Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1727 Views)

Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper / "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kagari: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2015
It just came to my notice that whenever one needs likes on his or her post, he or she just attaches buhari to whatever he or she is saying. I tried it on a thread and my likes just zoomed up like magic, thats why i ask, is Buhari synonymous to likes on nairaland.
Before i forget, Buhari for president

8 Likes

Re: . by egift(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Just the same way Jonathan is to Dislike in Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: . by Kenai: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
No. Buhari is synonymous to the cows he owns, which are similar, in conduct, to his propagandists on Nairaland who think victory is signalled by the number of 'Likes' they score in their posts after liking their own comments with their multiple IDs.
You think I'm kidding?

Then, check out this Youtube video on Osinbajo's interview, with 98 views and 141 Likes.

If you can tell me in what universe a video gets more Likes than views without the aid of bots they use to delude themselves that they're popular. grin
February is just around the corner, and some people are going to wake up to the harsh reality pretty soon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by dblock(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
You dunces are busy chopping likes.

GEJ supporters are chopping achievements.

Is that what GMB supporters concern themselves with? Likes on Social Media?

The level of education among GMB supporters is quite low indeed.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2015
B
U
H
A
R
I

Re: . by alaoeri: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Honestly both offline & online ppl are tired of anything Jonathan because he has failed us, so they see hope in an alternative Buhari which will perform better than the clueless one that is why they roar at the mention of his name offline & likes anything about him online, brace yourself up the CHANGE is here.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2015
LET them like on social media, we will like at the polls.
Re: . by clevvermind(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Don't be deceived by those likes they receive. The reality will dawn on them after the election. Jonathan till 2019.
Re: . by Kenai: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Interesting Update: The aforementioned video has had exactly 2630 'views' topped on it overnight (Olu Maintain style) with "28 comments". But the hilarious part is that, if you click to view those 28 comments, it would show you they've ALL been deleted mysteriously.
Why? Because the YouTube engine has flagged them as spam, and deleted them immediately!
Chai! APC relying on spambots to delude themselves! grin

Check it out yourselves! http://m.youtube.com/view_comment?v=LnvNuKNkKFk grin

2 Likes

Re: . by kagari: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:
Interesting Update: The aforementioned video has had exactly 2630 'views' topped on it overnight (Olu Maintain style) with "28 comments". But the hilarious part is that, if you click to view those 28 comments, it would show you they've ALL been deleted mysteriously.
Why? Because the YouTube engine has flagged them as spam, and deleted them immediately!
Chai! APC relying on spambots to delude themselves! grin

Check it out yourselves! http://m.youtube.com/view_comment?v=LnvNuKNkKFk grin
But sir stick to the question, why is anything buhari synonymous to likes on nairaland
Re: . by kagari: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
Don't be deceived by those likes they receive. The reality will dawn on them after the election. Jonathan till 2019.
See i am trying as much as possible not to talk politics. Just go to the streets and see and hear for yourself. Where i collected my temporary pvc, the hate for the current president was so high. The present administration has not given me any reason not to vote for Buhari. As it stands if election holds today, iam voting buhari
Re: . by kagari: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
LET them like on social media, we will like at the polls.
My friend you can only talk for yourself and your 1 vote. Those shouting buhari might end up voting jonathan and vice versa
Re: . by Safari29: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:
No. Buhari is synonymous to the cows he owns, which are similar, in conduct, to his propagandists on Nairaland who think victory is signalled by the number of 'Likes' they score in their posts after liking their own comments with their multiple IDs.
You think I'm kidding?

Then, check out this Youtube video on Osinbajo's interview, with 98 views and 141 Likes.

If you can tell me in what universe a video gets more Likes than views without the aid of bots they use to delude themselves that they're popular. grin
February is just around the corner, and some people are going to wake up to the harsh reality pretty soon.

bro view only count s when u have successfully view the video from the begining to the end. some people might just glance and still like.
check most youtube videos likes always greater than view. some people might not have MB to watch but successfully still like.

views on youtube is like the numbers of downloads for a song. There Is no half view count or half download count

oya thank me
Re: . by clevvermind(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
kagari:

See i am trying as much as possible not to talk politics. Just go to the streets and see and hear for yourself. Where i collected my temporary pvc, the hate for the current president was so high. The present administration has not given me any reason not to vote for Buhari. As it stands if election holds today, iam voting buhari
you can vote for buhari cos we don't care. After the election, i will give you the gist. Just keep deceiving yourself till then.
Re: . by kagari: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Honestly both offline & online ppl are tired of anything Jonathan because he has failed us, so they see hope in an alternative Buhari which will perform better than the clueless one that is why they roar at the mention of his name offline & likes anything about him online, brace yourself up the CHANGE is here.
Sai Buhari.
I watched one of Funmi Iyanda's interview with Buhari on stv yesterday, she really exposed how unprofessional and biased our journalist are. To me if you dont want to be neutral then opt out. Same goes for the debate, unless its an international firm organising it, i advice Buhari should just continue his campaign.
Re: . by kagari: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Safari29:

bro view only count s when u have successfully view the video from the begining to the end. some people might just glance ans successfully still like.
check moat youtube videos likes always greater than view. some people might not have MB to watch but successfully still like.

oya thank me
Thanks for educating that biased mind. But he might still come and insult you. Thats what they are known for
Re: . by kagari: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
you can vote for buhari cos we don't care. After the election, i will give you the gist. Just keep deceiving yourself till then.
Thanks for the compliments sir
Re: . by Safari29: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2015
kagari:

My friend you can only talk for yourself and your 1 vote. Those shouting buhari might end up voting jonathan and vice versa

how will they vote in jonathan after shouting sai buhari na juju gej wan use??
Re: . by Kenai: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Safari29:

bro view only count s when u have successfully view the video from the begining to the end. some people might just glance ans successfully still like.
check moat youtube videos likes always greater than view. some people might not have MB to watch but successfully still like.

oya thank me

That is not true, dude.
The view counter adds the "x > 1" ticker the SECOND the HTML5 reader is activated; and that can only be done by pressing play.
It is not necessary to watch it 'till the end before it registers.
Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
kagari:

You're right...but I know what I'm taking about.
Re: . by Kenai: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2015
kagari:
Thanks for educating that biased mind. But he might still come and insult you. Thats what they are known for

Who just educated who?
And no, we know the people who have insults and Dog-And-Baboon violence as their common line of action.
Re: . by kagari: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Safari29:

how will they vote in jonathan after shouting sai buhari na juju gej wan use??
You can never be too sure with nigerians

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Sends Frontline PDP Governors To Beg Cretic Obasanjo / Jonathan Fires Reno Omokri. Replaces Him With Obi Asika / We Regret Voting Buhari– South West Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.