Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Do I Keep A Church Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Keep A Church Girl (798 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Keep A Church Girl by Aabheaven(m): 3:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Am so sorry for my heading but I will be precise about what I want to say. I happened to attend one of this new generation church for a special programme and I sort of like a specific female Usher that welcomed me. Well, have played my role successfully and we started talking and gisting about life. I became so free with her and likewise she. Well yesterday, I was at the church secretariat in my campus for a church exam organised for FBS. She happens to be one of the teacher and part of the invigilators.

Here is the twist, during the exam, I noticed she was constantly winking at me and smiling. After the exam, she came up to me and ask how the exam was and she was curious to know more about me to the extent of her saying she won't mind me staying with her off campus. She went to inspect other and was constantly winking at me and she said she would want to see me.

The question here is all these reactions by her green light and if they are, how do I play along. If not,how do I also play along. The reason here is that I don't do church parole but since this one is presenting itself on a platter of gold, how do I play along.

Thanks for your honest reply in advance.
Re: How Do I Keep A Church Girl by eph12(m): 3:32am On Jan 28, 2015
How you should play along? By insulting her anytime she winks at you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep A Church Girl by xreal: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Aabheaven:
Am so sorry for my heading but I will be precise about what I want to say. I happened to attend one of this new generation church for a special programme and I sort of like a specific female Usher that welcomed me. Well, have played my role successfully and we started talking and gisting about life. I became so free with her and likewise she. Well yesterday, I was at the church secretariat in my campus for a church exam organised for FBS. She happens to be one of the teacher and part of the invigilators.

Here is the twist, during the exam, I noticed she was constantly wink ing at me and smiling. After the exam, she came up to me and ask how the exam was and she was curious to know more about me to the extent of her saying she won't mind me staying with her off campus. She went to inspect other and was constantly wink ing at me and she said she would want to see me.

The question here is all these reactions by her green light and if they are, how do I play along. If not,how do I also play along. The reason here is that I don't do church parole but since this one is presenting itself on a platter of gold, how do I play along.

Thanks for your honest reply in advance.

Hold on, make I consult the professional...... * picks phone and dial, hellooo DoroBello; she is invigilating and also winking. Have I failed the exam?*

Re: How Do I Keep A Church Girl by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Na so unwanted pregnancy dey start.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm: Lady Got Proposed To On Vals Day With A Helicopter / An Advice Pls / Help Me Celebrate My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.