Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62476 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What's demonic about it?

You find it hard to swallow that just as men have a plethora of reasons to cheat, women don't.

Pls, she hit on very valid points. That bit about hygiene was spot on, for starters.

Myopic and senseless evaluation.

There are myriad of reasons a woman will cheat but its utterly disappointing for a MARRIED woman to cheat notwithstanding the circumstances that preempted it. For sane reason it is ungodly, a disservice and breach of her oath before God and multitude that witness the solemnization.

What justification is there in extramarital relationship?
The man is so angst by the wife immoral conduct hence his actions and such men are always the faithful ones in marriage.

A woman can cheat based on material things too, the need to explore or pressure from admirers and not necessarily the husband's inability to perform at optimum.

BTW...we're not yet generalizing infidelity but to address what is presented hence our focus of contention should be limited to this exposition

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not shìtty at all. Sarcasm aside, you hit the nail on the head. A lot of these sort of men (especially those who can't stomach your post) go through life dreaming...as per taking their wives for granted.

Don't mind them, they actually think all that time their wives spend with sexy young hot pastors are spent praying for their repentance from cheating hehehehehe. The ones who are not eating shi-t, menstrual blood and vomit in vegetable soup are raising other mens babies. Them never know, their stupid pride and ego thinking na them get cheating immunity go kill them

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not shìtty at all. Sarcasm aside, you hit the nail on the head. A lot of these sort of men (especially those who can't stomach your post) go through life dreaming...as per taking their wives for granted.

Don't mind them, they actually think all that time their wives spend with sexy young hot pastors are spent praying for their repentance from cheating hehehehehe. The ones who are not eating shi-t and vomit in vegetable soup are raising other mens babies. Them never know, their stupid pride and ego thinking na them get cheating immunity go kill them

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

There are a myriad of reasons a woman will cheat but its utterly disappointing for a MARRIED woman to cheat notwithstanding the circumstances that preempted it. For sane reason it is ungodly, a disservice and breach of her oath before God and multitude that witness the solemnization.
The man is so angst by the wife immoral conduct hence his actions and such men are always the faithful ones in marriage.
A woman can cheat based on material things too, the need to explore or pressure from admirers and not necessarily the husband's inability to perform at optimum.
BTW...we're not yet generalizing infidelity but to address what is presented hence our focus of contention should be limited to this exposition

Story, he should go to the gym and work on his big belle and also wash his peni-s He should not let the devil use him break his home why leave his marriage because of his fellow man what does the man have that he doesn't

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Whats demonic about that post? If she was full at home will she look outside? Do you want to break him home? The man should humble himself and learn what is sweeting her outside jor abi does the other man have two peni-s?
Who wants to eat egusi everyday?

For the aisha2 I know, I will take this post and all others on this thread as PURE sarcasmgrin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ask mgbeketoto na grin

You know my own na for free.
No blackmail necessary. grin
The small 'wan' wey I post for NL. . . in SEUN'S FACE got me a life time ban as KANWULIA BABY!
Muchechechechecheche

NO BARRY CAN DO SHYTE!!!!!Married or not! kiss
After the jobless mugus look and talk finish. . .I GO STILL DEY FAYA DEY GOOOOOOO KAMKPEEEEE!!!
Local tinz! No only to look woman toto dey fit aspire to in life!
I will give them plenty to 'drrrrrooooool' at ke! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
What's with all these insecure men exposing cheating wives, do they want to break their home ni? Is their wife the first or last ni?

They better become friends with the wife's lover and learn to do what the man is giving that they can't give.

He should go to the gym
Stock up on red boxers and singlets
Wash his privates very well women hate smelly dirty privates
He should take burantashi maybe he can't last in bef again

Work on that pot belle
Win your wife back fight for his home divorce is a sin
oOk I get the red boxers, but red singlet? No way abeg, when I no be frank spencer cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Another totolized jealouser cheesy cheesy

They ain't seen nading yet kiss cheesy

Do u know that some of them rely on drugs for erecshion?
No drug, d thing go dey look u like mmeeeeee.
Hew, ladies av sufferemented! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

The small 'wan' wey I post for NL. . . in SEUN'S FACE got me a life time ban as KANWULIA BABY!
Muchechechechecheche

After the jobless mugus look and talk finish. . .I GO STILL DEY FAYA DEY GOOOOOOO KAMKPEEEEE!!!

God knew he created a rebellion in a woman against humanity but used laws, customs and tradition to put a woman under a man. When this laws are fully basterdized by our women, the society in which we live in will become a 'distortion of human species' walking the earth like cosmic apes.

Please you ladies shouldn't scatter the family unit so that humanity can thrive and social order can forever be maintained.

