Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Sufism In Islam. Share Your Opinions With Us. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sufism In Islam. Share Your Opinions With Us. (7417 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / What Is Sufism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sufism In Islam. Share Your Opinions With Us. by Empiree: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Shaking my head
Re: Sufism In Islam. Share Your Opinions With Us. by kazlaw2000: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Empiree:
Shaking my head
I tire oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sufism In Islam. Share Your Opinions With Us. by babylolaroy(f): 6:59am On Nov 30, 2016
trukoments:
Salam alaekum
this is the way i understand sufism.,islam has been around before the Holy prophet Muhammad came(s.a.w) but Allah perfected it during his time.the prophets like adam,ibrahim(a.s)all practiced ealier forms of islam.sufism has been around since the times of the prophets that came before the Holy prophet.the stage of a sufi is what all muslims should yearn to achieve as it is the yolk of the egg as sharia is the shell of the egg, egg as a description of islam!more on sufism could be discovered(not literarilly)in the holy Hadith(hadith quds)if we endeavour to read it and thingd about its true meaning.
asin did you say holy hadith ?
which hadith isnt holy ?
i dnt even know the definition of holy anymore. these days we also hear holy shit. seems like yu av understood hadith qudsi the wrong way.
dnt tell people to goan find authorities. if yu speak, put authority from quran or hadith.
yu av been adequately answered. sufism deviates from the proper islam. if you stick to d quran as it is, even you will know you are not a sufi and the spiritual height yu seek will be upon you...

1 Like

Re: Sufism In Islam. Share Your Opinions With Us. by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2016
babylolaroy:

asin did you say holy hadith ?
which hadith isnt holy ?
i dnt even know the definition of holy anymore. these days we also hear holy shit. seems like yu av understood hadith qudsi the wrong way.
dnt tell people to goan find authorities. if yu speak, put authority from quran or hadith.
yu av been adequately answered. sufism deviates from the proper islam. if you stick to d quran as it is, even you will know you are not a sufi and the spiritual height yu seek will be upon you...

Amazing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dominance Of The Qur'an Over Previous Scriptures / Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People / How Many Times Do I Raise My Hands On Salat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.