Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (32766 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Oooooh my president! Bone all these clueless charlatans/none-starters!....dis-gruntled elements shuld go to court or 4EVA STFU!!! #feBUHARI#CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Listen to INEC for what? Is INEC the custodians of your certificate? This is a simple issue that if you are sincere to yourself, it should by now, a thing of the past. Why are you toying with Nigerians?[/size]
Your brain is saddled with oil if it can be easily toyed with.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by justynneke(f): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Lyk jonathaz
Shirley07:

Shut up and face you direct problem.
If your brain haven't caught it by now why the british isn't refuting the school's principal statement, then you need a transplant because that brain of yours is basically useless.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Drmaverick: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is playing with fire. Before he knew what hit him, he will be cool in prison

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by dre11(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Dear Compatriots, Vote your conscience. Don't be
manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask
him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve
King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under
Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is
it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good
governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they
share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want
donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a
Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the
religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists,
they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them
contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to
Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but
they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it
comes to politics back home, they say they want to
"ISLAMIZE" you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual
consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to
vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that
he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a
"Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him
because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government,
not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless
Nigeria.

God bless you
I hope they will hear
Say no to religious bigotry
Don't use religion to divide us again

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by bewla(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is playing with 14yrs imprisonment, but why did this illiterate think he can scam a nation of 160million?

By the time he completes his sentence he'd be 87yrs, I wish him long life.
pls do u mean to say 159970000 mugu who can not ask three women how they run the country finance like the BMW and billion that is use to fly around and civil servant that ate yet to b paid look around u what do u c mass fail in every were like 2face said vote not violence
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Buhari needs to stop messing with our brains, why can't he show the certificate or better still show us Zahra own because I'm sure the daughter also swore an affidavit and depose it with APC to get admission into her London school
You need a brain transplant asap.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2015
justynneke:
Lyk jonathaz
The British is no Nigerians. Get the fact right!
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by peeJ1: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2015
hahaha.....Buhari no go kill us!

small time he ll say his certificate is with GEJ

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2015
gratiaeo:
Buhari is playing with fire. Before he knew what hit him, he will be cool in prison
You mean the fellow Pdp you sold your future to?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Doyin2(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
The truth is constant.This is what GMB said about his documents,any other misquotation by vanguard or any other media should be disregarded:

“INEC said it has got all the necessary documents, so, anybody who has any different view should go to court. I think they have gone to court, so let them remain there,” he stated.

-Tribune Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by olaide721(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This Buhari is a very funny man.

At first he said his documents as filled in his form are with the military. He then made a U turn to say it's with his school after the military denied him. When it was discovered that the principal didn't have the genuine certificate, he's now making another U turn, this time around he's saying his documents are with INEC grin.

This man is a confused man grin. He thinks INEC will save him. He'll be surprised how INEC will deny him just the way the military denied him grin.

Buhari, just do the needful and show your certificate. I want to know if you even wrote WASC. Don't worry, I won't laugh much if I discover you had F9 all through. I will only laugh small grin

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
I don't know how pple thinks as a srudent of ur school that is if u go to any school won't they have a copy of papers and if u have stated working too won't your employer have ur papers too?
At least we are all learned enough but I don't blame pple cos level of literacy is different.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Interesting! It's high time Buhari cool off his terrorist arsehole inside jail for 14yrs.

A blatant liar candidating for the most powerful seat of the federation claiming fighting corruption is his major priority when he himself is an epitome of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by bewla(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is playing with 14yrs imprisonment, but why did this illiterate think he can scam a nation of 160million?

By the time he completes his sentence he'd be 87yrs, I wish him long life.
do u mean 159970000 mugu whom can not ask three women how the country is run BMW scam billion on fly in the air and civil servant not being paid mass fail around all department yet we claim we can see wise men and women plus children nawa o like 2 face said vote pls not violence
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Interesting! It's high time Buhari cool off his terrorist arsehole inside jail for 14yrs.