We do not want the next generation of humans not knowing their fathers and brothers fuc.king sisters in errors and other vices

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

God knew he created a rebellion in a woman against humanity but used laws, customs and tradition to put a woman under a man. When this laws are fully basterdized by our women, the society in which we live in will become a 'distortion of human species' walking the earth like cosmic apes.
Please you ladies shouldn't scatter the family unit so that humanity can thrive and social order can forever be maintained.
We do not want the next generation of humans not knowing their fathers and brothers fuc.king sisters in errors and other vices

Na who wan scatter family unit? No be this man go dey share pisures of him darling wife? Marriage is for better for worse in cheating and in ashewo the man must make his home work oh by fire by force
He should thank his God that its only one man at least she respects him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

All this grama na for wetin? undecided
Na which woman dati ya 'GOD' put for im own house? undecided
Which kain DORTY laws? undecided

If there is anything distorting social order it is RELIGION/TRADITION OF PRIMITIVE MONKEYS AND BABOONS called AFRICAN MEN! kiss

Oooops too late!
Cry me the ATLANTIC! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Na who wan scatter family unit? No be this man go dey share pisures of him darling wife? Marriage is for better for worse in cheating and in ashewo the man must make his home work oh by fire by force
He should thank his God that its only one man at least she respects him

Aisha, I cannot fit to laughgrin

I think it is the man doing his wife huge favor by being so lenient with just the exposition ordinarily it calls for DIVORCE and the holy book subscribe to it.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

Aisha, I cannot fit to laughgrin
I think it is the man doing his wife huge favor by being so lenient with just the exposition ordinarily it calls for DIVORCE and the holy book subscribe to it.

No oh divorce is a sin he can only divorce if she has cheated 70 *7 times. E never reach he must forgive

8 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ask mgbeketoto na grin

Nooo her muskles too big na OP a wan ask ooo you wan make she give me black and green eye??
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

All this grama na for wetin? undecided
Na which woman dati ya 'GOD' put for im own house? undecided
Which kain DORTY laws? undecided

If there is anything distorting social order it is RELIGION/TRADITION OF PRIMITIVE MONKEYS AND BABOONS called AFRICAN MEN! kiss

Oooops too late!
Cry me the ATLANTIC! cheesy

Before I was of the opinion that TB JOSHUA will do the magic...now I know it's more eccentric than spiritual.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please give him to look let him feed his eyes if that will quench his thirst grin
mgbeketoto:

Muchechechechecheche

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
1miccza:

Nooo her muskles too big na OP a wan ask ooo you wan make she give me black and green eye??

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

*toto muskles*
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

*toto muskles*

Yes naaa you sef no dey see am??
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Like it's not already happening. Fathers are no longer impregnating their daughters and paedophilia isn't something they are no longer ashamed of.abegiiii
IDEApro:

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Please give him to look let him feed his eyes if that will quench his thirst grin

Ya own na for the 'HOLY GHOST' only? wink
Time don reasssh to use ya own quench the 'TASSTY' boys' dem THROATS for NL abi?
Ya own go sweeet weh-weh to look o!
Chaaaaai!!!!
I kinnot wait! cheesy

VERRY VERRY JOOOOZY! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Muchechechechecheche

A yaf die!!! Firing squad thangz ooo
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin
mgbeketoto:

Ya own na for the 'HOLY GHOST' only? wink
Time don reasssh to use ya own quench the 'TASSTY' boys' dem THROATS for NL abi?
Ya own go sweeet weh-weh to look o!
Chaaaaai!!!!
I kinnot wait! cheesy

VERRY VERRY JOOOOZY! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by 1miccza: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

There are a myriad of reasons a woman will cheat but its utterly disappointing for a MARRIED woman to cheat notwithstanding the circumstances that preempted it. For sane reason it is ungodly, a disservice and breach of her oath before God and multitude that witness the solemnization.

Choi!!!!Igilango!!!!!!
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sipping a glass of Valentino and enjoying the ride grin cheesy
aisha2:

No oh, two can play this game oh as long as they keep giving shitty advice to women whose husbands cheat I will also give them same advice in double measure let them keep vexing hehehehehe. They will want to die on top this post now.

You see them abi so its low noe but when na man cheat e no low to give woman this kain advice hehehehehe
I never start
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

What's myopic and senseless about it? I'd rather you give reasons for what you post rather than just pass off comments with no substance to them. I ask again, what makes it senseless and myopic?

IDEApro:

I see.

And these married women, who do they cheat with? Their shadows?

And why is it utterly disappointing for a married woman to cheat but not for a married man? I see you capitalize the word married in your post to lay emphasis on it. So are you saying that the responsibility of holding up the sanctity of marriage lies with the woman only? What about the married man? Isn't he MARRIED too and bound by the same laws as his wife / the woman?

IDEApro:

Really?

How so? How do you know that it's always the faithful men that get dealt a hard blow? You don't think it works both ways? Or is it just unfaithful women that get dealt the same blows from cheating men?

And please explain your last statement. Who's the aggrieved party here? The cheated husband, or the cheating man? Because the way I see it, it takes two to tango.

IDEApro:

This post of yours shows without a shred of doubt you know absolutely nothing about the way a woman's mind work.

Before a woman jumps into the sack with a man, she would have thought long and hard about it. Weighed the risks associated with doing so, how much more a married woman? If a woman isn't emotionally connected / connecting to a man, what do you think might happen? Who tells you it's got anything to do with material things / admirers?

