Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Breaking News About Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News About Buhari! (7424 Views)

What Mugabe Says About Buhari. / In Defense Of AIT: There Is Nothing Unprofessional In The News About Buhari(Pic) / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News About Buhari! by tosin2013: 5:44am On Jan 28, 2015
[b]"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it
was reported that the Imam said 'he would open
the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari',
and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do
you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques
and kneeling before Imams, as part of his
campaign, what do we think the comments would
be? If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to
Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams,
what would the response be from Nigerians? If
Buhari invited senior Imams from across the
country to a meeting with him, to discuss the
elections and his campaign strategy, what would
the Nigerian people think?
GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as
a committed christian. Buhari has done none of
the above yet he is called a religious
fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an
Islamic nation. Please examine the facts so we
can honestly decide who is acting like the real
religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious
faith as a political ploy to get votes? No pastor,
Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is
GOD. They can only advice on how to elect or select good leaders
to vote for.

Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based
upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria. As for me and my family we have decided and by the grace of GOD Nigeria shall be better for us all insha ALLAH.
MAKE A GOOD CHOICE.[/b]

-CULLED FROM A FACEBOOK PAGE

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by derrick333(m): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2015
In addition2dat, ,MY
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by lilbabyak(m): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Jonathan has been hell bent on dividing Nigeria on ethno-religion line. Nigerian be wise

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Extom(m): 6:22am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP are just busy attacking the opposition, instead of them to be telling us what logical and important improvement they would bring if voted for. This is argumentum ad hominem of the highest order. angry

16 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by tosin2013: 6:42am On Jan 28, 2015
IF ETHNO-ELIGIOUS CRISIS BREAKS OUT FOLLOWIING THE ELECTIONS,

PRESIDENT JONATHAN SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!!! angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by iamrealdeji(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2015
And the funniest part of it is that I smell something fishy about Oyedepo,Jonathan is probably giving him money,Oyedepo is doing his job to make sure GEJ gets voted in from religion sectors,pastor Adegboye on the other hand is the type that's always satisfied with whatever he has,he probably rejected GEJ's offer and that's why we see him with Buhari and others some weeks ago,Oyedepo's case is simply the fact that says "when a leader is trying too hard and enforcing something(which they have alternatives from)on people,he's doing it for his selfish interest,im sure Jonathan has donated some heavy bucks to Oyedepo's church,Oyedepo is not speaking,but money is speaking,just like GEJ said "some people talk with their pockets,so he's talking with his pocket now through Oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by me1234: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Anybody that speak in favor of GEJ is either giving money or is dividing Nigeria, please u people should grow up and stop being stupid. Some people whose fathers probably are failures in all ramifications will open their gutter they call mouth and call a man whom God in his wisdom has favored and made him president clueless and all sorts of bad names. It's only God who makes Kings and only him knows why he allowed him our president. If you call GEJ clueless you are saying God who allowed him president is clueless. Stop insulting GEJ or Mohammed Buhari these men are favored only God knows why. Vote who you want to vote in your conviction and stop insulting them.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by AmucheJane(f): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Story for the gods. You are just talking trash, arrant nonsense. The northerners has ruled us for more than 30year, why won't they allow others to rule or are they the only people in Nigeria? they feel is their birth right to rule nigeria, we say no to that. They have done everything possible to spoil Jonathan regime and they won't stop when Jonathan wins(definitely Jonathan must win), the best thing is to divide this country into 3 if possible. Nigeria is to big to be called a nation. Somepeople are so selfish like seriously. Am proud of Jonathan, nomatter what people may say about him, it will never change my likeness for him. I pray that when Jonathan wins they will divide this country, am tired of been in the same country with musters. You guys should learn how to respect your elders, to tell you how stupid you guys are, you open your mouths and insult anyhow and is the APC supports that start all this insult. They should divide this country o.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by pacifique(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2015
I learnt from paper of swearing an "oath by Quran" by APC members. Did you hear that? Despite GEJ invited pastors etc, no PDP member swore by such/any means.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
How is that some people's fuccking business GEJ is a Christian and have the right to attend any church he wants to and Oyedepo made that statement because he feel that is what was right to say and it is his right to say it and he is entitled to his opinion. Don't misquote him he said that he will open the gate of hell against the enemies of the country those that want to make this country ungovernable. I believe its those who's hands are not clean are the ones bothered by that statement

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Balderdash

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Imyourex(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Jonathan is too slow but Buhari is too Harsh (Judging from his past administration). The problem is that we have to choose between the devil and the deep sea. None of them I can vote for. We need a REVOLUTION!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by moneypassmadam: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Thought Provoking
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by olamega(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
pacifique:
I learnt from paper of swearing an "oath by Quran" by APC members. Did you hear that? Despite GEJ invited pastors etc, no PDP member swore by such/any means.
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size] that is a BIG LIE, the pls lets face the facts and be realistic instead of being petty, people in advanced countries argue and challenges their politicians on matters of socio-economic importance, not on pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by ionsman: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
Story for the gods. You are just talking trash, arrant nonsense. The northerners has ruled us for more than 30year, why won't they allow others to rule or are they the only people in Nigeria? they feel is their birth right to rule nigeria, we say no to that. They have done everything possible to spoil Jonathan regime and they won't stop when Jonathan wins(definitely Jonathan must win), the best thing is to divide this country into 3 if possible. Nigeria is to big to be called a nation. Somepeople are so selfish like seriously. Am proud of Jonathan, nomatter what people may say about him, it will never change my likeness for him. I pray that when Jonathan wins they will divide this country, am tired of been in the same country with musters. You guys should learn how to respect your elders, to tell you how stupid you guys are, you open your mouths and insult anyhow and is the APC supports that start all this insult. They should divide this country o.
Abeg shut up there. ..Where is it written in the constitution that once the northerners rule for up to 30 years,they should stop contesting?
The fact that your tribe has decided to play boy boy doesn't mean they should follow suit....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by gratiaeo(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Blame Islam

