Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (44551 Views)

Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. / Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by shawnfamous(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
''I am aware of the photo's circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.

Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband.

As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.
This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.
I thank you for your respect in this matter.''

The story i posted on them i did say it was one party source talking and the other side was open and that is what they have done and it balances the story.I do fair play here.
I do not have a problem with that and the report was in no way to try and break up anybody's marriage.Heck i even challenge Annie to come out boldly and say i have not supported her with my pen all the years i have been writing.I did the good and the bad and she understood.No time for beating about the bush...A story that must be written must be written.

My pen did not force anybody's lips to be joined with anybody's lips publicly...I am moving on from this now.
Thank God for Annie and Tuface and hopefully something has been learnt from all these that will strengthen their resolve to be together.

Maybe Pero should also issue a press release explaining why she kissed Innocent in that club so that all sides would have been addressed!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/annie-idibia-officially-responds-to.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by shawnfamous(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Her tweets

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
In politics we call it "Dividends Of Democracy"

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by jessiecah(f): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
eeehya...2face behave yourself angry

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Yet you say nothing is wrong.
Kpele Annie, take heart.

But no divorce oh, make una reconcile una differences biko.

#fans.show.some.love

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by dosht(f): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2015
I know it hurts pls take heart
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Lianaluv(f): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Nawa for the man o.You don marry why not concentrate na.Haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by amacastel: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2015
3kids is not moi moi he cannot stp banging pero or become enemy with her is not possible unless he want to disown his kids 2boys 1girl nice combination
Annie shld pray for pero to get married like sumbo that's wen she can have her man to her self if not tuface has 1 wife,1knwcouncubine,many unknw bed mates .annie shld learn how to live with the painful fact

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Na election we dey talk here nor be girls corner gossips

15 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Francon(f): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
na wa o

when you see happy couples together, leave them the hell alone mbok

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Burger01(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
After 3 kids, it's not gonna be easy for Pero and 2Face to stop just like that. Annie should just resign to fate. Don't forget that person wey don born for man pikin don comot for concubineundecided

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by kilokeys(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
lol

tu face... tu di.ck... tu hearts

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if i hear say annie vex grin

#money speaks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Optional2(f): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
I don hear
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by freshness2020: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
k
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by moneypassmadam: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
We talking Money
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by CharlieMaria(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
#Nairaland
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by chrisbaby24(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Made fp..no be lie...make I hurry comment...before all dis guys come chance...

Ehhnnn...I don comment

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Isiterere(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2015
wrong thread. Moving to the next thread with the speed of light....

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by hazyfm1: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2015
2baba carry go

ONE LOVE
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm sure she knows what she signed up for.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by hotgunz(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Once a player aways a player, shout out to all the married playmen....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by macpetrus(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Noted..... NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
in politics it's called divident of democracy lyk sum1 said up there yh nw back 2 febuhari 14, i have no doubt at all dat i'll used mai 1 nd only PVC to vote 4 GMB. Dats it, it's nt tht gej didnt try, E DID bt that CHANGE IS WHAT I NEED[

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by ayusco85(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Annie is a Matured lady

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
T
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by 360musicng(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
maybe it was a lip peck thoo!!! you know cameras can lie... that was how it was in phyno"s case
Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by nora544: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Sorry this shows a loving couple and I have a girlfriend and he has a child from a man who is married now to an other woman but she never will make this with him.

This two have something sorry I will never kiss a man who take an other woman to his wife like this after this happen because that is no frendship that are two lovebirds.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by Juliaann(f): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Annie only you no fit chop that cake alone naw

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero by garlicrey(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
That dude is a pussy monster

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / Jackie Appiah Looking Beautiful In New Photos…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.