Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? (815 Views)

What Sort Of Prayers Can Make One Do This ?? ( Hilarious Photo ) / How Many Shoes Should An Average Man/lady Have / When A Man Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Husband Can He Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? by soochukwu(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2015
This is a lady's opinion!for me I don't buy it,people what is ur opinion?Read now:U see,what u just say,is part of d way,u guy take women to be, so u want to marry woman make she come d wash ur cloth? In that case u can't even wash ur woman cloth,since u married her for washn,don't u think,a woman washn her husband cloth shouldn't be a must,she should be d one to do it willingly, or u,u can beg her ones in a yl to help u wash ur cloth,not telln d woman,y u married is to be washn ur cloth.Is she ur maid?
Re: When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? by Jboy8844(m): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2015
hmmmm, this woman eeh!....but seriously you have no right to ask a woman to wash your cloth, she has to do it willingly...although she sounded rude....
Re: When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? by Trinxie(f): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Now I kinda see ur point, but its not so clear with all the punctuations.
Re: When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? by eightsin(m): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2015
If she can't do the laundry, let her get a maid.
Re: When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? by braine(m): 12:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Op, what language do you write in? I have up after the second line.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon / US President Barrack Obama Compares Christians To ISIS / 10 Ways To Make You Lecturer Take You As A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.