity,maybe some other time when i am less busy i could take this up again[i](or i could take it up with you if you are willing to pay for my time)[/i],i will be rouding up with the four guys i am training, tomorrow.I am glad i have been able to touch and empower 4 people and i am gradually achieving my aim and passion of changing and uplifting CG in Nigeria ,to that effect i also created a site for CG artists www.cgpadis.com (check it out ,i will be glad if you register) GOD bless you all........

1 Like

Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by libertyfather(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
None of your 4 free student on nairaland?
Re: UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training by Donald3d(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
libertyfather:
None of your 4 free student on nairaland?
not all nairaland users are registered users ,some just pass by, but I will try and get one of the guys to testify

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed For An Ultra Urgent Job. Must Turn In In 2 Hours Time / Venice Of Africa - Best Hyper Realistic Pencil Drawing So Far / Animations Village To The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.