Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) (13419 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by moneypassmadam: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
When will there be video debate of members here?
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
obailala:
Mr Ayedee is just a smooth talker with a nice accent re-echoing the same old fables we have always been told by Jonathan and his people while Kayode unfortunately sounded like the typical Nairaland political e-thugs delivering one of those online gutter fights.

Now to the main contents of their discussions, under the veil of the nice accent and smooth talk of Ayedee, all he said are just the same old deceitful ramblings of imaginary achievements which dubious and uninformed people have continually peddled to paint Goodluck as a messiah who should be worshipped.

Firstly, I think the Goodluck handlers are very adept at sophistry, how else can Mr Ayedee or anyone else explain to me that Jonathan has done exceptionally well with the economy?... Prof Soludo trashed the so called voodoo economics which GEJ handlers have been feeding Nigerians with and I am yet to see anyone who disputes the hard figures quoted by Soludo. Both Mr Ayedee and FFK tried give a response to the Prof's write-up but they only ended up attacking the personality of the messenger even as they questioned his motives.

They tell the gullible that GEJ has made Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa, albeit through a rebase (recalculation) but I just marvel at this clever deceit. A lot of Nigerians are celebrating this as GEJ's achievement because they have no idea what a rebase is.

Then again, someone tells me GEJ made Nigeria's GDP growth rate the 3rd fastest in the world and I ask, "if Jonathan is celebrated for maintaining Nigeria's GDP growth at an average range of 5-7%, I suppose we should kill ourselves for OBJ who grew our GDP growth rate from 0% to this average range?.. To correct the grand misconception which the Jonathanians capitalize on to deceive the teeming population of uninformed and information hungry Nigerians, we were able to surpass countries like Brazil and Russia in the GDP growth race not necessarily because we moved faster but rather because those countries slowed down and fell off the charts. Nigerians really need to be told the truth.

A leadership which experiences a mega oil boom for 5 years and the only effect we get are a monumental drop in our foreign reserves, astronomic increase in external debts and instant austerity measures at the very second the world oil prices drop, is this what a reasonable person calls exceptional economic achievements especially at a time of unprecedented oil boom?... Oh! lest I forget, we got some refurbished 1970 trains in return for the gaping hole in our foreign reserves, Halleluia!
Succinctly put. Kudos sir for your insightful post.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Curlieweed: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
obailala:
Absolutely!.. Mr Ayedee only sounded good because of a nice accent, the content of his words were the same old fables we hear everyday from the GEJites. How can any right thinking person boast of Jonathan's handling of the economy?

You clearly didn't read Paul Nwabuikwu's detailed rebuttal of Soludo's unfortunate hubris induced diatribe.

However, you usually see more dramatic increases in percentage GDP when you're starting from a lower base than when you have a higher base.

If you have a GDP of $100 Billion and it increases to $110 Billion, that will be a 10% growth because of the lower base. On the other hand, with a GDP of $500 Billion, you will need to add $50 Billion to achieve the same 10% growth. That's the reason why GEJ's achievement in keeping growth within the 6% rate throughout his tenure is a big deal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
What's all the hype about this Aydee guy? How did he win this debate?

Lol @ Nigerians. It's funny how weak-minded & gullible most Nigerians could be. Put a light skinned dude with a bit of a polished accent in front of them and have him throw around few vocabularies, many will fall for it.

The fact he more succinctly outlined his points doesn't mean they're true. This is why Nigerians are easily fooled by cooperate looking con-men throwing around big words.

Your so called intellectual credited Jonathan with allowing freedom of speech lol freedom of speech is a fundamental human right, that's like thanking Jonathan for allowing people chose their religion. This is not an achievement.

As far as I'm concerned, this Aydee guy is talking absolute nonsense!! He is in New York, regurgitation trash he read on newspapers whereas people on the ground experiencing it first hand are saying they aren't seeing the impact of GEJ phantom achievements. I don't fall for vocabularies or a calm disposition, I've seen it all, if it ain't there, it ain't there.

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by dre11(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
I have not watched it

But since both aren't in Nigeria feeling the heat of the situations and what we go through everyday

I dismissed their debate because all they will debate on is hear say, propanganda what they read on papers

Right now as am talking with you the total generation of the Electricity companies we had that GEJ is boasting of has dropped almost 2000kVa that means from around 4450 to 2450 voltage generation and if guys were to argue now they will say power is now 5000kV

So, I feel the impact of this government more and not them
But I will take time to listen to them
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by fallout87: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
50calibre:
He is in New York, regurgitation trash he read on newspapers whereas people on the ground experiencing it first hand are saying they aren't seeing the impact of GEJ phantom achievements. I don't fall for vocabularies or a calm disposition, I've seen it all, if it ain't there, it ain't there.

