Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Should I Still Stick To Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Stick To Him? (2385 Views)

I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) / Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Stick To Him? by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Monicasque:

seventhed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Should I Still Stick To Him? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Like if you think the lady got played. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Stick To Him? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Young lady, some situation calls for desperate measure. The visa is not forthcoming and you are not getting younger.

My advice is get a job, become independent and have it @ d back of your mind that when he process your visa application, you can join him there.

If by chance u get a job and meet a responsible man pls marry him if he propose to u.
Re: Should I Still Stick To Him? by nairaman66(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
marieolae:
no I dont agree with that.

Didn't expect you to agree to that. To each his own I suppose!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarimah Has Done It Again Oooooooooooooooooo / Haved You Ever Pictured Another Person Whilst Making Love? / Pic:22yrs Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With 42 Women & Circulating The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.