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by midolian(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2015
ionsman:

Abeg shut up there. ..Where is it written in the constitution that once the northerners rule for up to 30 years,they should stop contesting?
The fact that your tribe has decided to play boy boy doesn't mean they should follow suit....
don't mind the fool..I ve observed that majority of GEJ supporters r the igbos. And they r nt supporting him based on achiements, just outa sentiments. U can imagine dah one sayin let's divide the country

#letBULLSHITbeFORtheBIRDS#

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by minister2015: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ is truly confused and innerly corrupt. may be he would go and head the dept of self-corrupting and defending corruption who knows he might bcom emeritus prof with specialization in; stealing is notcorruption
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by minister2015: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ is truly confused and innerly corrupt. may be he would go and head the dept of self-corrupting and defending corruption who knows he might bcom emeritus prof with specialization in; stealing is not corruption.
SAI GMB

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by midolian(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
so you ve got no reason other than this? I mean, is this the best u can contribute to this topic?
Babe,I ve learnt in life to call a rope a rope and a snake a snake no matter the circumstance. you r DAFT

#letBULLSHITbeFORtheBIRDS#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by AktivIngredient(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
How is that some people's fuccking business GEJ is a Christian and have the right to attend any church he wants to and Oyedepo made that statement because he feel that is what was right to say and it is his right to say it and he is entitled to his opinion. Don't misquote him he said that he will open the gate of hell against the enemies of the country those that want to make this country ungovernable. I believe its those who's hands are not clean are the ones bothered by that statement

There is a difference between an opinion and a threat. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no one is entitled to threaten people. What Oyedepo said was a glaring threat so unbecoming of the man of God he's supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by jars9: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Useless propaganda by the janjaweedians

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
J.weed in action.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Caseless: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2015
tosin2013:
IF ETHNO-ELIGIOUS CRISIS BREAKS OUT FOLLOWIING THE ELECTIONS,

PRESIDENT JONATHAN SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!!! angry angry
GBAM!
I smell Laurent Gbagbo scenario for gej.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2015
AktivIngredient:

There is a difference between an opinion and a threat. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no one is entitled to threaten people. What Oyedepo said was a glaring threat so unbecoming of the man of God he's supposed to be.
He threatened the evil ones so any clean mind have nothing to fear except the guilty ones who will raise alarm.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by ichidodo: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2015
This is how its gonna play..PDP wins,APC via its almajiri foot soldiers unleash mayhem on the innocents then places the blame on Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Honestly it is just so unbelievable the amount of double standards applied to Northern Politicians in this country. And yet people keep whining about Northerners acting like they own Nigeria (which is a pathetic lie started by a pathetic group of people from a certain tribe)

Its not just about this but take a look at the people coming out making all sorts of threats if GEJ isn't re-elected and yet no one has deemed fit to do anything to them but i specifically remember the DSS 'invited' El Rufai and Junaid Mohammed for questioning when they said stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by calaway: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
tosin2013:
[b]"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it
was reported that the Imam said 'he would open
the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari',
and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do
you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques
and kneeling before Imams, as part of his
campaign, what do we think the comments would
be? If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to
Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams,
what would the response be from Nigerians? If
Buhari invited senior Imams from across the
country to a meeting with him, to discuss the
elections and his campaign strategy, what would
the Nigerian people think?
GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as
a committed christian. Buhari has done none of
the above yet he is called a religious
fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an
Islamic nation. Please examine the facts so we
can honestly decide who is acting like the real
religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious
faith as a political ploy to get votes? No pastor,
Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is
GOD. They can only advice on how to elect or select good leaders
to vote for.

Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based
upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria. As for me and my family we have decided and by the grace of GOD Nigeria shall be better for us all insha ALLAH.
MAKE A GOOD CHOICE.[/b]

-CULLED FROM A FACEBOOK PAGE

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Caseless: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
dont quote him for us. A video of him saying what you just quoted wld do. A president of a divided nation like ours shouldn't be seen running from one church to another. You now see why he's called the most divisive president ever. Maybe, you want me to believe obj isn't a christian too. Can you name how many churches he worshiped while he was the governor of bayelsa state? Or there are not churches in bayelsa? We know why he's doing this; dont hoodwink us with this story here.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Yes but he has received enough criticisms from the wise Christians either directly or indirectly
Change is inevitable we know but just in party but constitution, system of government and others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory / "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe / Niger Delta Under Internal ‘Colonial Rule’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.