You are an simpleton. Should we praise the APC guy for his experiences.... first hand from London?

Idiots like you always talk down intelligence, articulation and eloquence in favor of ignorance, brashness and stupidity. You APC guys are very similar to United States Republican Tea Party.

You believe in the same things as well. You don't feel education is important and you feel threatened by others well-spoken manner.

You also invade the internet the same way... and will lose just like they did repeatedly to Obama.

12 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by obailala(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

You clearly didn't read Paul Nwabuikwu's detailed rebuttal of Soludo's unfortunate hubris induced diatribe.

However, you usually see more dramatic increases in percentage GDP when you're starting from a lower base than when you have a higher base.

If you have a GDP of $100 Billion and it increases to $110 Billion, that will be a 10% growth because of the lower base. On the other hand, with a GDP of $500 Billion, you will need to add $50 Billion to achieve the same 10% growth. That's the reason why GEJ's achievement in keeping growth within the 6% rate throughout his tenure is a big deal.

Fair enough!
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by GuyFawkes: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

He personally claims to be Fulani while people have linked him to Ebira. SOyinka referred to him as a Fulani wannabe.

He was involved in the struggle against Abacha in the 90s

Hallmarks of a confused soul without an identity.
You forgot to add he was a GMB supporter before pitching his tent with the highest bidder.
The dude was a traitor to the struggle against Abacha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
GuyFawkes:

Hallmarks of a confused soul without an identity.
You forgot to add he was a GMB supporter before pitching his tent with the highest bidder.
The dude was a traitor to the struggle against Abacha.

Same way EL-Rufai claimed Buhari was perpetually unelectable.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Kenai: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Same way EL-Rufai claimed Buhari was perpetually unelectable.

When you decamp from PDP to APC, it means you found the light.
When you decamp from APC to PDP, it means you've sold your soul to the highest bidder.

When there's a high turnup at an APC rally, it means the people genuinely want change.
When there's a high turnup at a PDP rally, it means they're a rented crowd.

But that's another story.

By the way, anyone know why the 'progressive' Lagos still hasn't domesticated the Freedom-Of-Information bill yet? grin

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
fallout87:

You are an simpleton. Should we praise the APC guy for his experiences.... first hand from London?

Idiots like you always talk down intelligence, articulation and eloquence in favor of ignorance, brashness and stupidity. You APC guys are very similar to United States Republican Tea Party.

You believe in the same things as well. You don't feel education is important and you feel threatened by others well-spoken manner.

You also invade the internet the same way... and will lose just like they did repeatedly to Obama.

You're a bleating retar*d!! Just like the many Nigerians who think themselves intellectuals but are indeed fools, suffering for their foolishness.

You can't articulate garbage & expect everyone to fall for it, discerning heads can see through the eloquence while mediocre/inferior minds like you will fall for it.

The other guy may be in London but he echoes popular sentiment amongst Nigerians, while the other guy keeps banging on about some phantom achievements that only exist on paper.

I'm not pro any party, neither do I have any stake in the coming elections, I'm good whichever it turns out so stop making foolish assumptions. I, just like many Nigerians home & abroad consider the status quo totally unacceptable.

Nicely arranged garbage don't intimidate me, it's garbage!!

If you can't see the clear distinction between the Obama situation & that of your president, then that's a sad indictment of your education. I can't help you there.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 3kay945(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
squaddy:
Mr Ayedee is obviously more intelligent and he debunked every fallacy brought up by ogundamosi despite the presenter obviously being biased. I thank God that there are still nigerians who can see through the numerous lies of APC.

Stop. Did you watch it at all?
How was the Ayedee guy more intelligent? Do you know the meaning of Intelligence? undecided The dude has smooth and spoke fluently thats all. nothing like more intelligent there.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by fallout87: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
50calibre:

You're a bleating retar*d!! Just like the many Nigerians who think themselves intellectuals but are indeed fools, suffering for their foolishness.

You can't articulate garbage & expect everyone to fall for it, discerning heads can see through the eloquence while mediocre/inferior minds like you will fall for it.

The other guy may be in London but he echoes popular sentiment amongst Nigerians, while the other guy keeps banging on about some phantom achievements that only exist on paper.

I'm not pro any party, neither do I have any stake in the coming elections, I'm good whichever it turns out so stop making foolish assumptions. I, just like many Nigerians home & abroad consider the status quo totally unacceptable.

Nicely arranged garbage don't intimidate me, it's garbage!!

