Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (37897 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by andresia(m): 5:46am On Jan 28, 2015
LOL!!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by andresia(m): 5:49am On Jan 28, 2015
African Independent Television (AIT) has suddenly removed a popular online poll where the All Progressives Congress party candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was resoundingly beating President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari’s lead in the poll was despite the president’s shelling out of N5 million per daily showing of his sponsored documentary against Buhari that was being repeatedly shown on AIT stations across Nigeria, and online.

Earlier on Tuesday, SaharaReporters published a screenshot of the poll, which at that time showed Buhari well ahead by over 76%.

As the day wore on, the poll saw Buhari’s lead rise to 79%. It was then swiftly taken down, AIT replacing the page with a claim that the page was “under maintenance.”

That behavior was reminiscent of a similar incident last year by Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide, Reno Omokri, who is Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide. In an effort to provide a rebuttal to a SaharaReporters poll showing Mr. Jonathan being handsomely defeated by General Buhari, Omokri manipulated a poll he had set up, and then hurriedly shut it down with Jonathan ahead of Buhari by 1%.

AIT did not say whether its poll page would return after its ‘maintenance’, but some users had noted earlier that the TV station was allowing multiple voting for President Jonathan.

That was subsequently corrected, a fact that was also noted by users, following which Buhari again regained the lead. AIT then suddenly went into ‘maintenance’.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/27/ait-takes-down-online-poll-where-jonathan-was-taking-shellacking-buhari

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by omenka(m): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Bwahahahahahaha!! The tin (propaganda documentary) don backfire!!

This is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time Buhari is sworn in as president, they will take down the entire tv station to maintenance mode and not just the website.

Lol. cheesy

484 Likes 43 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by omenka(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.

Great news to kick start the day with.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by andresia(m): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2015
AIT and their financiers decided to test the effect of their hatchet job to know if the days of non stop propaganda and lies against the people's General is yielding fruits only to suffer such monumental disgrace.

We expect to see more vicious documentaries in the days ahead after this disgraceful outing (poll)

221 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by andresia(m): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2015
omenka:
Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.

Great news to kick start the day with.

Maybe dem dey sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by andresia(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2015
laykorn:
We want AIT down, not just the website.
#WeHateAIT
Ayamlaykorn

lol!

Until they learn to imbibe the culture of professional journalism

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by lilbabyak(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2015
high chief Raymond dokpesi is one honorable dog of PDP now so what do you expect.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2015
andresia:

Maybe dem dey sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We can wait. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by egift(m): 6:02am On Jan 28, 2015
AIT, Jonathan, PDP and their Agents what a big shame and disgrace.

Nigerians will not allow this election to be stolen like that NNPC fund. Sai Buhari all the way.

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:07am On Jan 28, 2015
February 14 will be a great day; i cant wait ! sai Buhari !
Even my roadside vulcanizer says he's tired of the PEJ / GEJ + 3 others presidency !

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by andresia(m): 6:07am On Jan 28, 2015
All hands must be on deck to send that guy back to the creeks

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Burger01(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2015
It's a bitter pill for them to know Buhari trounced Jonathan roundly in the polls.

All these endorsements of GEJ will never have impact on Buhari's victory in the polls.

Sai Buhari all the way joor

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by LagosBoi2(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Jona: documentary don backfire now, wetin we go again

FFK: my oga, abeg give me time make i think again

Jona: You need to think fast oo, you know we have 18 days left

Chai this na bad market ooo

PDP how market?

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by mikhaildr(m): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2015
same way nairaland refuses to take any thread that shows GMB in good light to the FP. the time has come and nobody can stop it. #Change

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2015
When we vote for Buhari, we must also ensure the vote isn't stolen! It's becoming increasingly clear that Buhari will not only win the elections, he'll win convincingly. GEJ and PDP are a goner!! grin cheesy

sai Buhari

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Rexsul: 6:16am On Jan 28, 2015
All hail GMB!.....My ppl vote wisely com Febuhari cos ds is d best time 2 push d clueless 1 back 2 Otuoke grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Rexsul: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Can somebody push ds gr8 thread 2d front page b4 i vex cry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by joseph1832(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2015
"You can slice him, you can dice him, but General Muhammadu Buhari just keeps on coming".

If I was a PDP member, I be shitting in ma pants... grin grin grin

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Alphaoscar: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Jonathan going..........going.....

Going back to Otuoke

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ba7man(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari don tear d site. cheesy cheesy cheesy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by emalek86(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Congrat guys we did it, we won, so when is AIT swearing him in, or cursing him in, now that election is now being won online.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by alaoeri: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Lobatan cheesy tell me how Jona is not going to be on his way to otuoke come FEBUHARI 14, everything going wrong for the TANoids, isn't it obvious ppl are tired of this administration? TANoids defeated at their own propaganda TV station, una time is up.
Sai Buhari.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Fire on the mountain. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Shame on them for showing unprofessional journalism

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by veekid(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Ehn ah no hear

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by kunlesehan(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2015
This is getting more interesting
lol
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by korel9: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2015
They definitely don't want to fill him with false hopes grin

5 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse
GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes
February.......

Let's join hands to make buhari cry to his grave,
while we put the APC to shame

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by teemanbastos(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse
GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes 2019.......

Let's put the APC to shame
stop wasting your time..ok?

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by fortunes0215(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
They are disconnected from the masses. Even if Okupe flies his poll...GMB would trounce his pay master.

SAI BUHARI

#CHANGEISHERE

50 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.