Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62430 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah..ah!

Sister fear God na. Today is Sunday. Lemme go scour the net for some befitting slow jams to match this awesome gif.

Morning darling. kiss kiss kiss

I love my Heavenly Father and he loves me.

I thank for the divine creatures He has blessed us with.

Say thanks!

Dance!

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2015

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Today, this one is MINE. grin

First!

Variety is the spice of life. grin

Or do you people eat the same meal every day? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah..ah!

Sister fear God na. Today is Sunday. Lemme go scour the net for some befitting slow jams to match this awesome gif.

Morning darling. kiss kiss kiss

Waiting! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2015
Some NL dudes be like

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2015
IDEApro:

Love making is essentially for procreation. Men should only meet their wives during their fertility days and no more. Humans are not he-goats,insatiable animals that mate without seasonsgrin

This craze to cheat by our women is what is destroying humanity by spreading viruses that has defied medical solution.

actually, that is what distinctly separates human beings from most other animals - other animals only mate when the female is in heat.

i want to believe this is sarcasm anyways - people look for fertility days as days not to hit it - safe period etal

smh for all the frothing at the hips on this topic

turning nl to adult entertainment site angry angry angry cheesy cheesy

BoboYekini:
lol amen to that. But you should know looking like that needs hours upon hours, months upon months, years even, in the gym. Where's the motivation? Your e-validation?

not necessarily - some daily discipline and cutting down on fattening foods will do

[size=4pt]forget e-validation ; just as you check out hot chicks - you will see chicks checking you out. man - i miss those days in school - i was ripped and sometimes you would see chicks looking at me as if they wanted to eat me cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Some NL dudes be like

grin grin grin

no gays here cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Clear conscience fears no....... cheesy
I'm sure you know the person.

As for pot belly husband. Except he is sick. if not, na screw driver I go use burst the sh1t stomach.

I forgive women with pot belly, (i no no whether na pikin dey dia ), but men with pot belly? Mba!
You forgive women with belly fat, but you like 6-packs? shockedshocked
I see, but it's a crime against God and humanity for any woman not to have Omotola's or Joselyn Dumas' kind of hips and beauty combined gringrin

Err, it's not a bad thing to be wor wor...don't you see Obasanjo?
Very handsome man if you ask me... grin

Chillisauce, your moniker gives me the impression you might be a MILF lipsrsealed
Am I right or wrong? gringrin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy sorry about that modification. I was rude, blame it on sunday blues :*

Nah, no worries, man. That's just you being you. smiley smiley

BoboYekini:
My point is you're asking us to much higher standards than we ask of you. That's why I'm telling you a little of what it takes to look like these guys.

Higher standards? I don't think so. And even if that were the case, don't we have the right to expect our men to be the very best they can for us, and also for themselves - healthwise? Besides, you make it sound as if those guys are aliens. They aren't. They're flesh and blood like you lot, only difference is - they love themselves and take very good care of their bodies.

Now what's that saying again? Something about one's body being one's temple. Biko, don't hate on us ladies if we choose to worship in those highly maintained, top-notch, eye-popping, God's blessing-on-earth heavenly temples. Who wouldn't?

Higher standards ko, impossible feat ni. If NL guys are gonna preach submission to us, then it's only fair we ask to see what we're submitting to. Or do you expect your sisters to lower their standards by submitting to pot-bellied, beer guzzling breaths, and grossly unkempt "temples"?

Abeg yarn another one, bros.

BoboYekini:
Whose day job is to live in the gym.

Buhwawawawa!! If that's what it's gonna take, then so be it. Like I pointed out earlier, you don't look too bad do you?

Let the end justify the means. Abi let the means justify the end. cheesy

BoboYekini:
All we ask is that you are:

1. average,
2. be personable,
3. have a flat tummy and
4. an even skin tone.

That's a tall order, don't you think? Taking into consideration that women's bodies go through a lot more especially when you throw in effect the rigors of birthing your kids has on their bodies. What similar physical exertions to the men's bodies go through, at all?

