Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Twisted Mind: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twisted Mind: (1380 Views)

“twisted Mind” By Mista Xto – Fall Naira Fall. / MUST READ!! TWISTED MIND By Mista Xto / Twisted Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twisted Mind: by doyouknowjohnny: 3:40am On Jan 28, 2015
I want you to read this write up with an open mind.
Believe as much as you can.

Some of it might sound strange,others too incredulous to take to heart. Well that's for you to decide.

However, a note of warning, NEVER EVER recite some words I might use here. I would not be held responsible for what you might see or hear at odd times.

I'll be with you in a moment
Re: Twisted Mind: by Cybershow(m): 3:51am On Jan 28, 2015
No p..i might folow
doyouknowjohnny:
I want you to read this write up with an open mind.
Believe as much as you can.

Some of it might sound strange,others too incredulous to take to heart. Well that's for you to decide.

However, a note of warning, NEVER EVER recite some words I might use here. I would not be held responsible for what you might see or hear at odd times.

I'll be with you in a moment
No p..i might folow
Re: Twisted Mind: by doyouknowjohnny: 4:56am On Jan 28, 2015
A few questions to ask you before I proceed.

Do you believe that there are a group of individuals numbered in billions unknown to the naked eye known as THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN?

Do you believe that there is a GOD that presides over this group?

if you do then we are half way there. Now the next set of questions.

Do you believe that there is the OTHER SIDE also numbered in billions known as the SONS OF THE FALLEN ONE?

Do you believe that one way or another you have already CHOSEN A SIDE?

If you.do too then we are good to go.

I kept having this dream from the time I was 9yrs till my 16th birthday. I had no idea why this dream felt familiar.Yes I had them once every quarter, with each dream revealing more than the one preceding it. And yes I also kept a journal where each dream was well documented, capturing as much detail as possible.

However every time I had this dream, it was like I was actually there, I mean like I had experienced all this before. It felt like a distant memory and not an actual dream..

Each time I told my parents about the dream, my dad would look me in the eye, with a face devoid of any expression and whisper these words into my ears...
"MEHECK ARCH SI TAKESH LENIN"
and peck me on the cheek and head straight to his room, before my mom would ask him what he said to me.

But I noticed something about my mom at the time. I thought it was the worried look of a mother who felt pity on her little boy after he'd just had a nightmare. Each time she would hug me tight and cuddle me with these endless words of encouragement "
..THEY CAN'T TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME LOVE, NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT"

I believed her wholeheartedly at the time until my 16th birthday..Only then did the harsh reality hit me. They knew all along the whole time. They knew what would happen..
Hell yeah!!! they f.ucking knew
Re: Twisted Mind: by Cybershow(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmm..ma spirit dnt lie..it said u wana talk abt heaven and hell..dat fyn..i lyk dat..cary go..
Re: Twisted Mind: by doyouknowjohnny: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2015
CHAPTER ONE
***THERE IS ALWAYS A BEGINNING***

Yeah, we all know that everything in life, certainly has a beginning. Thats what the creation story has taught us to believe.

We hear it almost everyday of our lives.
As kids been told constantly by our parents, as teens, when those 'overzealous believers' catch you smoking weed and having smokey time and feel you need to be reminded about the basics or as adults, when you want to honour the commandment of the Holy book and the religious clergy starts the sermon with the line
"God created the world with his word when darkness covered the face of the deep"
and blah blah blah..

Don't get me wrong, I truly believe it to the depth of my soul.
However, none of them can really tell us the full story of the creation of mankind and of the
'SONS OF MEN'
ill leave that for another day.

Now back to the beginning. When it all started for me, was the very time I could pick up my baby bottle, take a few long puffs and giggle at my beautiful mom never failing to say those words that make any true mothers heart skip a beat.

I would take the bold move to dash a hundred metres ( to me at the time) on my knees, just to have one last feel of the strange warmth emanating from the woman who brought me forth into the world. A feeling that I had over time become accustomed to, before rolling those lovely droopy eyes and falling into wonders of neverland.

yeah I sound like the perfect baby right, that's what I taught when my mom used to tell these stories when I was 10 or so..

However my elder sister had a different tale to tell. One that shook me many years back and sent down fervent shivers down my spine but now seems all too familiar for a man of my calibre.
Re: Twisted Mind: by doyouknowjohnny: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Cybershow:
Hmm..ma spirit dnt lie..it said u wana talk abt heaven and hell..dat fyn..i lyk dat..cary go..
lol won't want to spoil the fun right.Thanks for ur comments bro. I do hope I won't disappoint you.
Re: Twisted Mind: by Cybershow(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2015
doyouknowjohnny:

lol won't want to spoil the fun right.Thanks for ur comments bro. I do hope I won't disappoint you.
K boss i wil b glad
Re: Twisted Mind: by doyouknowjohnny: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Elizabeth was something you could call a "Genius work of art".
Even though in her formative years (I was five at the time while she was nine years old), she had this gait and aura that radiated beautifully around her. It was so strong that it shone really bright when ever she found her self In the midst of her peers and even when exchanging pleasantries with much more older people.

You just found it virtually impossible to see her without taking a moment to simply pass a compliment or two at her.

Though of average height for a girl her age, she had this long flowing hair that took that defect away and made it the envy of all the girls her age and even to some of the teens within the neighborhood. It always seemed like they swung with a certain rhythm , that one wouldnt be wrong to think that the wind amazed itself, played the harmonica solely for it, whenever she took evening walks down the street with mom and I.

She also had this fixed expression on her face, that made it seem like she was always curious about something in particular. And God those eyes!!. Those puppy eyes, that could easily enchant one if he stared at them for far too long.
You just couldn't take them off without that thought of staring at them for
"just a few seconds more".

Well that's when she is in a jolly good mood.
On a "not So good day", and they burned fiery red, like the flames in them were searching through your soul, trying to burn through the deceptive walls built upon follies of man just with the sole purpose of revealing the real you.
And one single lie in defence felt like you might incur the wrath of God upon yourself.

Well that's how she made me feel or at least that's the effect I saw her have on anyone she came in contact with.

One thing still puzzled me though. Despite all her charm and magical personality she exhibited at will, she never really connected with dad.
I mean she would try to replicate the bond I had with him, but each time she tried and he held her close trying to have a father daughter time, within a few minutes he would begin to mumble some Words under his breath and suddenly take his leave even though he did them wearing a cheerful face.

But I could see beyond that fake expression, I could really see that he was in constant pain whenever he cuddled her.
And it left me wondering why did it seem like

"dad was always on fire "
Re: Twisted Mind: by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2015
[color=990000]I can be sure that almost every story is being copied by someone. When Candy's was discovered the page owner said that countless other pages have posted her story without her having a clue.

Please, if you have a story, I think you should put it at hold for now. No criminal should stop you from making fame or money from your story. There are better things - profitable things to do with your story than posting it in a site where it is sure to be stolen.

Heed this, or wait till you enter a bookshop and find your story being sold at 10k per copy while you are still drinking epa and guguru for breakfast.
[/color]

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Twisted Mind: by Cybershow(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
ohh dat nyc stil followin
Re: Twisted Mind: by stuff46(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.

(1) (Reply)

White Fang / How To Tell The Time On A Clock In Yoruba / EGBERE: Keeping The Mat (A Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.