Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? (41097 Views)

Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Guys Will U Rock This Swag Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by countsparrow: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
This should be in d junks section not romance...

Mods, do the needful

22 Likes

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by maaft(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
lol
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by chimerase2: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
k
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by benuejosh: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
haba

2 Likes

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by iceberylin(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Is that andyblaze grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by braintext(m): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:
Is that andyblaze grin
lol i no follow u talk say na andy oo
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
benuejosh:
haba
you like the style ba?
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
chimerase2:
k
man of God do u like the style?
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
countsparrow:
This should be in d junks section not romance...

Mods, do the needful
wtf!
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by chimerase2: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
man of God do u like the style?
lol believe u me dat no be style na rat chop amu
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by benuejosh: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
you like the style ba?
wonderfuL.hahaha.. kai, sister you see my kind of hair style so? kai, this one is madness na.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
benuejosh:
wonderfuL.hahaha.. kai, sister you see my kind of hair style so? kai, this one is madness na.
grin but is a guy like you that wear the style naa.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2015
chimerase2:
lol believe u me dat no be style na rat chop amu
hmmmm na lion chop am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by benuejosh: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin but is a guy like you that wear the style naa.
na him choice be that na. but it looks like one mad man. if i barb that one problem go there o.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by iceberylin(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol i no follow u talk say na andy oo
Missing that guy øøø
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:

Missing that guy øøø
i think he changed is moniker to sanyablaze or no b him?
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by iceberylin(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
i think he changed is moniker to sanyablaze or no b him?
Thats nøt him...
Sanyablaze isnt a trøll..and hez been active før løng
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:

Thats nøt him...
Sanyablaze isnt a trøll..and hez been active før løng
ok i dont ooo
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?
xo cute
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Luedave:
xo cute
grin really?
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin really?
yea its innovative
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by RichDad1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Abeg, this thread needs to be on fp. I know so many of nairaland guys will want to rock this style and also ladies that wants it on their crush. Lol
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by yuzjet(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol.... This look virtual, not real.

Photoshop @work!

Nigga fit do am sha..... Some fvcking niggahs!

undecided
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by WhiZTiM(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nahhh
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Onye ala
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by ivyy(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Only a crazy guy would rock this . So NO

1 Like

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:

its called side hawk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.