Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan (23692 Views)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by bonnyface13: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Please, kindly push this to front page, and let them stop disturbing us about AGE.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA
You no dey taya
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by poundlander: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Anybody that is younger than GEJ is too young...#RIBADU 2011,
Anybody that is older than GEJ is too Old...#BUHARI 2015
SHINE your eyes my people, is GEJ the S.I unit for "oldness" measurement?
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by eleko1: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
sadJONA is a clown
Missy89:
Anytime this mistake of a president open his mouth, a moronic statement always come out of it.

What a simpleton! angry
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by freshness2020: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
wizard007:

Me like your siggy cheesy
Thanks broo!
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by adamskutty(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This man is a disgrace to the office of a president even president of somalia is far more intelligent
ajuran i invite u to the politics section, my friend! grin
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
/
Must? Unless Nigeria is your fiefdom.

Your successor should be younger than you.

All stakeholders shall sit down, discuss and agree.

Imposition is not the hallmark of democracy. I don't think GEJ has such clout.

\
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
you no dey taya ni
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by dre11(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

He will also decide his successor come May 2019

I laugh in Spanish
Kebdhdisnsiei

That would be in his dream
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by uyplus(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
ogawisdom:
GEJ is d man. We cant accept a 73 years old man who forged a common wasc result as president in 2015. Buhari shld retire to d village n wait to join his ancestors lipsrsealed or beta still contest for kingship in his village bc aso rock is beyond him. He has failed three times in d past attempts n his failure this time is certain.

GEJ until APC gives us oshiobaba grin

#Nigeriansaynotogreatgrandfatheraspresident

Buhari is a 18th century man n can't function well in the 21st century. His mates r all extinct

You must be an ibo man. Foolish ethno-religious bigot.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by micolaj: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2015
maxtamazin:

What a shame, what a backward thinking? What is the guarantee the older guy will do any better. The new leader of Greece is just 40 years. David Cameron was within his forties when he became PM likewise his chancellor, I don't need to tell u about Obama. ...This guys have made their continent proud....are they not the ones we are emulating?
do you know BANKOLE? Leadership is not about AGE.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
eazydon:
He didn't say he will select. He said he will support only a younger person. Naija youth na opportunity be this o. Not to be casting aspersions, why not work to become that next person?
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ogawisdom(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
uyplus:

You must be an ibo man. Foolish ethno-religious bigot.

Silly fool lik u with cancerous brain cells,
You can go n hang ur useless self n die. Proudly a hardcore ibo man cool I will still choose to b an ibo man if given d opportunity in d next life

I will support d best candidate which is GEJ. Buhari is nt even close. APC got it wrong by using dt old clown who can't even communicate well as their candidate wen they ve rochas,fashiola n oshiobaba

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Crap as usual from the unintelligent president.

Going by your warped reasoning, it doesn't matter if the younger person is competent or not.

OBJ who led from age 70 till 78, despite our condemnation of his regime, has turned out to be far better than yours by every parameter with which good governance is measured.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and looters who dominate your government.

You remain the worst president Nigeria has ever known.

Tell me how Obj's government is better than jonathan. Did you ever go online and say crap about him and go scot-free? Would he allow the apc to contest with him?..No he would have silenced them the moment the alliance started...how many politicians have been assassinated in Jonathan's era? Dude you know nothing about nigeria...I guess you are schooling in france....

3 Likes

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
If you have been looking for the evidence tgat a hired a crowd of APC irritants have been unleashed online to opposse everything, anything even the best ideas propagated by the humble president of Aeregen, hurry down to this thread. They are on rampage here..

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Just when u tot u have seen d peak of stupidity
You are the fool
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by genearts(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
maxtamazin:

What a shame, what a backward thinking? What is the guarantee the older guy will do any better. The new leader of Greece is just 40 years. David Cameron was within his forties when he became PM likewise his chancellor, I don't need to tell u about Obama. ...This guys have made their continent proud....are they not the ones we are emulating?

Are they presidents just because of their age or because of the content of their character?? I wonder how some of reason. So I should vote GEJ jst because he is 57 and not because of his ideology and what he stands for?? I weep for u
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by masamari(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Mr president age is not a barrier to good leadership the ages you're the more heart tenderness and considerate you are. Infact your age has litmus how wicked and callous you are. Chai Mr Jonathan we've suffered hard under your brain less Cabinet, our society has turned to kill and go where there is no value for life and properties. Above all, we'll soon broadcast all your govt failures on local and international media to show case to the world how you've corrupt your father land by virtue of your position and power .

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by paycash: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Campaign freely for Good.

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by marvelyole(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Common on guys,u guys shuld sit dwn n tink properly,Jonathan is a leader nt a ruler,he's makin a gud path 4 dis country,u guys shud tink locally b4 any reply in dis site,he alwys say d truth.

1 Like

Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by vascey(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2015
The Federal Government warns that anything said during a campaign is liable to strong denial.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Joyekpen: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Tell Them GEJ, Apc bigots ntorr! GEJ just get better day by day. We don't need senile sick people to rule us. People with strength and natural vigor not drug induced vigor old people.

Nigeria has entered a new phase!

GEJ no Shaking till 2019
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by ogawisdom(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
E war bw GEJ supporters vs Buhari supporters grin

One GEJ is beta than one million buhari lipsrsealed
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Moahmed: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
So it means even if Buhari wins Jona will not handover to him.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by nkowaputa(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Going by your warped reasoning, it doesn't matter if the younger person is competent or not.

OBJ who led from age 70 till 78, despite our condemnation of his regime, has turned out to be far better than yours by every parameter with which good governance is measured.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and looters who dominate your government.

Having read through some comments here I come to the conclusion that " the youths are not the leaders of tomorrow". The youth of this generation spells doom for the future. How can youths be fighting against someone who is fighting their course? Someone who is saying the youths should take charge?
How could you insinuate that there can be no competent person of less than 60 years to lead Nigeria? Is that how hopeless we are now or are you just been............ Because it's Gej who is canvassing for it?

Youths lets start possessing our future.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by 49cents(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:

There is so much bitterness and lack of objectivity in your assessmnet of GEJ. I am a proponent of young people in government...what is wrong with that? If you count yourself as incapable or unworthy to assume elective office in whatever capacity then stay there!

All these military men, even buhari, that you are clamouring for was the minister of petroleum in his 30s and head of state at 43 and here u are lamely berating GEJ for his opinion on young leaders.....shane on you and your mindless likers

So sick of the unthinking buharists thinking buhari and his cohorts will take nigeria into eldorado even in 4 years
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by fleet7(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
bokohalal:
This guy keep digging himself deeper in clueless.

and your the smart one,after this election we will retire buhari,Obasanjo,IBB and Tinubu enough of gerontocray in this country nobody has monopoly of wisdom.This is a new age "in phyno voice if e the vex you go mud"
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by fleet7(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
bokohalal:

and your the smart one,after this election we will retire buhari,Obasanjo,IBB and Tinubu enough of gerontocray in this country nobody has monopoly of wisdom.This is a new age "in phyno voice if e the vex you go and mud"
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by fleet7(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
bokohalal:

and your the smart one,after this election we will retire buhari,Obasanjo,IBB and Tinubu enough of gerontocray in this country nobody has monopoly of wisdom.This is a new age "in phyno voice if e the vex you go and mud" GEJ till 2019#
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Bowaley17(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Shut the fvck up Mr Clueless...
IamBOWALEY
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by fresh15: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Well said.The era of old blood with old mentality has expired.We need fresh blood who is abreast of the modern trend of governance.
Re: My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
...yea. And more 'cluefull' than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.