BoboYekini, stop looking for excuses and encouraging laziness. Tell your NL brothers to hit the gym. Pronto.

BoboYekini:
Tell me, can you bench 100 lbs, much less 400? But you want us to die in the gym (and have money too) before we are worthy of your attentions, o black widow?

grin grin grin

If that's what it'll take, then why, yes of course.

Run marathons to shed those unsightly fatty blobs. Hit the gym and lift weights (resistance training) to build muscle. Do squats and aerobic exercises to tone up.

Shikena!

BoboYekini:
Which brings us to that eternal conundrum, how can the sex that will offer nothing beyond being incubators, how can they ask soo much of us? And then some more. And now you threaten to take away even that one use you have of bearing my children, you want to cuckold me.
Mehn! That's galling sad

Stop whinging. Girls ain't smiling anymore. If you wanna get them, work that body out. Times have changed. Standards have risen.

BoboYekini:
P.S.
I can bet that girl on the homepage is 10 times worse looking/smelly than the guys she talks about.
Such a misplaced sense of entitlement.

She's got standards. And she voiced her disdain at what came crawling out of NL to date her. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

LMAO!! See vexation. cheesy

@Boboyekini: I dey come. Your post requires a special reply. cool tongue
oya cum o, I can only go for 15mins cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nah, no worries, man. That's just you being you. smiley smiley

Higher standards? I don't think so. And even if that were the case, don't we have the right to expect our men to be the very best they can for us, and also for themselves - healthwise? Besides, you make it sound as if those guys are aliens. They aren't. They're flesh and blood like you lot, only difference is - they love themselves and take very good care of their bodies.

Now what's that saying again? Something about one's body being one's temple. Biko, don't hate on us ladies if we choose to worship in those highly maintained, top-notch, eye-popping, God's blessing-on-earth heavenly temples. Who wouldn't?

Higher standards ko, impossible feat ni. If NL guys are gonna preach submission to us, then it's only fair we ask to see what we're submitting to. Or do you expect your sisters to lower their standards by submitting to pot-bellied, beer guzzling breaths, and grossly unkempt "temples"?

Abeg yarn another one, bros.

Buhwawawawa!! If that's what it's gonna take, then so be it. Like I pointed out earlier, you don't look too bad do you?

Let the end justify the means. Abi let the means justify the end. cheesy

That's a tall order, don't you think? Taking into consideration that women's bodies go through a lot more especially when you throw in effect the rigors of birthing your kids has on their bodies. What similar physical exertions to the men's bodies go through, at all?

BoboYekini, stop looking for excuses and encouraging laziness. Tell your NL brothers to hit the gym. Pronto.

grin grin grin

If that's what it'll take, then why, yes of course.

Run marathons to shed those unsightly fatty blobs. Hit the gym and lift weights (resistance training) to build muscle. Do squats and aerobic exercises to tone up.

Shikena!

Stop whinging. Girls ain't smiling anymore. If you wanna get them, work that body out. Times have changed. Standards have risen.

She's got standards. And she voiced her disdain at what came crawling out of NL to date her. cheesy cheesy cheesy
dayum that was quick. I'm cumming.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Lol!

I'm unashamedly claiming this one. Jeez check out the smooth abs just dying to be caressed lightly. You've just gotta love a fit man ready to get down to it with the lights on. cool cool

carefreewannabe:

I love my Heavenly Father and he loves me.
I thank for the divine creatures He has blessed us with.
Say thanks!
Dance!

Carefree, I found just the one thing that might give some hope to our NL dudes...those that are allergic to exercises...

In the absence of that highly valued six-pack, they should at the very least be able to strut their stuff like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ643U7ccpM

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
oya cum o, I can only go for 15mins cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

BoboYekini:
dayum that was quick. I'm cumming.

Durrttyy mind! cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Many. What do you think is responsible for all the bitterness on this thread?
Lol, indeed...