IDEApro:

You don't sway me with words. No one ever does.

The bottom line here is, you haven't got a clue. Your stance is at best myopic as you see things from one angle yet denying that there are different perspectives to take on board. It's laughable that you think the world would come crashing if a woman does the dirty because she's born to be saintly, yet the man should do as he pleases, forgetting that a cheating man does so with whom? Go figure.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by IDEApro(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Like it's not already happening. Fathers are no longer impregnating their daughters and paedophilia isn't something they are no longer ashamed of.abegiiii

Your argument are for mentally challenged individuals but I made case for the next generation of humans that will be embroiled in incest practices because of single parenthood occasioned by feminist movement.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin o yes that's true. You just reminded me of that thread. The voodoo thing to make her husband love her. Spicing up his food with***ewwww! Nasty lipsrsealed
aisha2:

Don't mind them, they actually think all that time their wives spend with sexy young hot pastors are spent praying for their repentance from cheating hehehehehe. The ones who are not eating shi-t, menstrual blood and vomit in vegetable soup are raising other mens babies. Them never know, their stupid pride and ego thinking na them get cheating immunity go kill them
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
IDEApro:

Your argument are for mentally challenged individuals but I made case for the next generation of humans that will be embroiled in incest practices because of single parenthood occasioned by feminist movement.
be living in your own Kingdom and be deceiving yourself pretending you don't know it happens. Like mgbeketoto my friend will say to one of the clowns here "you're delusional" grin

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Don't mind them, they actually think all that time their wives spend with sexy young hot pastors are spent praying for their repentance from cheating hehehehehe. The ones who are not eating shi-t and vomit in vegetable soup are raising other mens babies. Them never know, their stupid pride and ego thinking na them get cheating immunity go kill them

Lol!

You know, it's so funny a couple of things come to mind:

~ When a dog (man) does his business, he does it out in the open for all and sundry to see. But when a woman (cat) does hers, she hardly ever gets caught, unless of course, she wants to. So I wonder who's the cleverer?

~ Your average man (well, nairaland dude)...to get him to do what ever it is you want, or to get away with what ever it is you want to do, simply massage his over inflated ego properly. As long as that ego is properly massaged, many of them remain blissfully in the dark, unaware of their very submissive madams doing and undoing, whilst catching her fun and raising her lover's kids in Oga / Baba's home. 2 for the price of 1. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Efemena has nailed it. Oya come and have lunch for stamina to be exposing more of the hypocrisy and double standards grin

EfemenaXY:

What's myopic and senseless about it? I'd rather you give reasons for what you post rather than just pass off comments with no substance to them. I ask again, what makes it senseless and myopic?

I see.

And these married women, who do they cheat with? Their shadows?

And why is it utterly disappointing for a married woman to cheat but not for a married man? I see you capitalize the word married in your post to lay emphasis on it. So are you saying that the responsibility of holding up the sanctity of marriage lies with the woman only? What about the married man? Isn't he MARRIED too and bound by the same laws as his wife / the woman?

Really?

How so? How do you know that it's always the faithful men that get dealt a hard blow? You don't think it works both ways? Or is it just unfaithful women that get dealt the same blows from cheating men?

And please explain your last statement. Who's the aggrieved party here? The cheated husband, or the cheating man? Because the way I see it, it takes two to tango.

This post of yours shows without a shred of doubt you know absolutely nothing about the way a woman's mind work.

Before a woman jumps into the sack with a man, she would have thought long and hard about it. Weighed the risks associated with doing so, how much more a married woman? If a woman isn't emotionally connected / connecting to a man, what do you think might happen? Who tells you it's got anything to do with material things / admirers?

You don't sway me with words. No one ever does.

The bottom line here is, you haven't got a clue. You're stance is at best myopic as you see things from one angle yet denying that there are different perspectives to take on board. It's laughable that you think the world would come crashing if a woman does the dirty because she's born to be saintly, yet the man should do as he pleases, forgetting that a cheating man does so with whom? Go figure.

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
be living in your own Kingdom and be deceiving yourself pretending you don't know it happens. Like mgbeketoto my friend will say to one of the clowns here "you're delusional" grin

You dey argue with 'dinachi'? grin
I sorry TO you! cry
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
No mind am. As if madams eye is blind to men like this

EfemenaXY:

Lol!

You know, it's so funny a couple of things come to mind:

~ When a dog (man) does his business, he does it out in the open for all and sundry to see. But when a woman (cat) does hers, she hardly ever gets caught, unless of course, she wants to. So I wonder who's the cleverer?

~ Your average man (well, nairaland dude)...to get him to do what ever it is you want, or to get away with what ever it is you want to do, simply massage his over inflated ego properly. As long as that ego is properly massaged, many of them remain blissfully in the dark, unaware of their very submissive madams doing and undoing, whilst catching her fun and raising her lover's kids in Oga / Baba's home. 2 for the price of 1. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / This Is How Love Should Be[photo] / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.