Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / - (1801 Views)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by goddysweb: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
-
Re: - by kilokeys(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
recharge cards, gala and water?.. thats nothing.. no fear..

be afraid if he buys her father a car though

1 Like

Re: - by elantraceey(f): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's not strange that some mothers tend to be materialistic when it comes to choosing suitors for their daughters because they feel he will be able to take 'good' care of her .Just be on her dad's side and make sure she loves you and show her you love her not in terms of wealth , if she's wise she'll choose well , if she doesn't choose you there's someone better waiting then.

1 Like

Re: - by tellwisdom: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na woman matter you carry for head like dandruff?? sad
Re: - by bennyrazz: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
still typing... shocked
Re: - by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Apology for my incomprehension... Wetin you talk? No vex pls shocked

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2015
moreeni:
Apology for my incomprehension... Wetin you talk? No vex pls shocked

I was beginning to feel like a Mumu till I saw your comment!!
Wallahi, ban gane abun da ya fada!! angry angry angry (I didn't understand what he said)
Re: - by Ewuro4: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Recharge cards, mr Biggs and Eva water na deal breaker to woo and marry a gal?? shocked shocked

We have serious issue in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: - by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Ewuro4:
Recharge cards, mr Biggs and Eva water na deal breaker to woo and marry a gal?? shocked shocked

We have serious issue in Nigeria.

bros Mr Biggs 'take-away' rice na 1k. Do your maths for 365 days
grin grin

While she was eating and tearing apart those fat chicken laps, why didn't she ask questions?

1 Like

Re: - by mutter(f): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
This girl is obviously considering him too. Those gifts are for her and she is accepting them.
BTW don`t you buy anything for your girlfriend.
Just asking because if these gifts are making you uncomfortable and the girl is accepting them, probably means you have been up to nothing.

Do you think she will chop your love alone lipsrsealed

As the saying goes - better soup na money kill am.

You for try kill the soup small, not lamenting here when someone else is acting like a man.
Re: - by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Chai chai chai poverty no good at all oh. Shebi ns preservative packed fast foods wey dey cause kidney failure and cancer plus richard card them dey take marry wife, God forbid.

Cheap babe cheaper mama, God save my sons from this sort abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Tantidora(f): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
aisha2:
Chai chai chai poverty no good at all oh. Shebi ns preservative packed fast foods wey dey cause kidney failure and cancer plus richard card them dey take marry wife, God forbid.

Cheap babe cheaper mama, God save my sons from this sort abeg

hahahahahhaaaaa
laugh ma heart out.
My sister ...
Poverty is indeed a disease
recharge card, takeaway.
Smhh

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Wow, just saw the bit about bottled water chai chai chai hiannnnnnnnnnn. Before I talk is it swan water, eva water or nestle water so I go know how to answer God forbid poverty na bastard
Re: - by 5minsmadness: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
It seems like you are the one experiencing the dilemma, not your friend. A responsible man has come to marry this girl, he shows his seriousness by approaching the girl's parents immediately. If the girl didn't like him she wouldn't be accepting his small small gifts.

Fathers are usually nonchalant in such cases unless the suitor is an obvious vagrant. The man has made the right move bt approaching and buying gifts for the mother. In fact as far as am concerned he has behaved responsibly. The issue now is, why should we root for you? Are you responsible? Do you love this girl? Are you ready to marry her? How do we know you are not just being selfish by keeping this girl with you aa long as possible?Tell us why we should support you and not the other suitor.

2 Likes

Re: - by Sijo01(f): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
goddysweb:

He has been buying her gifts (recharge cards, fast
food, bottle water) as he claimed.

Like seriously
Re: - by Sijo01(f): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
goddysweb:

My friend is currently experiencing this dilemma. A
guy has been flaunting himself to her parents,
without declaring his intentions for marriage, while
the girl has someone else in mind (probably me).

Probably you?....... Dude, it seems you've not even made your intentions known to her.

1 Like

Re: - by Richy4(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is the other guy the herbalist's son? Why was he practicing olden days system by seeking the consent of the parent first instead of the girl she felt she loved.

Tell the girl to follow her heart because at the end of it all, she is the one getting married.

Also Op please tell her I said she should consider If you are hard working or not. If you are not she should dump you with immediate effect. At the end of the day she will not eat love. wink

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? / Help A Sister In Problem Please / Worlds Most Prolific Mum With 69kids(incredible Stuff!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.