Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62433 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

At least he's still got some hair left on his head... tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy
how do I know he can still get it up? grin
Don't wanno gamble jare

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ewoooo.....

Then it's even more serious than I suspected! grin grin grin

Ah..ah...this woman!

Have you got a similar one, but for a black dude, Carefree?

Pretty please? cheesy cheesy cool

I have posted like ten pics and it's not working. angry

Will try later.

I am getting HBP grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Infact eh...

Carefreewannabe isn't playing fair. Why won't she post a similar pic of a black brother stripping? sad sad

That aside, I can almost hear the music playing in the background as he strips of his white top. This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcSx0hz6WSw

I have posted only ONE pic of a white man even though I am into black AND white guys .... unlike you. I did it because I didn't want to spoil the thread for you my selfish sister. Now I show ONE white HOT guy and you are complaining. Chai chai chai.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I have posted only ONE pic of a white man even though I am into black AND white guys .... unlike you. I did it because I didn't want to spoil the thread for you my selfish sister. Now I show ONE white HOT guy and you are complaining. Chai chai chai.

undecided undecided undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I have posted like ten pics and it's not working. angry

Will try later.

I am getting HBP grin

angry angry angry

Try harder jor. cool cool tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

undecided undecided undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin

You know the difference in complexion that you so like to see in the mirror during the act can also be achieved with a white bro. grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You know the difference in complexion that you so like to see in the mirror during the act can also be achieved with a white bro. grin grin grin

Don't.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
My phone battery is already low jare .let me charge it small. Be right back grin
EfemenaXY:

Infact eh...

Carefreewannabe isn't playing fair. Why won't she post a similar pic of a black brother stripping? sad sad

That aside, I can almost hear the music playing in the background as he strips of his white top. This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcSx0hz6WSw
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Do you have a low to near zero sex drive? I suspect you do.

Because of the bolded bit of your post, I encourage ladies out there to sample the goods and mount that horse very well, before settling down.

Even i myself found the bolded veeeeeery strange coming from a man. He is gonna have a very odd relationship with his wife and she is gonna cheat on him. Many women married to men with this kind of reasoning cheat. Meet up only for procreation? not for the sake of bonding and satisfaction of one's needs? Wow!! This is awesome. Even the bible sef recognises that humans have physical needs. hmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Feraz(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2015
Wow!! This thread. . . . . Something else. . . .
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What a nightmare to be married to a man like this. shocked shocked shocked

Real Nightmare i tell you! Gosh!! Meet up only for procreation? Chai!! No wonder women cheat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by armyofone(m): 2:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Lol, this topic set laugh wan kill me grin
Recipe for bacteria intro be that.
Mouth odor and fresh cun.t cry big no no grin
Bros should stay with jumping on top style jare.

Chillisauce:
So I just read a topic on front page about a lady meeting up nairaland dudes through online dating.

She practically scanned them through their mature comments, and finally getting to meet them , if not mouth odor, it's body odor. The babe weak grin

Little wonder we see topics like smelly kitty. Birds of same feathers.
Now same fellas wanna eat her raw..

This place is a joke !
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2015
armyofone:
Lol, this topic set laugh wan kill me grin
Recipe for bacteria intro be that.
Mouth odor and fresh cun.t cry big no no grin
Bros should stay with jumping on top style jare.

I read that topic see as the boys dey vex tear pant. No wonder they are so angry and bile filled, hehehehehe I have always said it they have no real life cant eveb face real women in the real world hence spend all day here throwing bitterness on every post screaming about feminisim hehehehehe. Temporary relief from the misery of real life and rejection

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2015
aisha2:

I read that topic see as the boys dey vex tear pant. No wonder they are so angry and bile filled, hehehehehe I have always said it they have no real life cant eveb face real women in the real world hence spend all day here throwing bitterness on every post screaming about feminisim hehehehehe. Temporary relief from the misery of real life and rejection
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
aisha2:

I read her comments about them too.

