Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (32767 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Why is Prophet muhammadu sometimes spelt as prophet Mohamed? Does that means there were two different prophets who founded islam?
If you're familiar with Nigeria's history, you would know many of our forefathers got their names modified by their British slave master.
And no, their names wasn't changed, it got modified. In before you quote me wrong and don't forget to borrow some brain.

Chai!! You dull no be small?? I have NEVER HEARD OF PROPHET MUHAMMADU O..Muhammed yes!! Mohammed yes!! Muhammadu, heeeelll No !! I can't be as daft as you are even if i tried, even in sleep..i can never be this phoolish. Find another lie talk you hear?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by trytillmake(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2015
emalek86:
we ask for certificate but you keep refering us to all government agency, from army to cambridge to katsina now back to inec, I should be careful of what I say o, lest you refer them to me that am now the person with your certificate. Mtcheew failbuhari

GUY NA WA FOR U O! grin grin grin grin
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..and you had to say Buhari's certificate is WITH CAMBRIDGE. How dumb can you be? Why did a principal from whatever school stage a WASC result for him when all he needed to do was apply? Why was that hula boo of a result published?? You keep roping yourselves in your Web of lies. Well the public is asking for it..he exposed himself to public scrutiny the minute he applied for the Job
Show me where I said that, especially the underlined part? You're 10times dumber if you can't.
How did it escape you that people's general is never someone to seek help abroad? Even if Buhari had applied to the Cambridge body, they would send him the same masterlist they sent to the school because they don't reissue certificate twice.
For the record, Buhari's school didn't stage his wasc result like you wrote, they issued out statement of his result. Get that into your damaged brain.
Majority of Pdpians are so useless I swear.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chai!! You dull no be small?? I have NEVER HEARD OF PROPHET MUHAMMADU O..Muhammed yes!! Mohammed yes!! Muhammadu, heeeelll No !! I can't be as daft as you are even if i tried, even in sleep..i can never be this phoolish. Find another lie talk you hear?
Rukayatu and Rukayat isn't the same? You're a fool. Simple.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by nationwide1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You have said it all; it couldn't have been better put. God bless you.
God bless you too.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
justynneke:
Y is GEJ exhibiting fear of defeat.
He has tried to xtend feb 14 but inec said no
Dis is a tactic to do dat
N fr d lawyers, I shake my head in pity cos if A̶̲̥̅♏ buhari, (afta dis case) I ll sue dem fr defamation of character

#Am nt a politician but
#Change is inevitable o coa
#i can't stand anoda 4 yrs of frypan to fire

Look at who's talking! When men that matter are talking, you wont respect yourself and keep quiet with your irrelevant post. I dont blame you sha. I blame free access to internet.

Sue dem ko

Sue dem ni.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by ajaopopo: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
. Then u must be mad.when d problem start nw.u won't be there to witness it.i think. Continue
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Show me where I said that, especially the underlined part? You're 10times dumber if you can't.
How did it escape you that people's general is never someone to seek help abroad? Even if Buhari had applied to the Cambridge body, they would send him the same masterlist they sent to the school because they don't reissue certificate twice.
For the record, Buhari's school didn't stage his wasc result like you wrote, they issued out statement of his result. Get that into your damaged brain.
Majority of Pdpians are so useless I swear.

The school issued what rubbish?? Is the school WAEC?? Are you even educated at all?? You're such a dimwit. .go read up your quote to the guy you insulted earlier telling him that Buhari's result is with who again? You are as delusional as the one you support, not surprising. There's treatment for Alzeihmer now btw. They were quick to release that sham to the public..what stops them from releasing the Cambridge version since they're so credible and transparent grin . Buhari and his supporters are outright disgraceful!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Doyin2:
The truth is constant.This is what GMB said about his documents,any other misquotation by vanguard or any other media should be disregarded:

“INEC said it has got all the necessary documents, so, anybody who has any different view should go to court. I think they have gone to court, so let them remain there,” he stated.

-Tribune Newspaper.

The statement as bolded, what does it really mean?

Is he trying to say he wont honour court's summon?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Rukayatu and Rukayat isn't the same? You're a fool. Simple.

Keep deceiving yourself with alphabets. .from the prophet to Rukayat!! gringringrin. Muhamma"du" from what I understand ISNT MUHAMMED MUHAMMED o...besides why didn't he apply for name correction, people do that all the time?? Knowing fully that well that it doesn't tally with his other "craze-dentials? What was he busy doing?? Chasing and prosecuting Southerners for the same crimes his brothers up North were committing and chilling in their houses. CLASSIC DIDIRIN!!
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The school issued what rubbish?? Is the school WAEC?? Are you even educated at all?? You're such a dimwit. .go read up your quote to the guy you insulted earlier telling him that Buhari's result is with who again? You are as delusional as the one you support, not surprising. There's treatment for Alzeihmer now btw. They were quick to release that sham to the public..what stops them from releasing the Cambridge version since they're so credible and transparent grin . Buhari and his supporters are outright disgraceful!!
You're the big fool.

Is that the certificate I said was with the British body?
Now open that blind eyes of yours and repeat ''result and not certificate''.
Yeah, Buhari's result is with the Cambridge British body and they've sent the masterlist result to his school.
If you can't see the statement of buhari's result together with the photocopy of the Cambridge's master list online, then you need to see a doctor.
Lest I forgot, crawl back into your dirty hole before then.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

That brain of yours is completely damaged to the extent that you don't know how to properly quote anymore.
The question you should ask yourself is when was the exam written? 1961, a year after our indepence.
If you're conversant with the history of Nigeria, you would know how many of our fore fathers who became slaves got their name modified by the British.
The question for the idiots like you is, why is prophet mohamed sometimes called prophet muhammadu?

