Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62494 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by chibic(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
A married woman who is messing with a young guy has been busted by her husband and it's not funny at all. The husband had to expose the rough stuffs she sent to the guy.

http://www.nigerianmag.com/2015/01/angry-husband-exposes-nude-pictures-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by pgidex(f): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nna na wa o. cry

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by kreamidiva(f): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wait o...

Who is the wife? DM abi?
Her supposed co-adulterer is Cin
Is he male or female
Shebi na only females dey get wet? lipsrsealed

In fact, I need more explanations undecided

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by imurboss: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Na real wah o
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na wetin dey worry all these men sef? undecided

WOMEN NOR GO WACK AGAIN?

Men have been doing for ever. . . DID WE EXPOSE THEM? grin
See jolosi ooooooo. . . .HIAHHHHHN!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Na wetin dey worry all these men sef? undecided

WOMEN NOR GO WACK AGAIN?

Men have been doing for ever. . . DID WE EXPOSE THEM? grin
See jolosi ooooooo. . . .HIAHHHHHN!
ahan mgbeketoto this your pepper red gele is serious o shocked grin

you look so good but how come your look contradicts your personality on nl cheesy

you look like them edo/yoruba alatika women in your picture.oma fine gan ke cheesy

plus clutch bag to match cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ahan mgbeketoto this your pepper red gele is serious o shocked grin

you look so good but how come your look contradicts your personality on nl cheesy

you look like them edo/yoruba alatika women in your picture.oma fine gan ke cheesy

plus clutch bag to match cheesy

Thank you jaweeee! grin

Please, can you give me a picture of what my online personality looks like? wink
Edo/Yoruba Alatika ke?
You don't know I have MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER? grin
I love it!

Life is to short to have a 'predictable' or 'flat' affect!
That is what makes me extremely desirable and entertaining!
If pesin make me vessss ehn. . . I go juss krasse for im head, tiarram to pieces! angry

I can change at any moment. . .depending on my 'MOOD SWINGS'!
Extremely volatile. . .and loving it! cool
How you tink say I go look before? grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Lol.i been think say you go be Tom boy with hard face and your personality on nl is soooo aggressive and hilarious at the same time but the picture of you in your African outfit looks like a calm and docile woman. Like all this yes sir kind of women. You know all those women who kneel down to give their husband food smiley
mgbeketoto:

Thank you jaweeee! grin

Please, can you give me a picture of what my online personality looks like? wink
Edo/Yoruba Alatika ke?
I love it!

If pesin make me vessss ehn. . . I go juss krasse for im head, tiarram to pieces! angry

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Lol.i been think say you go be Tom boy with hard face and your personality on nl is soooo aggressive and hilarious at the same time but the picture of you in your African outfit looks like a calm and docile woman. Like all this yes sir kind of women. You know all those women who kneel down to give their husband food smiley

Nooooo ooooo. . .I nor be tomboy.
I nor be 'lady' either! cheesy
I only have extremely feminine features WITH AN EQUALLY EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY.
Hmmmmm. . . THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CALM OR DOCILE ABOUT ME. . . . not even at birth! cheesy

Yes sir kind of woman ke? My mama nor be yes sir kind of woman o.
We don't have such women in my family lineage o.
TOO MANY FEMINISTS IN MY FAMILY. . . . Na YES MA we dey h-answer for dia o! cheesy
MY HUSBAND COOKS HIS OWN FOOD. . . AND I EAT IT! cool
I rarely h-enter the kitchen o. HE DOES ALL THE COOKING! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin
mgbeketoto:

I only have extremely feminine features WITH AN EQUALLY EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY.
Hmmmmm. . . THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CALM OR DOCILE ABOUT ME. . . . not even at birth! cheesy

TOO MANY FEMINISTS IN MY FAMILY. . . . Na YES MA we dey h-answer for dia o! cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Thank you jaweeee! grin

Edo/Yoruba Alatika ke?
I love it!

This is called marketing *takes off*

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Wait a minute!!Op thought u said unclad pictures why am i reading some very confusing indecipherable chats between two people?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2015
1miccza:
Wait a minute!!Op thought u said unclad pictures why am i reading some very confusing indecipherable chats between two people?
you cannot hondastand grin tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you cannot hondastand grin tongue

Nooo the Op must explain ooo
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Some men have genetic malfunctioning DNA and are always susceptible to the alluring powers of FEMINIST hence the thrive of gender equality in our society. So very unfortunate you are attracted to such men and that's has given you overriding confidence of pleasurable emptiness.