Dirty, pathetic lot. Their resolution for this year should be...aspiring to look like the sample, hot dudes Carefreewannabe's blessed our eyes with on this thread. Awesome stuff. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I read her comments about them too.
Dirty, pathetic lot. Their resolution for this year should be...aspiring to look like the sample, hot dudes Carefreewannabe's blessed our eyes with on this thread. Awesome stuff. smiley

Which time them go get to baff and brush when they spend all their time here looking for feminist threads to pour vitriol.
Besides you self are not helping matters with your long plenty grammar you will make them spend the other half of their time looking through dictionaries trying to get come back grammar to counter yours. Abeg I am launching a new harsh tag #EfemenaXYstopthegrammer,letourboysbath#

9 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Blah blah. Their resolution for this year should be...aspiring to look like the sample, hot dudes Carefreewannabe's blessed our eyes with on this thread. Awesome stuff. smiley
lol amen to that. But you should know looking like that needs hours upon hours, months upon months, years even, in the gym. Where's the motivation? Your e-validation?
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
aisha2:

Which time them go get to baff and brush when they spend all their time here looking for feminist threads to pour vitriol.
Besides you self are not helping matters with your long plenty grammar you will make them spend the other half of their time looking through dictionaries trying to get come back grammar to counter yours. Abeg I am launching a new harsh tag #EfemenaXYstopthegrammer,letourboysbath#

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2015
aisha2:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Aisha! grin grin grin

You keep saying this! Not true jare! cheesy cheesy I use plain simple English when communicating, and I absolutely abhor the text-speak shorthand thingy a lot of posters use. Lazy stuff. I mean, if one's gonna communicate, the least they can do is put some effort into making their write-up that little bit more er...comprehendable. cool

Re: not having a bath / shave / brushing up...wetin concern monkey with overload? I nor send...lol!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin

Don't mind Aisha cracking me up this Sunday morning. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Dat one , no go there o. one of them skin dry kakarata. grin, come wor wor join o
Make I no talk plenty sha.

Okay you got me embarassed gringrin

Funny way this thread turned out - I hope you women won't go checking and rechecking your mirrors for self-affirmation when we start populating this thread with Omotola and Joselyn Dumas-type pics? gringrin
At least these ones are Nigerian/Ghanaian women, not the black American men y'all seem to love that have no interest whatsoever in Nigerian women. tongue

*clears throat*

Pot-belly husbands, anyone married to one here? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
aisha2:

grin cheesy
SometimEs when I see people like cococandy engaging them in back and forth debate. I just laugh, carry my eyes go one side.

Who dey even read all these debates grin.
Repeating same sh1t on and off when I should be learning new recipe.
coco dey try sha.

Anyway is Sunday morning . No plan today. Just sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
lol amen to that. But you should know looking like that needs hours upon hours, months upon months, years even, in the gym. Where's the motivation? Your e-validation?

C'mon stop that. You didn't have to modify my post.

Anyway, you know I speak the truth. The desire to look the very best one can, which incidentally translates into keeping fit for one's health should be motivation enough, shouldn't it? Take a look at your profile pic for example. Did / do you hit the gym in the vain bid to impress some girl? Or you do it solely for yourself based on your personal conviction?

When you strive to look your very best, you'll automatically have a lot of self-confidence from within, which will eventually show on the outside whether you're conscious about it or not.

Besides, if you guys expect the female folk to ALWAYS look good, shouldn't the females, at the very least, expect the exact same thing from you guys?

Hmm?

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Okay you got me embarassed gringrin

Funny way this thread turned out - I hope you women won't go checking and rechecking your mirrors for self-affirmation when we start populating this thread with Omotola and Joselyn Dumas-type pics? gringrin
At least these ones are Nigerian/Ghanaian women, not the black American men y'all seem to love that have no interest whatsoever in Nigerian women. tongue

*clears throat*

Clear conscience fears no....... cheesy
I'm sure you know the person.

As for pot belly husband. Except he is sick. if not, na screw driver I go use burst the sh1t stomach.

I forgive women with pot belly, (i no no whether na pikin dey dia ), but men with pot belly? Mba!

8 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin cheesy
SometimEs when I see people like cococandy engaging them in back and forth debate. I just laugh, carry my eyes go one side.
Who dey even read all these debates grin.
Repeating same sh1t on and off when I should be learning new recipe.
coco dey try sha.
Anyway is Sunday morning . No plan today. Just sleep.