If you can't see the clear distinction between the Obama situation & that of your president, then that's a sad indictment of your education. I can't help you there.

More rambling nonsense.

It's like you know you're intellectually inadequate, so you attempt to cover your shortcomings with anger and blind rage-filled rantings.

You are also a hypocrite.

You mock one for the same thing you champion the other (not knowing he too was an "outsider"wink; then excuse the one you prefer because he shares your point of view, putrid intellectual level and ability (lack of) to communicate without anger.

You have fooled no one. You definitely aren't non-partisan (do you know what this means? grin) and are strongly APC supportive.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 3kay945(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
adadadon:
Aydee is intelligent no doubt Kayode should have let a home based Nigerian tackle like dolusegun

No.
Kayode dude was match for him.
Accent in debate is not an advantage bro wink
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 3kay945(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
squaddy:
Mr Ayedee is obviously more intelligent and he debunked every fallacy brought up by ogundamosi despite the presenter obviously being biased. I thank God that there are still nigerians who can see through the numerous lies of APC.

Haba! be sincere for once. You're growing old. How was the presenter 'Toyosi' bias?
I know your type. cool
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
calebo101:
See as Kayode Ogundamisi just become violent for simple question dem ask am. undecided

Typical of their fans here.
You're a liar! Point out where he became violent/emotional

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
PiperAlpha:

You're a lair! Point out where he became violent/emotional

Abeg go enrol for Almajiri school! It's free

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
calebo101:

[s]
Abeg go enrol for Almajiri school! It's free
[/s]
undecidedOk. You've been heard. Now Bounce!!
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
PiperAlpha:
[/s]
undecidedOk. You've been heard. Now Bounce!!

Abi you dey wait for the Almajiri 5000 Naira monthly and one free meal a day wen Buhari promise you?

You like don't key ininto the transformation going on. Your mates are winning 10 million Naira on presentation of sound business plan and others have embraced Agriculture and making their way upwards.

Dey here dey shout change, Lagger!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by dnacrystal: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
All I know is that a change which didn't even show headlights for six years can never come again.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Tonylyte(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:
Tags: Seun, Jarus, Aletheia, Anonimi, Jmaine, Barcanista, Gbawe, Ngwakwe, Tonylyte, AgabaI23, OAM4J, Ichidodo, Laykhorn, Ikengawo, Manny4life, Mikeansy, Tomakint, Lalasticlala, Debosky, Raumdeter, Collynzo9, Gbadexy, Gboss4sure, Rhymz, Obinoscopy, Dre11, Pharoh, PapaBrowne, Idumuose, Biafranqueen, Babyosisi, Yeske2.

This is how a debate should go.
To even be honest with you, both men seem more intelligent than the candidates they support. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrIHmZXIzk
Hahahaha, i have come accross such debate here on nairaland, we dont need to go too far to see one. The likes of datolee, sincere9nigeria and many other freshair crew have taken the ''progressives'' to the cleaner here on nairaland....just like the ayedee dude have just done to that clueless apc representer. Apc is built on sentiment, emotion and falsehood. When it comes to the reality on ground they are left with nothing to say. Thanks for sharing it with us. God bless you and me. Goodluck to nigerians.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Tonylyte(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:

Tout!

Always displaying your motor park Agbero gutter mentality.
U truely knw her. God bless u.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by agabaI23(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
DonaldGenes:
[b]Firstly off, the beautiful thing about this debate is both hail from Yoruba States,(if i am right) Very Intelligent folks trying to even each other.

Another thing is; Does the party big wigs even know or let's say recognizes both of them ?

Mr.Ayedee was on the defense apparently and Kayode on the other hand was well composed right from the start, he ironed out his definitely while Mr.Ayedee was being tentative in his answers... If you watch the video well without bias.

However, iJust Downloaded the video and to my surprised, here is what I can deduced for the (Not done yet watching it)

~Mr.Ayedee sarcastically insulted Nigerians by saying that " The social media in terms of Freedom of expression was freely handed down to us by GoodLuck Johnathan Administration" Of course, let's drop the theatricals - how can he say that?.

..And When asked, "if both of 'em has received any financial benefit from either party"? both denied, Mr.Ogun added that, " he on his own has supported Buhari's campaign with $10,000.Mr.Aye didn't.......

iDo hope, none of 'em is nursing the nosy ambition of being given our "NEXT INCOMING MINISTER FOR INFORMATION" You never can tell.

