Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (39973 Views)

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / 7 Movies Every Married And Unmarried Couple Should Watch / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by zheroes(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
the women are not the problem, its the men!!! was he forced.? a mans life is even simpler, you are the one to make the move, the truth is the lady already reads your body language and she knows you are game. its simple and short. if she sees you are a no nonsense person she wont even try it, when you always involved in stupid jokes what do you expect. most men are promiscous by nature, infact from birth.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by zingobaby: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some married men are hunting for single girls & left dere wife at home
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by UjSizzle(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't think a lot of married men want the singles to know they're taken.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by babamadiba(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Extom:
Some ladies are so demonic, that this five points will only turn them on the more.
It is as if they received their own 'anointing' from hell, to come and start looking for married men,and whatever you do to bring your wife into the picture, spurs them the more. undecided
10 over 10 bro
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Missmossy(f): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice tips, if only all men will be faithful to their wives, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by babamadiba(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one Op!
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by mtprofessor5(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Waiting for counter thread
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by ayzone: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
House, we need your vote in the on going threecrown competition. Please,help us open this link and 'like' our page. Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCrownsMilk?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/ThreeCrownsMilk/photos/a.341667129354667.1073741828.341394439381936/357549621099751/?type=1&theater
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Richiy:

Its true. They will see it as a challenge and want to prove their sexuality. God will punish all these girls that cannot keep their eyes off married men

This prayer sef
SMH
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I am refering to those who think the Op wont work. do you fall into this category? are you weak?

Well you said all you men

And for your question
I have nor answer to that
Am not married and not even ready for marriage now..

When I get married and get seduced by women
That is totally my choice
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by james1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Extom:
Some ladies are so demonic, that this five points will only turn them on the more.
It is as if they received their own 'anointing' from hell, to come and start looking for married men,and whatever you do to bring your wife into the picture, spurs them the more. undecided

Its not just being demonic;the fact that the man is married,looks good bring's an air of security for that type of girl.
They see such men as reponsible;everyone like's a responsible man that will translate to him taking care of her,"a girl once told me that two ladie's making nail's in same salon at yaba heared out her girlfriend complaining that she met a nice guy who is taking care of her but that the only problem is that he is married.guess what the friend told her?kill the wife and take over"of course they were speaking in their language and not english but this girl happen to be from their part of the country.
Now see what some will do to get their comfort.

Some reason's why gurl's like married men.
*they reason that married men are responsible.
*most married men don't have time for plenty gurl's so as not to complicate issues for themselve's.
*married men are home to their wives in the evening;giving the single gurl ample time to pull all the sh*t she want.
*most married men live with the guilt they cheating on their wive's so they hadly worry if their single girlfriend's keep an extra di*k.
*most married men don't want their girlfriend's getting pregnant against single guy's who can actually pump the single gial full with pregnancy and say"give birth".nuf said.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by jaybee3(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
UjSizzle:
I don't think a lot of married men want the singles to know they're taken.
how you take know?
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Osama10(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmn.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by obowunmi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Men with no self control need these reminders.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by rigarmortis: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT, WHICH IS.....

USE CONDOM.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by InZA: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Very well written. I'm not married yet but I subscribe to every single one of those 5points, Infact I'll start test running those points when I get into a relationship with the woman I intend to marry, it doesn't have to be in marriage alone, it's better to start during courtship as far as I'm concerned, so that it will almost become a second skin by the time we are married. I'm not just going to wear my ring 24hours a day, seven days a week, I'm also going to have another custom made signet-ring, preferably black in color and inscribe her name on the outer side of the ring, in gold letters,.... I would have this ring on the married finger of my right hand (I don't my if there's another name for the finger). The ring for me would be another physical and tangible expression of my undying commitment to her and to the love we share.

That said, even though practising all these points would make you look more alluring to some desperate demonic single, home wrecking ladies, the fact still remains that [1] . You're a man, no woman on earth can make you do what you don't want to do and [2] . You have God on your side.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Reporting ........ wink

Go and read the list again
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Well you said all you men

And for your question
I have nor answer to that
Am not married and not even ready for marriage now..

When I get married and get seduced by women
That is totally my choice

O.k but you plan to patronise runs babes when u get married, dont yah? cheesy
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
InZA:
Very well written. I'm not married yet but I subscribe to every single one of those 5points, Infact I'll start test running those points when I get into a relationship with the woman I intend to marry, it doesn't have to be in marriage alone, it's better to start during courtship as far as I'm concerned, so that it will almost become a second skin by the time we are married. I'm not just going to wear my ring 24hours a day, seven days a week, I'm also going to have another custom made signet-ring, preferably black in color and inscribe her name on the outer side of the ring, in gold letters,.... I would have this ring on the married finger of my right hand (I don't my if there's another name for the finger). The ring for me would be another physical and tangible expression of my undying commitment to her and to the love we share.

That said, even though practising all these points would make you look more alluring to some desperate demonic single, home wrecking ladies, the fact still remains that [1] . You're a man, no woman on earth can make you do what you don't want to do and [2] . You have God on your side.

You can as well write her name on your forehead

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
voltron:
@OP.. obviously you have not been hanging around single women.. let me give you a hint. this post only works on Religious Folks and even barely

1000likes
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by nanhilicious(f): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
"Baby,u r the bone of ma bone,ma sunshine,ma all in all"...Those are the words a married man who's less than a year into his marriage is spewing to a single girl who's definitely not interested in him...May God help and save faithful women from men who go out there frolicking and return to infect their wives with incurable diseases. Some men are the tempters themselves... Chasing single girls shamelessly and tirelessly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
All these things go work so? cheesy

This guy never jam some single ladies...

Especially the desperados grin

Lolzz, men always blaming women for their fall
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

O.k but you plan to patronise runs babes when u get married, dont yah? cheesy
O phyucking yes

That if my wife behaves like a chicken
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by InZA: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

You can as well write her name on your forehead

And I thought I had already thought about everything I could do to show her how committed I was to her...Wow....This is such a brilliant idea.

Thanks for sharing. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
InZA:

And I thought I had already thought about everything I could do to show her how committed I was to her...Wow....This is such a brilliant idea.

Thanks for sharing. smiley

You don't have to do all that to be faithful, my husband has never put on his wedding ring and he is faithful. You can wear a customized T-shirt stating you are married if you don't have self control you'll still fall .

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

O phyucking yes

Na who be this again?
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by InZA: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

You don't have to do all that to be faithful, my husband has never put on his wedding ring and he is faithful. You can wear a customized T-shirt stating you are married if you don't have self control you'll still fall .

Ok. Good for you.
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
6: COVER YOURSELF WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Na who be this again?
It me

Werin you dey find for my land

*Musa bring my gun,I don see grasscutter
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

O phyucking yes

You see!! So why asking me not to generalise when you fall into the same category? why castigate runs babes when you patronise them? you see the hypocrisy? Why act like women dnt control you? From birth till death women control men. You have proved me right. just saying.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by goldie4all(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
The man has to just manup and keep rejecting her
Re: 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women by naijaboiy: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Lolzz, men always blaming women for their fall
Women also always blaming men for their fall undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.