I was born A FULL fledged MAN, a territory conqueror and a family unit head. Try my kind of MAN and we will surely define your limit with dignity. grin

7 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Fòòlìsh man.

By "exposing" his wife, he exposes himself too.

Joker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
What's with all these insecure men exposing cheating wives, do they want to break their home ni? Is their wife the first or last ni?

They better become friends with the wife's lover and learn to do what the man is giving that they can't give.

He should go to the gym
Stock up on red boxers and singlets
Wash his privates very well women hate smelly dirty privates
He should take burantashi maybe he can't last in bef again

Work on that pot belle
Win your wife back fight for his home divorce is a sin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by john92(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Hello....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
What's with all these insecure men exposing cheating wives, do they want to break their home ni? Is their wife the first or last ni?

They better become friends with the wife's lover and learn to do what the man is giving that they can't give.

He should go to the gym

Work on that pot belle

lowest of the low.

I cover myself with the blood of his Holiness as I quote this demonic conceived post.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
He should go to the gym
Work on that pot belle

Word!

You surprise me Aisha. I thought you'd be on the other side of the fence condemning the loose two timing whóré and unfit mother. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2015
1miccza:

Nooo the Op must explain ooo
is it the nakid pictures you want explanation for or the chats grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

lowest of the low.

I cover myself with the blood of his Holiness as I quote this demonic conceived post.

What's demonic about it?

You find it hard to swallow that just as men have a plethora of reasons to cheat, women don't?

Pls, she hit on very valid points. That bit about hygiene was spot on, for starters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

lowest of the low.

will you cover your self with the blood of holiness if it was the other way round

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Word!

You surprise me Aisha. I thought you'd be on the other side of the fence condemning the loose two timing whóré and unfit mother. cheesy

No oh, two can play this game oh as long as they keep giving shitty advice to women whose husbands cheat I will also give them same advice in double measure let them keep vexing hehehehehe. They will want to die on top this post now.

IDEApro:

lowest of the low.

You see them abi so its low noe but when na man cheat e no low to give woman this kain advice hehehehehe
I never start

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is it the nakid pictures you want explanation for or the chats grin

Both of them but most especially the nnnaaakkeeeDdd pictures *winks*
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

lowest of the low.

Whats demonic about that post? If she was full at home will she look outside? Do you want to break him home? The man should humble himself and learn what is sweeting her outside jor abi does the other man have two peni-s?
Who wants to eat egusi everyday?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

Some men have genetic malfunctioning DNA and are always susceptible to the alluring powers of FEMINIST hence the thrive of gender equality in our society.

Hmmmm!

So very unfortunate you are attracted to such men and that's has given you overriding confidence of pleasurable emptiness.

Hmmmm!

I was born A FULL fledged MAN, a territory conqueror and a family unit head. Try my kind of MAN and we will surely define your limit with dignity. grin

Hmmmm!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by lilmax(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

No oh, two can play this game oh as long as they keep giving shitty advice to women whose husbands cheat I will also give them same advice in double measure let them keep vexing hehehehehe. They will want to die on top this post now.

You see them abi so its low noe but when na man cheat e no low to give woman this kain advice hehehehehe
I never start

Not shìtty at all. Sarcasm aside, you hit the nail on the head. A lot of these sort of men (especially those who can't stomach your post) go through life dreaming...as per taking their wives for granted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
1miccza:

Both of them but most especially the nnnaaakkeeeDdd pictures *winks*
ask mgbeketoto na grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not shìtty at all. Sarcasm aside, you hit the nail on the head. A lot of these sort of men (especially those who can't stomach your post) go through life dreaming...as per taking their wives for granted.
cheesy grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Whats demonic about that post? If she was full at home will she look outside? Do you want to break him home? The man should humble himself and learn what is sweeting her outside jor abi does the other man have two peni-s?
Who wants to eat egusi everyday?
ayisha haf ves. grin

Oooooooo.this wura girl should stop disturbing me . I need to bring my chair and pop corn. Na charger she wan dey put for mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.