In all, Mr.Ayedee was being smart and not really honest but he's quite learned. 7.8/ 10 Rating

Mr.Ogun was honest but he was somehow warped in the last stage of the debate by Mr.Ayedee sharp responses. 8/10 [/b]Rating

Lastly, the momentum is with APC rather than PDP.
That you scored the APC guy 8/10 and just 7.8/10 for the PDP guy says it all. If an APC guy can nly give a difference of 0.2 to his own then if an umbiased umpire would have given the PDP guy 20 percent advantage or more.

But make I ask you oo. Do you mean that all those praises you showered on the APC guy in your post is worth only 0.2? wink

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Tonylyte(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
Oh! Now I remember! Pardon me for forgetting .That was what happened. cheesy cheesy
Ffool whose mouth/hand directs her brain.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by 50calibre(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
fallout87:

More rambling nonsense.

It's like you know you're intellectually inadequate, so you attempt to cover your shortcomings with anger and blind rage-filled rantings.

You are also a hypocrite.

You mock one for the same thing you champion the other (not knowing he too was an "outsider"wink; then excuse the one you prefer because he shares your point of view, putrid intellectual level and ability (lack of) to communicate without anger.

You have fooled no one. You definitely aren't non-partisan (do you know what this means? grin) and are strongly APC supportive.

Lol that's funny!!

You can go on believing whatever you want, you've already shown yourself to be of very poor judgement, hence you defence of a defenceless retar*d like Jonathan.

Hopefully Feb 15 will see the end of this mediocrity that's decaying that country. It will no longer be business as usual for retar*ds like you.

Brace yourself for what's coming
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Should have been on that debate. Ayedee and polished lies. I bet nobody did a simple google search on his claims. Same way adesina keeps polishing lies to gullible folks.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by JUBILEE2000: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
You guys should go to his time line and see how he tore Soludo's latest article to shred with facts and verifiable data.

It is not true...i read his comments on Soludo's article. His arguments were not convincing and he failed to address critical issues raised by Soludo.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

It is not true...i read his comments on Soludo's article. His arguments were not convincing and he failed to address critical issues raised by Soludo.

He didn't need to speak much grammar on that, He used self explanatory graphs extracted from CBN.
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by hedonistic: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
fallout87:

Thank you VERY much. Idiots who feel intimidated and oppressed by virtue of their own inability to measure up. They tend to resort to showing disdain for others' superiority.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Cuche: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:

Mehn, if you ask me, the debate is epic. grin
One clearly did his research prior to the debate, while the other relied on emotional rhetoric.
Which of the two am I referring to? Well, watch the video and see.
Trust me, you won't regret it. Hahaha! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrIHmZXIzk
The debate was interesting, I think the time allotted was too small both men would have loved to say more, they are both passionate about their candidates
I would love to see both GMB and GEJ on such a platform let me quickly add that the best debater is just a product of acquired or innate skills which does not always translate to performance if elected
GEJ administration is slow in performance he could have done somethings much rapidly as expected by the average Nigerian. However, Nigeria is a big Case and I think part of the compounding is as a result of long years of military or pseudo military rule (with OBJ in mind) where some vital decision affecting us is not intellectually debated or in cases where they are debated it is not without the overbearing influence of the executives as we had during OBJ pseudo Democratic rule. President Jonathan has largely allowed debates on his policies with less interference on the legislature and/or the judiciary and that inadd has allowed a relatively credible elections
The fact that Buhari truncated an evolving democracy paving way for close to 15 years of military rule and another 8 years of pseudo military rule morally disqualifies him from seeking to be elected to rule Nigeria. Anybody giving him the impression that he's gonna rule this country again is at best elevating him to imaginary god of greek mythology which in actual sense gives one a passive feeling of greatness
Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by hedonistic: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Should have been on that debate. Ayedee and polished lies. I bet nobody did a simple google search on his claims. Same way adesina keeps polishing lies to gullible folks.

And what would you say about Kayode's shameless lie that Boko Haram is in control of 20 local governments in Borno State? That blatant, almost criminal lie alone shows the stuff he is made of.

The fact that all of you APC goons (and some of the fake 'neutral' commenters here) have conveniently ignored this and other lies/unverifiable claims peddled by Kayode in the debate shows that you're a bunch of jokers.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) by Kenai: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
50calibre:

Lol that's funny!!

You can go on believing whatever you want, you've already shown yourself to be of very poor judgement, hence you defence of a defenceless retar*d like Jonathan.

Hopefully Feb 15 will see the end of this mediocrity that's decaying that country. It will no longer be business as usual for retar*ds like you.

Brace yourself for what's coming

You're based in the US of A, right? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers / Buhari’s UK Visit Puts Ministers, Lobbyists On Edge / Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.