Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? (41103 Views)

Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Guys Will U Rock This Swag Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by lonelydora: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
No
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by celeron40(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
What's wrong with it? Can't rock it though..grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
D guy is so sexy and handsome. I love his hairstyle.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
aboki style
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
lol black man always a black man, thanks God I'm not a black man
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Ozavize88(f): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
ok
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by japhmanuel: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fvcked up guy
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by adeseye2014: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Meet Cool Babes and Guys at /1Aj9FEX
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Empredboy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
If d guy is rich then its a style but if he is poorrrrrrr omo na rubish ooooo
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by realmadrid1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
esu
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
See head like wrecking ball cheesy
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?
luv how r u today
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by priscaoge(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

His madness don enter 3G network cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Franchise21(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
SMH for d kinda threads making front page these days... Change is needed in d moderating unit of Nairaland.
Change is needed in Nigeria

Vote for GMB

1 Like

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by adeseye2014: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Meet Cool Babes and Guys at http://skybant.com
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by 3kay945(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
countsparrow:
This should be in d junks section not romance...

Mods, do the needful

grin grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by otizs: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys are just too......... shocked look at this pics and tell me what you think.Madness or what is this pics all about?
With the weed in the system, you can cut any style and it will look too good right thru you.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Sarimah(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
no sane guy...I repeat...no sane guy!
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
See hair styles for sane guys..

Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by isan(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nepa take wen dat guy dey barb his hair cheesy and d barber no get generator grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Waskolo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
WTF!!! I de madWTF!!! I de madWTF!!! I de mad
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by ajebuter(f): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
That is Tinubu, OBJ and GEJ hairstyle

Thats why dem no dey comot cap!

Just passing sha
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
If Kim K or Kanye does it, it becomes trendy...

Free this guy joor! He's a style ICON......LOL grin
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by mabeni(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Only Baloteli can rock this.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Abugab(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
He should be the baddest guy ever liveth. When insanity becomes the norm, things like this happens in the society
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by wildikeman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na d new style for Benin oo..don't go there. Babes love it you know.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by yemicoal(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Afrok(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked... Reasons why I so much love my Afro, so many crazy hairstyles these days undecided.
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by anonym0us: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Now I know nairaland moderators bleep some girls to get their junk on FrontPage
Re: Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? by Tegatons: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
BOKIT HAIR CUT.
MADNESS AT ITS PEAK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.