A blatant liar candidating for the most powerful seat of the federation claiming fighting corruption is his major priority when he himself is an epitome of corruption.

#AllSayNoToBuhari

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by adenine02: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
one word
''e-diot''

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by garrimallam: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

People like you are just stupid. How many times do we have to say it before it sink into that depleted brain of yours that Buhari wrote Wasc exams, not Waec exams.
If he wrote a British exam, his name would be written in an English form. Are you that stupid you don't know the name Mohamed is the same with Muhammadu?
Lastly, if the Cambridge British Exam body haven't refute the principal's statement by now, it should tell you and your stupid fellows that Buhari's result is no fake 'cos the whites I know would not sit back seeing their names muddled in lies and fraud, 'the toronto case is a case study'.
Hence, tell your fellow idiots that the intelligent people of Nigeria are tired of their bickering. Let them look for something else.
I rather think ur the one foolish. Reason you want us to believe that if your name is Amara and you wrote Wasc,cambridge wil authomatically change ur name to Blessing because its d same with Amara.
U need ur brain reexamined by a qualified Doctor.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by spartan50(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
GMB WISEST FELLOW EVER..!
Gej attacking personalities and making Noises.

GMB IGNORING AND BEING MATURED cos he knows
"empty barrels make the loudest noise"
MUMU... You support change that cannot prove change! We need credibility not Saga! We don't need numb head as president!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Go to the article and click the link there before ranting.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html

Bros park well abeg.I have read it over and over again. Buhari is yet to apply to waec for the verification of his results. What is he hiding?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Scholes007(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Acidosis:
My documents with IBB
My documents with Secretary of Military Board
My documents with WAEC
My documents with School Principal
My documents with Cambridge
My documents with INEC
Sai Thieficate. grin grin grin
What next??

My documents with __shekau__?
A) Berem
B) Bacarnista
C) Liar Muhammed
D) Shekau

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Dear Compatriots, Vote your conscience. Don't be
manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask
him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve
King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under
Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is
it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good
governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they
share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want
donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a
Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the
religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists,
they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them
contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to
Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but
they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it
comes to politics back home, they say they want to
"ISLAMIZE" you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual
consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to
vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that
he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a
"Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him
because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government,
not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless
Nigeria.
sharrap, Daniel, Joseph and Modeccai found themselves in a strange land. Btw,they weren't christians.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2015
President Buhari, pls keep play with these T-ANdroid brains untill they get sense..
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:

#AllSayNoToBuhari
You made no sense.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by searay(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Are you so dumb you don't understand?
Does this answer my question? Or are trying to delay your ignorance on a public domain?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by millhouse: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
the man go bad pass maradona oo..he is just taking us in circles

mikeansy:
[size=18pt]CIRCUS[/size]
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by searay(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Barselonia:

Maybe u should read it again.......
Answer my question please
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
suxes2005:
Sai Buhari

Haters, go to court smiley

We are already in court. Just be ready to be visiting your FailBuhari in prison very soon.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by 1oracle(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2015
nationwide1:
Will Buhari appear in court or send legal representative? I doubt. For him, he's bigger than Nigeria. Did he appear before Oputa panel? This man has no respect for rule of law when it affects him directly. His respect for rule of law is when it affects other people, especially non-fulani.
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=30201237]Buhari is playing with 14yrs imprisonment, but why did this illiterate think he can scam a nation of 160million?

[size=15pt]By the time he completes his sentence he'd be 87yrs, I wish him long life.[/size]
[quote]

Chai,

Buhari you see your life, u allow tinubu to push you to jail undecided

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
garrimallam:

That brain of yours is completely damaged to the extent that you don't know how to properly quote anymore.
The question you should ask yourself is when was the exam written? 1961, a year after our indepence.
If you're conversant with the history of Nigeria, you would know how many of our fore fathers who became slaves got their name modified by the British.
The question for the idiots like you is, why is prophet mohamed sometimes called prophet muhammadu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.