No mind them I don advice cococandy she don change small, Efe need deliverance.

Efe lie jare, you will take their comments and break it paragraph by paragraph, how them go do? These men spend all their lives trying to subdue and conquer virtual women when you give them plenty assignment like that how wont they spend all day online scratching their nyash and hitting their keyboards furiously. God pass you, you wan shame the Internet conquerors after all this is the only place they can even talk to a woman in real life they run and hide or look at their feet when women are talking to them

EfemenaXY:

ROTFLMAO!!!
Aisha! grin grin grin
You keep saying this! Not true jare! cheesy cheesy I use plain simple English when communicating, and I absolutely abhor the text-speak shorthand thingy a lot of posters use. Lazy stuff. I mean, if one's gonna communicate, the least they can do is put some effort into making their write-up that little bit more er...comprehendable. cool
Re: not having a bath / shave / brushing up...wetin concern monkey with overload? I nor send...lol!!

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2015
aisha2:

No mind them I don advice cococandy she don change small, Efe need deliverance.

Efe lie jare, you will take their comments and break it paragraph by paragraph, how them go do? These men spend all their lives trying to subdue and conquer virtual women when you give them plenty assignment like that how wont they spend all day online scratching their nyash and hitting their keyboards furiously. God pass you, you wan shame the Internet conquerors after all this is the only place they can even talk to a woman in real life they run and hide or look at their feet when women are talking to them

LMAO!!

Okay. Maybe I do need a little bit of deliverance grin

Lol @ breaking up their comments paragraph for paragraph...only on weekends babe, only on weekends. Who get time?

The thing about me is this, as long as the conversation is kept civil, I don't mind engaging in a healthy debate. But the minute they get lewid, crass, or outright vulgar with me, (which usually happens when they're at the losing end) then I end it there pronto. Even if they try to engage me in another thread. Mba.

There's plenty of fish out there in the Nairaland sea...

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

C'mon stop that. You didn't have to modify my post.

Anyway, you know I speak the truth. The desire to look the very best one can, which incidentally translates into keeping fit for one's health should be motivation enough, shouldn't it? Take a look at your profile pic for example. Did / do you hit the gym in the vain bid to impress some girl? Or you do it solely for yourself based on your personal conviction?

When you strive to look your very best, you'll automatically have a lot of self-confidence from within, which will eventually show on the outside whether you're conscious about it or not.

Besides, if you guys expect the female folk to ALWAYS look good, shouldn't the females, at the very least, expect the exact same thing from you guys?

Hmm?
cheesy sorry about that modification. I was rude, blame it on sunday blues :*

My point is you're asking us to much higher standards than we ask of you. That's why I'm telling you a little of what it takes to look like these guys. Whose day job is to live in the gym. All we ask is that you are average, be personable, have a flat tummy and an even skin tone. Tell me, can you bench 100 lbs, much less 400? But you want us to die in the gym (and have money too) before we are worthy of your attentions, o black widow?
Which brings us to that eternal conundrum, how can the sex that will offer nothing beyond being incubators, how can they ask soo much of us? And then some more. And now you threaten to take away even that one use you have of bearing my children, you want to cuckold me.
Mehn! That's galling sad

P.S.
I can bet that girl on the homepage is 10 times worse looking/smelly than the guys she talks about.
Such a misplaced sense of entitlement.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by oloyede252(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2015
see dem mas2bating to six packs..shameless manizers.come see my pot belly.u wil forget dos useless modapacker.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Many. What do you think is responsible for all the bitterness on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Ladies,

the show must go on, the party must NOT stop.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2015
oloyede252:
see dem mas2bating to six packs..shameless manizers.come see my pot belly.u wil forget dos useless modapacker.

LMAO!! See vexation. cheesy

@Boboyekini: I dey come. Your post requires a special reply. cool tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Ladies,

the show must go on, the party must NOT stop.

Ah..ah!

Sister fear God na. Today is Sunday. Lemme go scour the net for some befitting slow jams to match this awesome gif.

Morning darling. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.