Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo (2257 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by 9jagistonline(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2015
PRESIDENT of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo yesterday confirmed that he actually visited ailing President Umaru Yarâ’Adua at the Presidential Villa but declined to give details of the man’s state of health.
Bishop Oyedepo who spoke to reporters in Abeokuta, declined further comments on their visit to the ailing president merely saying “yes” when asked to confirm the reports in the newspapers.
Pressed to speak on the president's health, he said “that is personal. I owe the public no explanation.”
Oyedepo was one of the four Christian leaders who were led by the president of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, and Catholic Archbishop of Abuja, Most Rev. John Onaiyekan, who visited President Umaru Musa Yarâ’Adua on Easter Monday to pray with him. Others included Rev. Emmanuel Kure and the erstwhile chaplain of Aso Rock Chapel, Prof. Yusuf Obaje.
Meanwhile, as over 140 million Nigerians await the verdict of the four Christian leaders on the state of health of President Yarâ’Adua, feelers reaching Vanguard showed that the team was hurriedly assembled to balance a political equation as Muslim clerics had earlier prayed with him.
According to informed sources, an earlier move to get credible Christian clerics to be part of the Easter Monday visit flopped when some of them were perceived not to be too keen on the visit.
The whole idea of the Easter prayers by Christian leaders was said to have emanated from a former two-term governor who believed he could contract eminent Christian leaders to pray for the ailing president, especially after a similar exercise by Muslim clerics.
The immediate family of the ailing president was said to have bought the idea and therefore asked one of the key officials to liaise with the former governor. It was at that point that the former governor was said to have called the National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor who was expected to reach others.
The proposal was for Oritsejafor to recruit the services of the CAN president, John Onaiyekan, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and one other cleric.

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by dodoniyi: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2015
This man is not a pastor. I have a video proof to show this.

4 Likes

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by dunkem21(m): 6:09am On Jan 28, 2015
David, you are gradually derailing.
Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by teemanbastos(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2015
dodoniyi:
share.

3 Likes

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by dennismukoro(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2015
they want to Christianize NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by Nickizoe(f): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Chai!
Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by omonnakoda: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2015
dodoniyi:
Yes o he is a FUCKANIZER!!

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by Nickizoe(f): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Dnt judge so dat u wount be judged.
Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Dear Compatriots, Vote your conscience. Don't
be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote
for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint;
whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus
and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under
Pharaoh. This election is not about North
versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim.
It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't
allow politicians divide us. When they share
money, they don't talk about religion. When
they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they
don't remember he is a Muslim. When they
enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious
faith of the pilot. When their bosses are
atheists, they don't resign from the job. When
an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject
it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend
money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but
they have no problems buying houses in Dubai.
But when it comes to politics back home, they
say they want to "ISLAMIZE" you. Yet, some of
these people were spiritual consultants to
Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to
vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your
conviction that he has performed in your
estimation and not because he is a "Christian".
If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him
because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan
government, not because he is a Muslim. Say
NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by akinsadeez(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2015
of what relevance is this six years old news this OP is bringing now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by kay1one(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2015
This is old 2011 news @ op! Jobless person!
Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by minister2015: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2015
This man is wanted in the UK
Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by akoraye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
This man should face his congregations and stop messing himself up!
Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by Gbawe: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oyedepo is nothing but a common criminal protected by the backwardness of Nigeria. The entire world, in revulsion, watched him assault a child physically in Nigeria all in the name of religion. He would have been charged to court and jailed for child cruelty in most nations of the world as the maid below , from Uganda, was.

The problem is that Nigerians are hypocrite who claim to know God more than others yet are not godly in their ways and thoughts. This is why this vile piece of crap called Oyedepo is currently regarded a 'religious leader' when he is nothing but a criminal. The evil woman in the video below was jailed for 4 years. Oyedepo should be in jail also but this will never happen in the criminal world of GEJ where killers and miscreants lord it over ordinary Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e78dF0wGL6s

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by Gbawe: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
dodoniyi:

You mean the video below? All Nairalanders should watch the video below and read the initial message about the abuse fake pastors like Oyedepo inflict on their gullible flock who are nothing but helpless people who have been given no empowerment by their leaders and are left with no choice but to worship charlatans like Oyedepo in the hope they are 'salvation'. No dignified and enlightened individual, living in an empowering Nation or society, will respect let alone listen to vile human beings like Oyedepo. The problem is that most Nigerians have being reduced to beggars by their leaders and their self-pride has being totally eroded. This is why a wicked fraudster like Oyedepo even has a voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGkornIh1k

3 Likes

Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by clevvermind(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
dodoniyi:
then who is a pastor?
Re: Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo by clevvermind(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
akinsadeez:
of what relevance is this six years old news this OP is bringing now? undecided
to blackmail him. to paint him black. so that apc e-rats will have what to talk about and mock him.
the op is really jobless.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? / Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation / My Take On Biafra As An Igbo Man Born In Lagos And Married To A Lovely Osun Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.