Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Should I Leave My Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave My Boyfriend? (3030 Views)

Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave My Boyfriend? by MRMICKMEN: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hypocrite!!!!! Who are you to judge? And what'syour business in the first place? Is that how jobless you are? undecided

Bsds you have eyes but can't see! So because I applied a lipstick....without even eye shadow and pancake, you dey call am heavy make up? Olodo!!! angry

old hag at 38 ur time don pass ass wipe tongue

Demon fearing ni.shoor tongue

no boyfriend na devil go pay ur own
Re: Should I Leave My Boyfriend? by igbogirl15: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Finestlex:
Be your own boss for once.. He acts shitty cos he believes you're gonna apologize always, a nigga is taking advantage of your weakness. Good Nigerians are not easy to find abroad, He'll definitely call or come see you if you don't contact him... i give you my words!! unless he doesn't care about you. what part of Canny are you in? i'm in North York, Toronto

Thanks, I've called it off and I am giving myself time away from guys for now including him if he calls. I'm in Calgary
Re: Should I Leave My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op, you will be the one to marry him and when marital issues come up, nobody will be there. The guy does not respect u. Do not marry him becos u are his childhood friend or a Yankee dude who ll take u there later.

U deserve better dear. There are good guys out there.

Don't ever do the mistake of changing him or thinks he will change.
Re: Should I Leave My Boyfriend? by adepiero: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
igbogirl15:

We talk about everything, life, family, career....he's even the reason why I am doing my MBA. Also, we do not have sex that often. Once every 3 weeks or so and it not like he doesn't see me often. We hang out almost everyday. This behavior just baffled me
If he has suddenly changed like you said then its possible he is getting sex elsewhere and he wants it as much with you as he gets it outside or he just want to explore "Try having crazy sex" but whatever the case, you can always seat him down for a conversation to know his mind.
Re: Should I Leave My Boyfriend? by Finestlex(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
igbogirl15:

Thanks, I've called it off and I am giving myself time away from guys for now including him if he calls. I'm in Calgary
you didn't have to call it off.. you should have gone mute and see what he's up to. got friends in Calgary and Edmonton. Just take things easy, you'll definitely be fine. take his call if he calls and hear what he has to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Do This? (photo) / Five Nigerian Prostitutes Fighting Over Customer In Italy (video) / REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.