Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Opinion: Reasons Why Sambo (NSA) Asked For Elections To Be Postponed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Reasons Why Sambo (NSA) Asked For Elections To Be Postponed. (457 Views)

Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times / Why Sambo Dasuki Will Never Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Reasons Why Sambo (NSA) Asked For Elections To Be Postponed. by TRUTHTELA: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians, always think they're smarter than the president, his aides and advisers. When you read any news, sit down and look at the MESSENGER, ANALYZE the news and it's CONTEXT. Don't just be quick to insult Jonathan or anyone without thinking CRITICALLY.

Sambo,The NSA, advised for the election to be postponed, to enable INEC, to sort out "logistical challenges like distribution of PVC and stuff", many folks grabbed cutlass and accused Jonathan of planning to " rig" and all sorts. Do you really think that Feb 14th or any other date can stop a Nigeria president and his team from rigging election?

My Take: I think that the NSA, was testing the waters and at the same time giving out CLUE that the this election ain't going to be smooth, meaning, there will be SUPER RIGGING through disenfranchisement of people. Don't be surprise when people thousand/millions of people complained that they couldn't get their PVC OR the couldn't find their name on INEC data, or INEC material got to them around 6pm. In the midst of all this CHAOS PDP, will be doing their RIGGING. You didn't find your name on INEC data OR election material got to you at 6pm, doesn't mean that you polling hasn't been delivered in favor of PDP.

In a nutshell, what I think the NSA, was trying to say is " WHEN JONATHAN ( my boss), WON THIS ELECTION,DON'T COME and COMPLAIN ABOUT ABOUT IRREGULARITIES and LOGISTIC CHALLENGES BECAUSE I WARNED YOU GUYS THAT INEC WASN'T READY.

FYI, Joanthan and his advisers, aides, handlers, lawyers, and consultants ain't FOOLS. They knew why they suggested a postponement of the election. You think they care about Buhari's "popularity" ? In their own world, Jonathan, is POPULAR and favored to win the election. So, you guys should chill and wait for INEC result.

(1) (Reply)

Mama Peace Was Live In Okrika To Campaign For GEJ And Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike. / Another Pro-gej Fraudulent Online Poll Busted / Chad: 123 Boko Haram Militants Killed In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.