You as an advocate of "change" is all over the forum abusing and cursing people. Is that part of the "expected change"?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Firsteva, are you online?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
babestella:

Which exam body showed you his result? Did katsina state education ministry conduct the exams, are they now WEAC/WASC? I'd WEAC no longer in existence?

Why do we like supporting what is not right just to suit our selfish interest in this country, why can we stand up to defend what education really stands for rather than covering up this mess. Now I am sure a lot of NIGERIANS even got the degrees and other certificate through same means ( back door) if not I see no reason why any sane person will not ask Buhari to show NIGERIANS his real and actual result.

Till date, Buhari has not come out to media to confirm that the result being brandished over the media belongs to him, neither has he gone to WEAC/WASC to verify and collect the result. Why do we like to deceive ourselves down here. Haba, even if we desperate and want to eat meat, is that why we should prostrate to a cow, goat of chicken? Please let's stop this nonsense. Buhari must show us a certified copy of his result and submit same to INEC.

You are not even yet talking about his lying on oath on the whereabout of his result. He still has a pejury case to answer.
Haba, read the link.

Cambridge University provides more details on Buhari’s WASC results

In a new post on its website, the university confirmed result grades for the examination in 1961 were issued in numbers, not letters, as suggested by critics of Mr. Buhari who have dismissed the results he presented as fabricated.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html

Is that the Kaduna School?
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

You stupidity is quite profound!!!! Is the provincial secondary school katsina now waec the body that conducted the exams? Smh for you
Haba, read the link before calling someone stupid. When was Cambridge University in Kaduna?

In a new post on its website, the university confirmed result grades for the examination in 1961 were issued in numbers, not letters, as suggested by critics of Mr. Buhari who have dismissed the results he presented as fabricated.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Keep deceiving yourself with alphabets. .from the prophet to Rukayat!! gringringrin. Muhamma"du" from what I understand ISNT MUHAMMED MUHAMMED o...besides why didn't he apply for name correction, people do that all the time?? Knowing fully that well that it doesn't tally with his other "craze-dentials? What was he busy doing?? Chasing and prosecuting Southerners for the same crimes his brothers up North were committing and chilling in their houses. CLASSIC DIDIRIN!!
Google is at your corner.
Wiki says prophet muhammad. If a local champion is to call that name, it would be pronounced muhammadu. Same way Rukayat would be pronounced Rukayatu by the same set of people.
Anyway, I won't waste my time arguing with idiots like you. The answer to your foolish question is, prophet Muhammadu's name is also written as prophet Mohammed.
If your brain can't comprehend that, go and die.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:
Firsteva, are you online?
yes, very free today.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

Google is at your corner.
Wiki says prophet muhammad. If a local champion is to call that name, it would be pronounced muhammadu. Same way Rukayat would be pronounced Rukayatu by the same set of people.
Anyway, I won't waste my time arguing with idiots like you. The answer to your foolish question is, prophet Muhammadu's name is also written as prophet Mohammed.
If your brain can't comprehend that, go and die.

What a bloody shame..English version to Local version. My name is my name..if it is spelt wrongly, I make sure to correct it. Nothing like Local or English version
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Keep talking like a wounded lion. Oya e warriors over to you!
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

You're the big fool.

Is that the certificate I said was with the British body?
Now open that blind eyes of yours and repeat ''result and not certificate''.
Yeah, Buhari's result is with the Cambridge British body and they've sent the masterlist result to his school.
If you can't see the statement of buhari's result together with the photocopy of the Cambridge's master list online, then you need to see a doctor.
Lest I forgot, crawl back into your dirty hole before then.

Again she digs herself deeper..thought you were worth my time, apparently you're too dumb
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by takim20150: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
are all your certificates authenthic?#N02Buhari
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
yes, very free today.

Let's get to bedroom then
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Again she digs herself deeper..thought you were worth my time, apparently you're too dumb
You made no sense. You are too useless to your fellow pdpians.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Haba, read the link before calling someone stupid. When was Cambridge University in Kaduna?

bros is it that you have a problem with simple comprehension? Buhari should apply to cambridge for a confirmation that he sat for and obtained the grades displayed in his statement of result as released last week.What is dificult to comprehend in that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
yes, very free today.

Check ur mail.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Check ur mail.
i am online.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by ikotec: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
jona go to court
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shirley07:

You made no sense. You are too useless to your fellow pdpians.

Why not help your tired old man look for his invisible certificate instead of showcasing your stu; pidity on NL? I for nearly think say you be Zahra but even she can't be this silly. .she cleverly opted out of twitter when she was exposed.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

bros is it that you have a problem with simple comprehension? Buhari should apply to cambridge for a confirmation that he sat for and obtained the grades displayed in his statement of result as released last week.What is dificult to comprehend in that? undecided undecided undecided

I just tire for some Dundees o...plenty blaaaaah blaaaaah! And they claim to be educated?? This is not an Economic, Defence or Banking issue that I would allow experts to break down for us..this is something as simple as WASC certificate. Why would they keep going round in circles if you know the right procedure to follow
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Why not help your tired old man look for his invisible certificate instead of showcasing your stu; pidity on NL? I for nearly think say you be Zahra but even she can't be this silly. .she cleverly opted out of twitter when she was exposed.
Cambridge master list together with Buhari's statement of result is open to all eyes save for your opolo eyes. It's your damn problem, not anyone's.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the Cambridge British body haven't stated that the Cambridge masterlist result displayed online isn't theirs, who are you to say otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by mekd: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
lilbabyak:
kai I don't know maybe to call Buhari a celebrity or a superstar. anyway

Sai GMB
sai APC
well I think you call him your role model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' / Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.