However, it's quite expedient that we let them daydream, fantasize, and desperately try to make us feel bad grin
It has no effect because I made peace with my wor-wor situation a long while ago, and it hasn't stopped me from achieving my dream of institutionalized polygamy. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I'm unashamedly claiming this one. Jeez check out the smooth abs just dying to be caressed lightly. You've just gotta love a fit man ready to get down to it with the lights on. cool cool

grin grin grin

Carefree, I found just the one thing that might give some hope to our NL dudes...those that are allergic to exercises...

In the absence of that highly valued six-pack, they should at the very least be able to strut their stuff like this!

Whether they act like the guy in the video or the way they actually do, doesn't make a difference. grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin
Whether they act like the guy in the video or the way they actually do, doesn't make a difference. grin

How so? undecided
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol @efemenaXy, its good you agree that the terms of engagement are very unfair to the male of the species. So we good.
I've let myself go somewhat, but I shall resume gym runs pronto. I just pray I don't die under the squat rack trying to please y'all cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol @efemenaXy, its good you agree that the terms of engagement are very unfair to the male of the species. So we good.
I've let myself go somewhat, but I shall resume gym runs pronto. I just pray I don't die under the squat rack trying to please y'all cheesy

Now that's the spirit!

Happy Sunday. cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, indeed...

However, it's quite expedient that we let them daydream, fantasize, and desperately try to make us feel bad grin
It has no effect because I made peace with my wor-wor situation a long while ago, and it hasn't stopped me from achieving my dream of institutionalized polygamy. gringrin
Hehehe, it's all fun and games until someone decides to take it personal.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

actually, that is what distinctly separates human beings from most other animals - other animals only mate when the female is in heat.

i want to believe this is sarcasm anyways - people look for fertility days as days not to hit it - safe period etal

smh for all the frothing at the hips on this topic

turning nl to adult entertainment site angry angry angry cheesy cheesy

not necessarily - some daily discipline and cutting down on fattening foods will do

[size=4pt]forget e-validation ; just as you check out hot chicks - you will see chicks checking you out. man - i miss those days in school - i was ripped and sometimes you would see chicks looking at me as if they wanted to eat me cheesy [/size]
Boss, to look like these guys above you need workout like a beast o. Most of them are on steroids too, trust me.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Boss, to look like these guys above you need workout like a beast o. Most of them are on steroids too, trust me.

naaa

i used to be ripped back in the day - i too let myself go somewhat ; you can have definition without bulk ; which is better in the long run imho

its more of discipline

work out everyday, even if for 30minutes only.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Stories that touch and tickle my pot-belly. cheesy

Is this one not a mother like the rest of you?
Even young women here with no kids or stress of marriage don't look half as good, so what's the excuse? gringrin

Sexy African Mamacita...should I show you more like her? grin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe, it's all fun and games until someone decides to take it personal.
Lmao... no one should
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:

How d'you know?

Speaking from experience? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oyb:

naaa
i used to be ripped back in the day - i too let myself go somewhat ; you can have definition without bulk ; which is better in the long run imho
its more of discipline

I like your stance. But you can "reclaim" yourself, can't you?

It's never too late.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao... no one should
Indeed. Alas, reality states otherwise. How's the weekend going at your end?
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

How d'you know?

When you workout in the gym long enough, you know these things. Are you anti-steroids? tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
^^ That doesn't answer the question I asked.

How you take know? Personal experience? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

you can have definition without bulk ; which is better in the long run imho
This statement for anyone lifting and/or thinking of bulking up. I doubt anyone will have the dedication to maintain the bulk in the later years. I detest manboobs and too much bulk early could well lead to that. Look at Schwarzenegger, for example.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ow
EfemenaXY:

How d'you know?

I like your stance. But you can "reclaim" yourself, can't you?

It's never too late.

we dey on it

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

naaa

its more of discipline

Boboyekini is right. I wouldn't say most, but a solid number of them are on roids. Even the non-athletes. Getting cut and maintaning naturally is the hardest thing in body building.
And recently, more and more guys are starting to obsess more about body image (everyone wants to look like Arnold). Roids is always the easy way out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.