Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

First Date Tips For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date Tips For Men (1139 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / First Date Tips For Boys / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Date Tips For Men by Zulash: 2:17am On Jan 28, 2015
We all want our first dates to be perfect. But do you really how to impress a girl on a date without overdoing it? Here are 8 tips for first dates that every man should know to have a successful first date.

First Date Tips for Men
mistakes on a date - couple animation

When you hook up on a first date with a gorgeous girl, it is understandable that you want to go all out and please her, maybe by showing her that you’re manly and in command, or by behaving like a doormat.

But there may be a few things that could be overdone and you might just blow any opportunity of getting to the next date.

The Huggable Understanding Guy tells you where to draw the line between doing the right things, and overdoing them. Here are some tips for first dates that can help you make the difference.

Tips for first dates #1 ARE YOU IN CONTROL?

It’s important to be in control and make those tough decisions, like calling the waiter, deciding where to go, etc. when you’re with your date.

It’s not easy when you get all groggy and drool while staring at this beautiful woman beside you.

But there may be times when your behavior borders rudeness and arrogance. Swearing, snapping your fingers to call waiters and bad behavior is just unacceptable. So if you want to hold on to the hope of getting a second date, then learn to be courteous and gentle, not just with her, but with everyone around.

Tips for first dates#2 TRYING TOO HARD

You may have waited since you were in first grade before the both of you got together for this date. You may have marked this moment in your secret diary and stored it as one of the best moments of your life. But you know what? She doesn’t have to know that!

She’s still contemplating and figuring if she’s having a good date. Don’t ruin the moment by droning on about how happy you are.

She knows that you’re happy, but don’t blow it all out, all through the date. Make her wonder if you’re having a great time. Don’t give in to the chase even before it begins!

More at: www.9jaexclusive.com
Tips for first dates#3 DON’T SHOW OFF YOUR INDEPENDENCE

You love hanging out and bonding with your guy friends, and every Friday in your calendar might be allotted for hanging out with the boys. But saying that out aloud on your first date could actually turn out bad for you.

You might think that it shows your independence and confidence, and that you also respect her space and are not going to be a clingy boyfriend, but it actually works otherwise. She might think that your life is just too rigid.

Or worse, it may seem like you’re trying to set boundary rules even before both of you get steady. It’s almost like you’re already imposing a rule on her. What did you think, that she would like it?!

Always remember these simple tips for first dates, and also these tips on the things you should never do on a first date to make sure you leave a lasting impression on your first date.
Re: First Date Tips For Men by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Well as for me, first date tips for Men......Withdraw 5k, take her to an eatery spend 1k5 on her meal and 500 on the drink....take an excuse,branch to the nearest chemist, purchase condoms....when you come back,buy her recharge card,load it for her(gentleman) complement her like shes queen elizabeth,,when you guys get home,if there no light,send your mai guard to buy fuel so that you can turn on the Gen...Put on you CD player or home theatre, Play Wizkids 'In my Bed',,Kaz ' Whine for me ' and Olamides 'story for the Gods'..she will comprehend immediately..and you will have a beautiful first date
Re: First Date Tips For Men by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Justdulla:
Well as for me, first date tips for Men......Withdraw 5k, take her to an eatery spend 1k5 on her meal and 500 on the drink....take an excuse,branch to the nearest chemist, purchase condoms....when you come back,buy her recharge card,load it for her(gentleman) complement her like shes queen elizabeth,,when you guys get home,if there no light,send your mai guard to buy fuel so that you can turn on the Gen...Put on you CD player or home theatre, Play Wizkids 'In my Bed',,Kaz ' Whine for me ' and Olamides 'story for the Gods'..she will comprehend immediately..and you will have a beautiful first date

A romantic date most ladies will die to have

If a lie make I deactivate my nl account

#PEACE
Re: First Date Tips For Men by jotfas(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2015
cool, but most of these tips depends on who u re dealing with. maturity has a vital role 2 play here

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do If Your 'girlfriend' Was This Tall? (photo) / ***7ft 8in Giant Finds Love With A Woman Almost 3ft Smaller Than Him***photo / Why Are Spouses Scarce When It Is Marriage Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.